It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien drones or ball lightning?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
One type of visual phenomenon that's especially indistinct and varied are the multiple spherical lights that seem to hover and move randomly. Sometimes it's hard to tell whether they're naturally occurring ball lightning or intelligently controlled alien drones.

Can you tell which is which?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Whoa Nelly, now that was just too cool...

Could of sworn I saw Magnus....

That one was freaky looking.

Nice light show, thank you for sharing.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the post, some definitely seemed like ball lightning but others moved to un naturally and where around to long. I'm gonna look into this topic a little more.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I've seen these balls of light personally. I wanna go ahead and make this thread my RED FLAG #3.

RED FLAG #1
RED FLAG #2

Nice videos

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FormerSkeptic
Sometimes it's hard to tell whether they're naturally occurring ball lightning or intelligently controlled alien drones.
Can you tell which is which?

Why is it that we only get two choices?
If its not an apple, it must be an orange, right?

The first half of the video shows a very wide range of different things that, quite frankly, could be almost anything at all. But
the objects in flight in the infra red video at 0:56 to 0:59 are just birds, and the thing from 2:28 to 2:35 is just an out of focus twinkling star (and any amateur astronomer could tell you that).

edit on 27-12-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FormerSkeptic
One type of visual phenomenon that's especially indistinct and varied are the multiple spherical lights that seem to hover and move randomly. Sometimes it's hard to tell whether they're naturally occurring ball lightning or intelligently controlled alien drones.

The subject of ball lightning has been discussed in a number of threads here on ATS, and while it is a fascinating subject, it is not an established phenomenon in science.

We have very little if no reliable data on what you refer to as ball lightning, and the only reason why it is not scorned by science (as UFOs, ghosts or other paranormal phenomenon) is that some renowned scientists have observed it, and some pictures of the phenomenon exists (true, we do have pictures of UFOs too, but...). Science therefore silently accepts the phenomenon, without being able to understand or explain it.

We can create something that remotely resembles ball lightning in laboratories, but without being able to reproduce the intensity, longevity and behavior of reported ball lightning incidents. We can therefore not physically explain how the phenomenon behaves they way it has been reported, and therefore not explain it as a natural phenomenon.

You can therefore not explain certain types of UFOs (orbs, foo fighters, etc) as possible ball lightning, since we cannot explain ball lightning.

An orb is an unidentified flying object, and so is ball lightning.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

It's east to know real from fake, but as one poster commented ball lightning is little understood and falls into the UFO category. Once you realise this as in your case the skepticism in you falls away. UFO orbs are real

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I havent had me coffee yet.....but.....
There is a phenomena that occurs with plasmas.....
The ions that make them up can begin to act together as if they had become intelligent.
Iveforgotten the details but kept the phenomena in the back of my mind.....this light phenom could be plasma activity.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I havent had me coffee yet.....but.....
There is a phenomena that occurs with plasmas.....
The ions that make them up can begin to act together as if they had become intelligent.
Iveforgotten the details but kept the phenomena in the back of my mind.....this light phenom could be plasma activity.

I would be very curious if plasma or ions or something similar is the underlying explanation. I'm sure scientists are already studying it, as the lab experiments in the video indicates. Who knows, maybe some military contractor is already experimenting with it as a decoy or disruptive weapon and fooling the the military itself! All over the world!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
These are not a new phenomena....
The red and green fireballs have fallen over New mexico since the late forties.....
Some of my favourite UFO authors from that era have mentioned them and there were some very strange happenings.
Alaqueqe NM three successive days in a row, a fireball fell over the city and exploded in sparks
At the exact same time of day!
NM has recieved far and away more than its statistical share of these fireballs.
So many have fallen there in fact, that i had at one time considered it may be aliens attempting to mitigate NUCLEAR contamination.....
The guys like Stringfield, and Keyhoe did not think lightly of these things....
I assume you have looked at the Hessdalen sightings too?
They seem very similar to this phenomena as well....
edit on 27-12-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I assume you have looked at the Hessdalen sightings too?

I have not, but it's good to link at least something for it for future research or if somebody else wants to chime in.

Wikipedia: Hessdalen Light

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It probably has something to do with this article published in 2005 and tied to German experiments with "The Bell"

pesn.com...

Defense contractor's anti-gravity discovery disclosed

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yes, I can tell which is which. The videos with the cool/creepy music are obviously alien drones. Why would anybody put music like that if it were just ball lightning?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

There's always more to something than meets the eye

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I have seen E.T. Orb Craft over Nuclear Bases. They are about 6 Meters in diameter and appear to burn Bright Orange EXACTLY the color of a Road Flare. They are not Military Flares as the Orbs will hover and perform maneuvers in flight which are impossible in both speed and changes in direction.

For anything to travel this fast in atmosphere or change flight direction and angle so quick would cause any Human Craft to burn up. I have witnessed these craft in flight and the experience is Life Changing.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I assume ball lightning isn't possible unless there's cloud cover. Right? I've seen these orbs, the size of stars, moving across the clear night sky in random directions. Not possible for a plane. I suppose it could be explainable if this ball lightning phenomena was possible without cloud cover.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I have seen E.T. Orb Craft over Nuclear Bases. They are about 6 Meters in diameter and appear to burn Bright Orange EXACTLY the color of a Road Flare. They are not Military Flares as the Orbs will hover and perform maneuvers in flight which are impossible in both speed and changes in direction.

For anything to travel this fast in atmosphere or change flight direction and angle so quick would cause any Human Craft to burn up. I have witnessed these craft in flight and the experience is Life Changing.

Split Infinity

This is why I believe some of them to be a type of "drone" — as opposed to a craft — they're described by credible witnesses to move intelligently and with purpose, but appear only as balls of energy.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

They appear to be remote probes and they are ALWAYS present near any Nuclear Bases. The ones I have seen were hovering above a giant SAC base. I watched several hover above the base at an altitude of about 1000 feet from a distance of several miles.

They hovered for a time and then shot off to the East corkscrewing over one another spinning over each other as they flew off at about 5 to 6 thousand miles per hour leaving a light trail like a kid waving a sparkler. There was almost zero acceleration time.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

And to qualify the term "drone" — it may really be more of an advanced "amplified extension of thought" for lack of an accurate description. There are witness accounts of them appearing in view when summoned on a meditative level. And then they hover and communicate but not perform any of the craft things like landing on the ground.

I would be curious if anybody has more information on this.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I believe they are either A.I. or are connected directly to the minds of the operators. Most likely A.I. with the ability for a Mental Download of data.

Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join