It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE ULTIMATE AR-15

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
reply to post by MJZoo

The gun in that video is literally useless but it's funny how upset people get about it.

Stand in front of it then and I'll pull the trigger.

Oh my goodness you are tough! Just listen to you!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It's really too bad so many of you don't know how to recognize a joke when you see it, all 24 pounds of it staring you in the face. That's what this is, a joke. No one, literally no one would choose this weapon for anything but a silly youtube video. It's really quite embarrassing to watch ya'll go head first into all of these fire arm threads wielding nothing but your lack of knowledge and sense of humor sounding off about moral high grounds making yourself look so foolish. At first it was kind of irritating, but now I am starting to just feel sorry for ya'll. Google is a powerful tool, nothing is stopping you from educating yourself but your own ego and lack of self awareness. You might as well brand your own scarlet letter on yourself, although I would opt for the I instead of the A. Seriously.

For everyone else, it looks like we know what Gunkid has been doing with his spare time! That beast could certainly benefit from the mobility of the Tactical Wheel Borrow. In that right hands a certain individual could single handedly make their local mall safe from shoplifters, gangbangers, and terrorist alike.

Great thread. Now I have something to save up for.

reply to post by Banananananana

And that could be one of the funniest videos I have seen in a very long time. He can fit rolos in there!
edit on 1/15/2013 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Haha, you know you aren't ready for battle without tactical treats!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Banananananana

well said

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join