It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australias new status as world power.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

It's a thought that's crossed my mind, but at the end of the day, I don't worship the founding fathers of this country. It is the idea that matters, no matter if they sold out or not. It is the idea that I defend of true liberty and freedom that's been all but lost. The fact that I know that I can live without a tyrant King with his boot on my throat... or so it used to be. If a deal was struck, it took the Brits long enough and a second war to finish the deal.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vidpci

It's a thought that's crossed my mind, but at the end of the day, I don't worship the founding fathers of this country. It is the idea that matters, no matter if they sold out or not. It is the idea that I defend of true liberty and freedom that's been all but lost. The fact that I know that I can live without a tyrant King with his boot on my throat... or so it used to be. If a deal was struck, it took the Brits long enough and a second war to finish the deal.

thats the whole point, the Brits slaughtered everyone, black or white, America was no different, it was a class thing, they saw the Scots as scum and slaughtered them same as the Irish. so the people in America would have been dealt the same punishment by the crown but you were let off.
If the monarchy had wanted to keep America they would have massacred and murdered everyone till they had a desired result and started again.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I actually like the new map. I was at the grocery store a few weeks ago and a lady in line behind me started chatting with me about traveling. She mentioned that she and her husband went to Melbourne a few years ago and what a cool country Australia is. She said it was a 12 hour flight from LA. Not bad actually as I thought it would be much longer. But looking at the new map layout, not too bad. We're closer than I thought.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Okay, I got to page 4 of this stinkin thread and all I can say is why don't you all just get out rulers and measure your 'parts.' Get it? Holy crap. Seriously.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
I actually like the new map. I was at the grocery store a few weeks ago and a lady in line behind me started chatting with me about traveling. She mentioned that she and her husband went to Melbourne a few years ago and what a cool country Australia is. She said it was a 12 hour flight from LA. Not bad actually as I thought it would be much longer. But looking at the new map layout, not too bad. We're closer than I thought.

Sorry but thats not how this game works mate. Your a yank, your only allowed to say nice things about Australia or Aussies grudgingly or with a big but at the end.
For instance "I dont mind Australia... BUT (add slight insult)"
You cant go saying nice things it just ruins the fun for everyone

Typical American always ruining everyones fun

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
Okay, I got to page 4 of this stinkin thread and all I can say is why don't you all just get out rulers and measure your 'parts.' Get it? Holy crap. Seriously.

No need

In a recent international study on schlong size Aussies were on average 2cm longer when "excited" than Americans.

We even win that!!!!!

Aussie Aussie Aussie

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Originally posted by maybee

Sorry but thats not how this game works mate. Your a yank, your only allowed to say nice things about Australia or Aussies grudgingly or with a big but at the end.
For instance "I dont mind Australia... BUT (add slight insult)"
You cant go saying nice things it just ruins the fun for everyone

Typical American always ruining everyones fun

that made me laugh. I do hope to visit someday. Oh, and she said Quantas airline was awesome. She said everyone was so nice.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

that made me laugh. I do hope to visit someday. Oh, and she said Quantas airline was awesome. She said everyone was so nice.

Most people are welcome to visit (even Yanks) but I just replied to a post on the AFL thread and saw your name

YOUR A FREAKIN COLLINGWOOD FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant think of anything worse than a Maggies supporter whos also a Yank

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

reply to post by maybee

Most people are welcome to visit (even Yanks) but I just replied to a post on the AFL thread and saw your name

YOUR A FREAKIN COLLINGWOOD FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant think of anything worse than a Maggies supporter whos also a Yank

you just never know who you're going to meet around here, huh? Oh and that "size" post made me blush a bit.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

No need

In a recent international study on schlong size Aussies were on average 2cm longer when "excited" than Americans.

We even win that!!!!!

Aussie Aussie Aussie

lmao the only thing ausies are good at is humpin kangaroos
edit on 27-12-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I think you're giving them a bit too much credit. Yes, they were the strongest military might of the time, but they were stretched incredibly thin especially with the French and Spanish breathing down their neck. I honestly don't believe the Brits really took the colonies serious until it was too late.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

lmao the only thing ausies are good at is humpin kangaroos

Yeah well the only thing Yanks are good at is humping......... ummm..... ahhhhhh..... AHA!!!!
The only thing Yanks are good at is humping beaver

Oh hang on

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spangledbanner

If tomorrow all the things were gone,
I’d worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
with just my children and my wife.

I’d thank my lucky stars,
to be livin here today.
‘ Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
and they can’t take that away.

And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

From the lakes of Minnesota,
to the hills of Tennessee.
Across the plains of Texas,
From sea to shining sea.

From Detroit down to Houston,
and New York to L.A.
Well there's pride in every American heart,
and its time we stand and say.

That I’m proud to be an American,

And I gladly stand up,
God bless the USA.

And I’m proud to be and American,

And I gladly stand up,
God bless the USA.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by DarknStormy

Yes ww2, the war in Europe that did not concern us what so ever but we helped out anyway. Iraq was war torn 20 god damn years after the first time we pulped them. And apparently the whole god damn world I don't see anyone stepping up to stop us so yeah that kind of speaks for itself now doesn't it

edit on 26-12-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

I'm almost speechless, but not quite. I find it amazing how some members hold such invalid and ignorant views beyond the age of eight. The poor language skills and dysfunctional brain activity in evidence here don't dissuade me from the belief that the poster must surely be at least nine years old. I mean...switching on a computer, firing up a browser, logging in to ATS and spewing verbal diarrhea in a post is a complex task.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Freshly hit on the highway is best otherwise you need a "close" friend to hold it down.

Many truckies carry around a roo shagging kit in their trucks for this reason, it comprises of some rope, socks and a jar of vaseline, just in case it's not a lady kangaroo.

Cigarettes optional.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
reply to post by spangledbanner

If tomorrow all the things were gone,
I’d worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
with just my children and my wife.

I’d thank my lucky stars,
to be livin here today.
‘ Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
and they can’t take that away.

And I’m proud to be an American,

And I gladly stand up,
God bless the USA.

From the lakes of Minnesota,
to the hills of Tennessee.
Across the plains of Texas,
From sea to shining sea.

From Detroit down to Houston,
and New York to L.A.
Well there's pride in every American heart,
and its time we stand and say.

That I’m proud to be an American,

And I gladly stand up,
God bless the USA.

And I’m proud to be and American,

And I gladly stand up,
God bless the USA.

Damn Thats alot of words!!!!!!

We have something that basically means the same

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

OI OI OI

Conveys all of what you said but when you say it you sound like less of a wanker

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by douggie60

Really what are you going to do about it?
beat me up? tell my mommy?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Aussies are funny people, we get on with them much more than we do with the Yanks, American people just have a totally different sense of humour compared to the Aussies and Brits.

We both also watch proper sports. But we still own them!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

I've been getting stuff shipped over from the USA over the past 6 months. It only takes a week for it to get here and sometimes that how long something takes toget from Western Australia

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

No need

We even win that!!!!!

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Until they start sending the African Americans in to do they debating

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join