It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero, 8-Circuit model of Consciousness, I Ching, Tarot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The basic formula of this pattern was given by Timothy Leary in his 8-circuit model of consciousness. It fits in very nicely with the pattern of the I-Ching, so I mention the tri-grams under the energy-types to help you interpret that, if you so wish. The 8 energy types represent the 8 horizontal rows of the I Ching, moving from top to bottom. The 3 'intensity-levels' track the progression of these energy types through the horizontal row, from left to right. The essential theory behind all of this fits in very well with McKenna's timewave zero formula. This pattern can be used to define all different 'types' of people, objects, and process. It can also be used to track every individual and society's evolution over time. Every point in space and time can be located using this formula.

First I must give a brief explanation for what the 24 elements are. They describe the 'essences' of all processes and objects in the universe. There are eight different energy types, each one in a progressively higher 'essential' Energy level. Within each essential Energy level are three slots for 'relative' energy intensities. Here the Energy type progresses from lowest Energy to highest Energy. The Elements are further described using the Tarot deck, as well as general descriptions.

These 24 elements, 8 by 3, represent the sequential evolution of both the individual and the species. There are 8 fundamental stages over time, sub-divided into three sections. Let this be called 'temporal caste.' They also represent the 24 individual object-types. Let this be called 'structural caste.'

The 8 essential Energy types are labeled by A-H
The 3 relative Energy types are labeled by 1-3

Essential Energy: A
Oral-Comfort; Taoist Trigram: Earth
Relative Intensity
1: A-1, low-Level Type-A Energy; Tarot: Fool
2: A-2, mid-level Type-A Energy; Tarot: Magician
3: A-3, high-level Type_A Energy; Tarot: Hierophant

Relative Intensity: B
Anal-Muscular-Dominant; Taoist Trigram: Thunder
Relative Intensity
1: B-1, low-Level Type-B Energy; Tarot: High Priestess";
2: B-2, mid-level Type-B Energy; Tarot: Emperor";
3: B-3, high-level Type-B Energy; Tarot: Empress";

Essential Energy: C
Clever-Innocent Pre-Adolescent; Taoist Trigram: Wind
Relative Intensity
1: C-1, low-Level Type-C Energy; Tarot: Lovers
2: C-2, mid-level Type-C Energy; Tarot: Chariot
3: C-3, high-level Type-C Energy; Tarot: Strength

Essential Energy: D
Social/Sexual; Taoist Trigram: Mountain
Relative Intensity
1: D-1, low-Level Type-D Energy; Tarot: Hermit
2: D-2, mid-level Type-D Energy; Tarot: Fortune
3: D-3, high-level Type_D Energy; Tarot: Justice

Essential Element E
Sexual/Sensual; Taoist Trigram: Fire
Relative Intensity
1: E-1; low-Level Type-E Energy; Tarot: Hanging Man
2: E-2; mid-level Type-E Energy; Tarot: Death
3: E-3; high-level Type_E Energy; Tarot: Temperance

Essential Element F
Electric/Electronic; Taoist Trigram: Water
Relative Intensity
1: F-1, low-Level Type-F Energy; Tarot: Devil
2: F-2, mid-level Type-E Energy; Tarot: Tower
3: F-3, high-level Type_E Energy; Tarot: Star

Essential Element G
G == Genetic/Collective-Unconscious; Taoist Trigram: Lake";
Relative Intensity
1: G-1, low-Level Type-F Energy; Tarot: Moon
2: G-2, mid-level Type-F Energy; Tarot: Sun
3: G-3, high-level Type-F Energy; Tarot: Judgment

Essential Element H
Non-Local Elements; Taoist Trigram: Heaven";
Relative Intensity
1: H-1, low-Level Type-H Energy; Tarot: Non-Existent, call it 'Singularity/Star-Maker'
2: H-2, mid-level Type-H Energy; Tarot: Universe
3: H-3, high-level Type_H Energy; Tarot: Non-Existent, call it 'Black Hole'

This can be expounded upon infinitely, for all things.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Timewave Zero ended on the 21st of December like a large flat cow plop.

The rest of your info seems interesting. Perhaps you should add some graphics and some music and put it on Youtube so that people can understand what you are trying to say.

A Philosopher with THE answer, written in a language that only he can understand, helps no one!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626

The rest of your info seems interesting. Perhaps you should add some graphics and some music and put it on Youtube so that people can understand what you are trying to say.

A Philosopher with THE answer, written in a language that only he can understand, helps no one!

I plan to continuously update this, add information. The format is now set up, and all information can be linked up within the pattern. I actually made this thread from a computer program I just wrote. There is infinite potential to what can be done to applying this system to computer programming, I think.

So yes, I plan on adding all sorts of examples, images, music, video, etc. eventually.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just going to keep my eye on this one all of it looks rather interesting and wish I had more time to dissect and look it over before I head into work. Though I will like I said be keeping a eye on this to see how it all develops

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

I'm sorry, maybe this is all just over my head, but I have no clue as to what you are actually trying to say here.

Also, as has already been pointed out, the time wave zero theory was a dud. It seems you are wasting your time.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626

Also, this 'idea' is very like the principle of Timewave zero, but that is misunderstood by people. The december 21 'prediction' was not a particularly major part of the theory. McKenna himself said it didn't really matter whether something happened then or not. It's the basic concept/system and its implications that matter.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I plan to continuously update this, add information. The format is now set up, and all information can be linked up within the pattern. I actually made this thread from a computer program I just wrote. There is infinite potential to what can be done to applying this system to computer programming, I think. So yes, I plan on adding all sorts of examples, images, music, video, etc. eventually.

Excellent. I am seriously not good at math and a graphic representation really helps. Flagged for future interaction!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Also, as has already been pointed out, the time wave zero theory was a dud. It seems you are wasting your time.

Again, timewave zero had little to do with a specific date, if you research McKenna's actual original theory. Also, this only relates to timewave zero due to the overall concept and its being strung onto the i ching. It is not exactly like timewave zero, which is why I mention a few systems/aspects in OP. And you cannot 'really/fully' get it just by reading it. It's designed to be a pattern which can hold all information within itself, so that's now how you learn it really.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Interesting. I'll read more once you get it posted.

S&F

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I realize the description on the meaning of each element/intensity is very brief, largely allusions to other systems. That's all I could do for now, given the breadth of the system. As I said, I actually gotthread from a computer program I wrote, and just translated it into normal writing. There are all sorts of visual/audio/examples that can be done/programmed with this system, so I will update.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Probably off-topic, but the title "8-circuit model of consciousness" reminded me of a recent publication on boson samplers -- which are quantum models of the Galton Board. One example was a 6 node optical circuit developed by a group; these apparently make for a specialty type of quantum computer that can be used to solve specific mathematical operations extremely fast. One team built their model able to compute the permanent of a matrix.

Anyway, I'll take a look at the rest of your info (even though the Timewave Zero prediction failed).

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
OP have you recently read Promethius Rising by author Robert Anton Wilson? This parallels his views on psychology, and he offers insights that say freud also shared these views.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
OP have you recently read Promethius Rising by author Robert Anton Wilson? This parallels his views on psychology, and he offers insights that say freud also shared these views.

I have never read all of Prometheus Rising, but no doubt he has similar views. And I believe I have been discovering more and more that Freud must have had similar insights. The sexual imagery found in this pattern is un-canny, and no doubt this system can be used to model the 'movement of the libido,' as he would interpret it.
edit on 26-12-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney

Originally posted by JayinAR

Again, timewave zero had little to do with a specific date, if you research McKenna's actual original theory.

Yes and no. It obviously had nothing to do with a specific date, in that McKenna originally forecast the zero point to be sometime in November 2012, and arbitrarily moved it to 21 December 2012 when he heard about the Mayan thing. But it was completely date derived, in that it forecast that zero point on 21 December 2012, and when absolutely nothing happened (actually, TWZ was disproven in the previous months, because the downward slide never happened) McKenna was proven absolutely wrong.

Of course, stupidity knows no bounds, so I have since seen people claiming that the "real" date is in 2018... no. TWZ is a theory that was proven to be absolutely without merit, which should come as no shock, as it never really amounted to anything prior to 2012, and is clearly predicated on nonsense to anyone who knows anything about what it purported to be.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So, this thread caught my attention...

Dr.Timothy Leary? Really? The man wanted to put '___' in the city's water supply.

I know its not t&c and pc (all them letters) to talk about drugs on ATS, but the man was using '___' for his experiments to come up with these equations, along with his know how of course. Essentially, one has to open oneself up to the "spirit" realm or whatever people want to call it, to find these answers. '___' is not needed tor that.
He found these answers within and used math to express what he learned. They lined up with each other...hmm imagine that.

Interesting thread...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BreathOfFreshAir
So, this thread caught my attention...

Dr.Timothy Leary? Really? The man wanted to put '___' in the city's water supply.

I know its not t&c and pc (all them letters) to talk about drugs on ATS, but the man was using '___' for his experiments to come up with these equations, along with his know how of course. Essentially, one has to open oneself up to the "spirit" realm or whatever people want to call it, to find these answers. '___' is not needed tor that.
He found these answers within and used math to express what he learned. They lined up with each other...hmm imagine that.

Interesting thread...

I think you're exactly right about applying math, and conceptual understanding, to 'inner processes,' or 'spirit world,' whatever. It's all about creating a mathematical and aesthetic model through which you can pattern all things in an ordered way.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Alright, well this is a mathematical thought I just went through now. It is associated with the general idea, and this seems to be the place to put it. It has incredibly profound implications. Now, this is 'math,' and if you think you don't like math you might not really ponder what is being said with these equations, perhaps because you will think they are complicated. These are actually very intuitive ideas, expressed using math. If you understand the 'idea,' the math makes perfect sense.

E=hv
THEREFORE E/v=h
THEREFORE v is directly proportional to h
THEREFORE v=E/h
THEREFORE v is inversely proportional to h

E=mc^2
c^2=E/m
THEREFORE E is inversely proportional to m
THEREFORE E is directly proportional to v
CREATE variable t, which is equivalent to E
CREATE variable s, which is equivalent to m
t=v/m

c = speed of light
c is proportional to v^2
THEREFORE
E=mv^2
THEREFORE E is directly proportional to v^2
DUE TO E-t equivalence, t=mv^2
DUE TO t-v equivalence, v=mv^2
DUE TO m-s equivalence, v=sv^2
DUE TO v-c equivalence c=sv^2
c = speed of photon in 'empty' space

We can thus operationally define empty space. Empty space is what exists in a theoretical state of no mass, or physicality. We can say this is equivalent to there being no spatial dimensions, 'space,' hence variable s. Let us then create variable z, representing 'zero' spatial dimensions. Since z represents empty space, we can define a limit of 0 for variable z. 2-dimensionally, on a graph, we can represent this spatial dimension by x. Let us give t, 'time,' the graphical dimension y.

z(as x approaches 0) = xv^2
DUE TO E-v^2 equivalence, z=xE
E=z/x^2
z=Ex^2
DUE TO z = 0x
z = E(x/0x)
DUE TO E-t equivalence
z = t(x/0x)
DUE TO E-t , t-y, and x-z equivalence
LIMIT OF x(as x approaches 0) = y(x/0)
THEREFORE y-x equivalence
THEREFORE LIMIT OF x(as x approaches 0 from either positive or negative numbers) = LIMIT OF y(as y approaches 0 from positive or negative numbers)
ALSO LIMIT OF x(as x approaches infinitely large positive or negative numbers) = LIMIT OF y(as y approaches infinitely large positive or negative numbers)

These limits essentially define the x and y axes. These axes define perfect 90 degree angles, defining a circle. Since these 90 degree angles are themselves perfect, due to the symmetry of the equivalent limits, they are actually unable to be 'perfectly' modeled, due to the assymetry of inversely non-equivalent limits. This inability to perfectly model data is related to chaos math. Due to this perplexing fact of both equivalent and non-equivalent limits approaching 0 and infinity, we can only define a bisecting line by another limit. That limit is 90 degrees, as it approaches itself.
Angle = 45+(90 degrees, serving as its own limit as it approaches itself)

Due to this impossibility of 'perfect' modeling, we cannot say that the graph 100% accurately contains the form of the graph. It is always slightly disturbed by the existence of the limits. Therefore, despite the fact that four 90 degree angles defines the circle which defines a graph, four 'quadrants' cannot be said to ultimately define the reality of this equation. Since 90 degrees is always approaching itself, it can have virtually any value, from negative infinity to positive infinity. Therefore, circles can be defined according to virtually any point, graphically, in 2-dimensional space. In 3-dimensional space, these can be represented by 'balls.'

We can, using this methodology, define the first three dimensions, using the model of angles bisected by lines. The 1st dimension has no line, therefore 360 degree angle. The 2nd dimension has 2 180 degree angles, defined by the end points of 1 line. The previously define equation can therefore be demonstrated to define the third dimension, using a standard infinitely-close-to-perfect 2-dimensional graph.
The x-axis is defined by y approaching 0
The y-axis is defined by x approaching 0
3-Dimensional reality is defined by a perfect 360 degree circle on a 2-dimensional graph

The x-axis defines space, the y-axis time. Therefore, any perfect circle defines the 3rd dimension. Through observing the 3rd dimension as a 'ball,' equivalent to 'shells' in quantum theory, we can see our reality from a 4th dimensional perspective. From this perspective, 3-D reality can be seen as the infinite repetition of a certain pattern. That pattern is the 4th dimension.

The implication is that we can, in 3-Dimensional reality, understand the 'graphical' representation of 3-dimensional reality, from a 4th-dimensional perspective. That would be defined by a perfect 3-dimensional 'ball' that is defined by being perfect in terms of 2 dimensional lines spreading out at every possible angle(approaching infinity).
edit on 27-12-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

E=hv ... v is inversely proportional to h ... v is directly proportional to h

absolutely not. both of these statements cannot be true.

Due to this perplexing fact of both equivalent and non-equivalent limits approaching 0 and infinity, we can only define a bisecting line by another limit. That limit is 90 degrees, as it approaches itself. Angle = 45+(90 degrees, as it approaches itself)

...if i am following you correctly, this is a roundabout justification for EULER'S FORMULA. the use of the imaginary unit (i), ensures that, mathematically, the two axis (and their limits) are non-referential. this is your "third limit".

but ive gotta be honest. i cannot see the point of using special relativity as a starting point to built what appears to be fairly common mathematical schemes. i can see that you are going somewhere with this, so i will be patient.

The implication is that we can, in 3-Dimensional reality, understand the 'graphical' representation of 3-dimensional reality, from a 4th-dimensional perspective.

i hope this is not your grand coup. what you have described here is the appropriate use of "dimension" as referring to "degrees of freedom". let us say that we have a 2-dimensional surface, such as you have described. if we take measurement on one of the two basis states, the second basis state collapses automatically. therefore, a 2-dimensional surface has only ONE degree of freedom.

similarly, description of a 3-dimensional object (one requiring three degrees of freedom), because the final degree is not "free", requires 4 dimensions in its description.

....i really hope you are going somewhere here. otherwise yer spinnin' yer wheels, bro.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Updated 2 type-o's, including the one you pointed out.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Also, this would serve as a perfect method for storing information. It can be used to model anything. Perfect for computer programming.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join