It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~WARNING~ Protect Your 4th Amendment Rights! (Magic Lantern, Palladium, FBI Keyloggers)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Here's a thought.

Don't type stupid crap anonymously to strangers on internet forums if you're really worried about privacy. Find a different hobby.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

care factor = zero

cmon think about it, wth would they need your keystroke when they can link up with your isp and get whatever info they want anyway?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

Here's a thought. Please don't go around telling me about what hobbies I should pursue.

Good day, sir.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
And if you bothered to read that " I have no fear" you would know I'm not worried in the least.

This is important info and involves the 4th amendment that I have as an American Citizen..

edit on 27-12-2012 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by Ameilia

I'm pretty sure they (FBI, whoever) were remotely messing with me. If you check out my other posts and realize what I'm trying to expose, you might understand. No other entity would want to hack me, my only enemies are TPTB.

Are you familiar with the expression:

You are your own worst enemy?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Not sure how the FBI was the concluded vagrant in this scenario, but my experience tells me that there are far more groups interested in your activities on social networks than just governments data centers. Backdoors exist everywhere, especially lately with social media sites opening their doors to the Patriot Act, still...

I recommend using a browser like Safari (only an example) that allows you to actually open a window and see byte for byte what activity is going on in the background when you are opening a web page. You would be surprised, I imagine, to learn that hundreds and HUNDREDS of data mining activities are occurring within a clicking of only 4-5 pages at times. It was an eye opener for me, to say the least.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
My hubby owns his own IT company and I have learned quite a few things over the years. Honestly given your description, it seems much more likely that it is from your FB games and has nothing to do with the FBI. I don't mean to sound rude, but your jump to it being the FBI sounds paranoid. What about just doing a fresh install of windows and start over.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

But I can tell you that my computer has been "acting strange", to say the least, the pat few days. For instance, when I have powered on recently I have noticed that it's super slow to load. I keep my computer fresh and clean all the time and my computer use is so routine the slow load up made my spidey sense tingle. Then, when it finally gets to my start up screen, a command prompt window mysteriously pops up and my screen glitched out before returning to my desktop screen.

I started getting suspicious after that, before the weird command prompt and the fact that I went to run a DskChk to find issues and it failed because of "a recently installed program"

You imposed the command prompt and elongated start up by running check disk. Which only works after a reboot and before loading Windows.

All is well. You might want to defrag though.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yep, they can reconstruct what is on your old CRT monitor (not sure about LCD's) from the electro-magnetic frequencies it emmits. Usually, they'll have a van within a few hundred yards to do this.

Using this, in conjunction with the laser-eavesdropping device (reconstructs voices from the vibrations of your windows) pretty much can get them what they need. If you have to talk in person, putting static on really loud can interfere with the performance of this to a degree.

The only way I've heard to defeat the monitor thing is to put your entire computer system into a giant faraday cage. Not sure if that really works or not... *shrug*.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I appreciate everyones input and opinions in this issue, whether you think I'm paranoid or not. The fact of the matter is, these programs and methods were originally created under the guise of protecting people from cybercrimes and protecting intellectual property.

However, these programs and methods just so happened to become popular for the feds to use after they created the false flag events that occurred on 9/11/2001. And with the ever broadening term of what a "terrorist" is to the government, they'll target citizens who express even the smallest bit of dissatisfaction towards their government.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Magic Lantern turned into what is now called CIPAV:

The Computer and Internet Protocol Address Verifier (CIPAV) is an illegal[citation needed] data gathering tool that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) uses to track and gather location data on suspects under electronic surveillance

Source

For example, the recent shootings could have, and I'm not saying they were, but could have been staged to strengthen the vision on their "All Seeing Eye".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join