It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australias new status as world power.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
reply to post by goou111

You obviously don't know much about history or even Australia.

You should provide us all with a few giggles during this conversation with your vast knowledge. I can't wait to see your replies.

i dont have any vast knowledge of australia.. i guess your not important enough for americans to learn about

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
reply to post by CaptainBeno

yeah but its still australia.. wich means not to be taken seriously

Yeah ok... Bring that attitude over with you and see how funny things are

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Which is why everytime you pull up in your floating gay clubs at Freemantle Port we kick your asses?

Thread deleted in 5, 4 ,3...............but I'm glad you saw this.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

i dont have any vast knowledge of australia.. i guess your not important enough for americans to learn about

Google: Australia and Vietnam war

WOW! AMAZING INFORMATION WILL BE BEFORE YOU!!

Don't be a fool, think before you open your mouth.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
reply to post by goou111

Which is why everytime you pull up in your floating gay clubs at Freemantle Port we kick your asses?

Thread deleted in 5, 4 ,3...............but I'm glad you saw this.

I'd love to see them go swimming in the top end
Then you would see a bunch of girls...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by daaskapital

I'm not trolling but you army is small, outdated, outnumbered and has little to no combat experience to speak of. A common street thug has seen more blood shed than your top brass. Your not weak but you also arent ready to fight the big boys. You have to be as strong as Russia to stand a chance which you obviously are not, you can say what you want but your government says another story.

What???

You are trying to say that our Army hasn't seen much combat. Are you nuts? We have seen combat in Sudan (1885), The Second Boer War, The Boxer Rebellion (1900 - 1901). Since Australia has officially became a federation, we have seen combat in WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Malaya, East Timor, Afghanistan and Iraq.

For our peacekeeping roles, Australia has served in Indonesia, Somalia, Cambodia Rwanda and the Solomon islands just to name a few.

If farmers could defeat the great US military in Vietnam, i am sure the Australian Army could too, if it ever came down to it.

Also, you should probably do more research if you want to bag out the Australian Defence Force:

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-12-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

reply to post by DarknStormy

Yes ww2, the war in Europe that did not concern us what so ever but we helped out anyway. Iraq was war torn 20 god damn years after the first time we pulped them. And apparently the whole god damn world I don't see anyone stepping up to stop us so yeah that kind of speaks for itself now doesn't it

edit on 26-12-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

I see someone trying to stop you and they don't have the might or technology of the US army either
But I think it would be funny if we went against yous in Australia.. We would be sitting back drinking beers while you worked out how we got our Alligators so big..
edit on 26-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

yeah but its still australia.. wich means not to be taken seriously

Yeah ok... Bring that attitude over with you and see how funny things are

yeah ok you guys are right..its a big day for oz.. your on the map yeah way 2 go,, moving up in the world. i guess you deserve to celebrate
edit on 26-12-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

ye t the rest of the world laughs at you, you must something that we don't then. You must know something that your government doesn't know. Otherwise they would be acting on YOUR words.

You can say what ever the hell you want but the proof is out there in the real worlds speaking volumes.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

ye t the rest of the world laughs at you, you must something that we don't then. You must know something that your government doesn't know. Otherwise they would be acting on YOUR words.

You can say what ever the hell you want but the proof is out there in the real worlds speaking volumes.

How is the world laughing at us? Mate, Australia has earned the respect of every country we have ever fought in. No one laughs at Australia with the exception of the average American which doesn't know anything besides Steve Irwin and Crocodile Dundee. You need to show some more respect, because after all, we have fought in every conflict started by the USA (unlike all of your other allies)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

How is the world laughing at us? Mate, Australia has earned the respect of every country we have ever fought in. No one laughs at Australia with the exception of the average American which doesn't know anything besides Steve Irwin and Crocodile Dundee. You need to show some more respect, because after all, we have fought in every conflict started by the USA (unlike all of your other allies)

you fought in them because your a member of NATO.. so you started all those wars to...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

you fought in them because your a member of NATO.. so you started all those wars to...

No, we are not a member of NATO...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

The Monarchy we live under owns most of the world... Thats what we know

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
do you guys get this kind of excited when you see your name in the phonebook?

i really dont see why australia being on a map is celebration worthy...

you guys really feel left out huh?
edit on 26-12-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Nah, I didn't even look at the map...

link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Here's what a bunch of little girls did in an old diesel submarine against state of the art US nuclear subs, submarine hunters and destroyers who cheated by not turning off their sonar at the start of the exercise...

edit on 26/12/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

link   

No, we are not a member of NATO...

not an official member but might as welll be
www.nato.int...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Is the UK part of NATO? Is the UK part of the European Union? If they are, we may aswell be..

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Mate, ya beat me to it!

Love ya work.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Ok then sure Australia and its whole population of 3 people is amazingly powerful and is going to take the world by storm.

well with one third of the worlds uranium in our backyard which we are now selling to our friends in India, we are quite capable of becoming a nuclear armed and powered country, we just need the right people in charge.
it was supposed to happen in the 50's-60's but America and Briton freaked out and shut us down.
Put Australia back 100 years.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join