Australias new status as world power.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

To be honest I had never heard of vegemite until I met an Aussie it isn’t a world renowned item. I personaly hate it.

That comment right there shows everything you say is invalid, In 1 short sentence you display in order, ignorance, stupidity and awful taste.

Sorry but you can no longer be trusted on anything

BTW A german invented the first car and the poms invented trains

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

To be honest I had never heard of vegemite until I met an Aussie it isn’t a world renowned item. I personaly hate it.

That comment right there shows everything you say is invalid, In 1 short sentence you display in order, ignorance, stupidity and awful taste.

Sorry but you can no longer be trusted on anything

BTW A german invented the first car and the poms invented trains

lmao i have no idea what a vegemite is.. gonna google it now
edit on 27-12-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Says the person who has never been to America.

BTW I hardly call a steam driven carriage a car. If you think it is we can dissagree.
edit on 27-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

It’s a nasty salty brown paste they put on bread. It is supposed to be good for you.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

BTW I hardly call a steam driven carriage a car. If you think it is we can dissagree.

We can disagree............... But your still wrong

It’s a nasty salty brown paste they put on bread. It is supposed to be good for you.

Its basically beer in a spreadable form!!!!!!!!!!!
If you dont like beer in ANY form your either a woman, a mental or tastebudially challenged
edit on 27/12/2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

We can disagree............... But your still wrong

Its basically beer in a spreadable form!!!!!!!!!!!
If you dont like beer in ANY form your either a woman, a mental or tastebudially challenged
edit on 27/12/2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

only a nation of drunks wants to eat their damm beer..

what the hell is wrong with drinkin your beer.. your proud of the guys that go hmmm i wonder how i can eat this

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Neither, I am American and most Americans do not like that stuff.

That is why it is not sold in stores you have to order it from online if you want to get it here.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

My dog wouldn’t even eat it and my dog loves beer.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

reply to post by goou111

My dog wouldn’t even eat it and my dog loves beer.

i think its funny how they think americans know what that s--- is.. we drink our beer cold

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I didn’t even know there were different types till now. Why the hell would I try a different type? That stuff was sick.

Its brown and I had seen them put it on toast so when I tasted it I had a different idea of what it would be.

Yuck….no thanks it isn’t for me. It was like tasting a beef bouillon cube but saltier.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

only a nation of drunks wants to eat their damm beer.. what the hell is wrong with drinkin your beer.. your proud of the guys that go hmmm i wonder how i can eat this

Its actually made from beer by products, we dont like to waste any part of our beer

I didn’t even know there were different types till now. Why the hell would I try a different type? That stuff was sick. Its brown and I had seen them put it on toast so when I tasted it I had a different idea of what it would be. Yuck….no thanks it isn’t for me. It was like tasting a beef bouillon cube but saltier.

Weve already established you dont like it....
So are you mental or tastebudially challenged?

I didnt ask and know your not a woman cause you lack the eloquence and common sense of the fairer sex

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

does it get you drunk?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

does it get you drunk?

Sadly no

But it does make you happy

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Do you guys eat grits, colored greens, have you ever heard of rocky mountain oysters.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by CaptainBeno

same as your army then eh? bunch of little girls.

What..? The same army that held off 10,000 Japanese soldiers on the Kokoda trail with less then three hundred men..?

Same soldiers that smashed an entire Indonesian detatchment in the dead of night, during the occupation of East Timor, with one squad of Spec Ops (that btw make seals look like little girls).

Same Aussie soldiers that have a better kill rate and less casualties "per capita" in the Middle east than american soldiers...

You're dreaming if you think the Australian ppl cant look after themselves. And as for us taking over... Why the heck should we, we aren't the US. Conquest and power isn't our goal, we aren't war mongers.

Buut I spose the US will likely retaliate with Au skirting the US dollar and classify us a rouge state...lol Then they will try to flex their muscles on us like they did in the Middle east and get their butts sent squealing back home to their momies..

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I noticed the poster did not mention that China is buying up all the good agricultural land so that all the food produced on that land is shipped back to China? so how are Australians going to feed themselves? import expensive food?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

I strongly suggest you keep your mouth shut, slagging off on the Australian Army, dipsh!t.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
I noticed the poster did not mention that China is buying up all the good agricultural land so that all the food produced on that land is shipped back to China? so how are Australians going to feed themselves? import expensive food?

GRAINCORP is reviewing a sweetened $2.8 billion takeover proposal from US commodities giant Archer Daniels Midland, which has lifted its holding in the east coast grain-handling business to 20 per cent.

www.theaustralian.com.au...

I am very concerned about US Corporation ADM buying Graincorp. This is very serious. In no way shape or form should Graincorp end up in US hands.

And yes, I agree. Australia must do a better job of re-nationalizing certain areas and protecting public assets and utilities. Good point. We must especially protect against America. The TPP trade agreement that America is trying to force on Australia is outrageous and when the average Australian finds out about it, it will be the nail in the coffin as far as the Australian publics opinion of the US Government. If America persists with the TPP 'agreement' it will be sorry. The agreement being pushed by the US gives US corporations the right to exploit the Australian people. It is a matter of sovereignty. America is threatening our sovereignty. That of New Zealand as well. The TPP agreement will just give people an even more negative opinion of the US Federal Government.
edit on 27-12-2012 by spangledbanner because: Trans Pacific Partnership

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
You're a super power when you can tell the Queen of England "NO mam, we're not sending two thousand Australian soldiers".
Then I'll believe you.
edit on 27-12-2012 by ParaSpy2012 because: I just wanted to fill this out

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Entertaining thread, but pretty redundant. USA 312 million, Australia 23.5 million so that should stack the odds in our favour.
The so called war on terror and many other pointless wars and invasions has seen the greenback fall to its lowest value ever.
Yeah our dollar looks strong against theirs, but theres is worth jacksh*t so what does that really mean.
Who really cares whos guns are the biggest anyway, the waste of human life by Americans against their enemies and their own young is disgusting, nothing to be proud of brothers.
In a real pissing contest, Australian courage and fortitude against US conceit and bravado any day of the week.
Quality not quantity.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join