It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Possible Reason for all these Failed Predictions and Prophecy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
There is only 1 reason why prophecies & predictions fail & that's the fact that nobody knows what will happen in the future or if & when that will happen & lastly what the consequences will end up being.

All this holographic universe, alien intervention, channeling & new age mumbo jumbo psycho babble offered up as excuses is just plain idiotic! Without a time-machine, then nobody here knows what tomorrow will bring never mind what will happens, months, years, decades or centuries down the line.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

I have the probable reason: They are made up, fake, lies, satire, jokes, delusions, etc. Modern day soothsayers cracking open chicken eggs and mixing it with wolf's teeth and drops of raven's blood to conjure up the end of the world in the bottom of a bowl. People with inflated egos and unhealthy acknowledgement of their own hubris who draw on the mass attention their "message" has spread to the ignorant and fearful.

edit on 30-12-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm interested in knowing the reasons why people think "all" these predictions failed when mine didn't and I have the evidence to support it.

Something is indeed happening in the collective global brain.

Graph of Accumulating Deviations: The Complete Formal Database

The two following figures represent the history of our formal hypothesis testing. The first shows the Z-scores for more than 350 formally specified events in an ordinary scatterplot. While there is a noticeable positive bias, it is not easy to see its significance. Yet the odds against chance of this meanshift over a database this size are about a thousand million to one.

The second figure displays the same data as a cumulative deviation from chance expectation (shown as the horizontal black line at 0 deviation). Truly random data would produce a jagged curve with no slope, wandering up and down around the horizontal. The dotted smooth curves show the 0.05 and 0.001 and 0.000001 probability envelopes that indicate significant versus chance excursions. This figure can be compared with a "control distribution" using simulations of the event series.

The jagged red line shows the accumulating excess of the empirically normalized Z-scores relative to expectation for the complete dataset of rigorously defined events. The overall result is highly significant. The odds against chance are much greater than a million to one.

edit on 3-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
A lot of what happens, myself in point, is that information given to us is misleading or completely inaccurate. For instance, I had a dream about children carrying guns and utimately shooting me and others in an old car lead by a black man. The dream occurred right before the KONY incident rolled out its campagin. At first my heart ached and soared for those kids. The more I thought about this event; the realization came to me that is was an advertisment dream. Those who remembered the dream were readily open for more KONY support, while those who forgot had a strong inclination from the subconscious part.
After doing some analysis I realized that the dream and whole KONY campaign was a con job. I expressed my feelings to one other person at the time.
There is so much misleading information thrown at people that it is almost impossible to comb the truth from the lies. There is only one accurate being/entity/source (not sure what to call it)... and I pledge any person good luck in finding it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join