It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Ramirez - The "Night Stalker" - More Mind Control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I've seen plenty of conspiracy theories around many well known serial killers, but none about the "Night Stalker."

Richard Ramirez, AKA Night Stalker, was a serial killer in the 1980s in Southern California.

Ricardo "Richard" Muñoz Ramirez (born February 28, 1960) is a convicted serial killer awaiting execution on California's death row. Prior to his capture, Ramirez was dubbed the "Night Stalker" by the news media.

en.wikipedia.org...

OK, so what's odd about this? I've stumbled upon a couple interesting facts in this article, which appears from the URL to be some kind of college essay. One with some egregious spelling and grammar errors, but interesting nonetheless. I can't verify the facts myself but maybe someone reading this knows more about these "facts."

Article linked to above gets boring with some psychological stuff about halfway through and wraps it up with something about Jesus. For the purposes of this post, I'm really only interested in the first half.

Richard was born in 1960 in El Paso Texas, to parents of meager economical means. His father, Julian Ramirez, a Mexican immigrant, and his mother, Mercedes Ramirez, a Mexican American citizen, both worked long hours every day to support their five children. Julian was an abusive parent as his father was before him. If Mercedes or any of the children did anything that Julian considered ëwrongí they were physically beaten. All of the children had medical difficulties during early childhood. These medical problems were believed to be the result of two things. First, the US Government throughout the 1950ís was conducting nuclear bomb tests in nearby New Mexico, and as it happened, the fallout from the bombs was carried by the wind to settle in El Paso, on the landscape, cattle and people infecting milk, meat and water.

All of the Ramirez children were born with problems ranging from respiratory difficulty to Collierís disease (an illness in which the bones grow into a curved shape, causing deformity or handicap.) Rueben, Richardís older brother was permanently disabled by this disease. Secondly, in 1959 during her pregnancy with Richard, Mercedes was working at Tony Lamaís boot factory mixing pigments and chemicals used on the boots. She was mixing chemicals such as benzene, xylene and toluene and unfortunately in that era, the toxicity of these chemicals was unknown. She gave birth to Richard on February 29th, 1960 at 2:07 am.

OK, so we have nuclear fallout and strange chemicals. That's a bad enough combination already. But what about the possibility that the nearby government installations were also performing OTHER kinds of experiments? Maybe the kind with people?

Now here's where it gets weirderr, from the same essay quoted above:

According to Richard, when he was twelve years old his cousin Michael showed him photographs of himself raping a Vietnamese woman. Going through a sequence of detailed photographs, Richard came to the last picture. The picture was of the same rape victims severed head, held by Michael in his hand, positioned so that the victimís mouth was placed around his penis. Michael taught Richard how to hold and shoot a gun, as well as how to maneuver a knife. After a few months of Michaels return from the war and these types of outings together, one-day another tragedy finally occurred.

This is almost too sick to be true. Sure, this could happen. But the progression of the photos from sex to death and the way this set up Richard for his future crimes seems almost too "perfect." If you wanted to program someone to brutally rape and murder people, wouldn't this be a great way to start?

The story gets juicier:

Michael's wife Jessie was very angry with her husband, a fight ensued and Michael shot her, right in front of a twelve year old Richard... Richard admits that he was especially sexually aroused by the photographs of the rape/murder victim that Michael showed him. He knew it was wrong to feel that way, and he couldnít talk to anyone about it without getting Michael in trouble. So Michael remained his most special confidant and teacher, until he killed himself shortly there after. Richard continued to practice shooting the gun and wielding the knife until he was arrested.

Maybe the guy just had a really crazy cousin and that set off some craziness in him. But could there be more to it?

I don't know much about this case and I'm not saying with any certainty that the killer was in fact another victim of mind control. But some of the things I've read have piqued my curiosity, so I am humbly sharing with you here and hoping for any data which could substantiate or refute these speculations.

edit on 27-12-2012 by shipovfools because: correcting my own egregious mistake

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by shipovfools

nice find.
it will be interesting to see the posts on this thread. bound to be people who read true crime books that can add to this story.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by shipovfools

But the progression of the photos from sex to death and the way this set up Richard for his future crimes seems almost too "perfect." If you wanted to program someone to brutally rape and murder people, wouldn't this be a great way to start?
No, it most definitely would not be a 'great way to start'. As matter of fact, that would be a ridiculously irrational 'way to start'.

Nobody would rape, kill, decapitate, and then conclude it all with some necrophilia action, just because they're trying to trick someone else into doing the same thing. NOBODY!!!!

Most likely, his cousin had dehumanized the Vietnamese, within his own mind. He probably didn't really even view them as being a person. He just saw 'the enemy'. That could have possibly been due to some of sort of brainwashing, or chemical warfare.

He was probably proud of himself. Showing the pictures was his way of bragging about it. Michael very well may have persuaded Richard into performing the same type of acts, but not because he was just trying to trick Richard into doing it, but because he was just a sick & twisted &%($er.

edit on 12/27/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

personaly i think the guy is just a twisted f---- that killed people because he enjoyed it..

new topics

top topics

join