It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is coming to a close...but I pose a question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Who do you feel has been the most insightful Moderator on ATS throughout 2012?

I have been temporarily banned...points taken away, realistically argued my point(s), chastised, etc...but alas, in each step I did learn where I went wrong due to a very informative Moderator or two...maybe even three that have always put me in the proper direction of ATS.

When it comes to "Deny Ignorance", what Moderator has assisted you in truly understanding the ATS way?

My vote goes to DontTreadOnMe

I've been through thick and thin with Don'tTreadOnMe, but in the end...I always understood what the issues was/were. Believe you me, I have had more than a slew of consistent issues that were questioned.

I would however like to say that Masqua has always been one who understands and is a thorough listener

Please add your opinion and try to include constructive reasoning be it negative or positive.

Thanks all and please have a great New Year

2012 is coming to a close...I hope we all return in 2013

edit on 12/26/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I hate beauty contests....

I hate Popularity Contests twice as much!

Happy Kwanzaa!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Play your cards right I'm sure you will get some of those points back. That is the objective here right?

I think Heff is a great moderator. His heart seems very good. I really like that guy alot. His information and opinions are really on point. That's just my thought.
edit on 26-12-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well good for you! However I don't celebrate Kwanza, Christmas or Chanukha Hanuka or whatever it's called

edit on 12/26/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

I couldn't agree more as I have been involved in a recent forum involving Heff. Heff is great, I have just not had any personal experience with that Mod.

Point noted...thank you

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Shannon Tweed is my favorite ATS mod. Then again, I have always been partial to fabric.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

That's a tough question...

I'm going to have to go with Hefficide.

-SAP-
edit on 26-12-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Wow! You must kick over the tracers quite a lot to have had that many heart-to-hearts with mods. I've never had a run-in with one. I've had a couple of posts deleted for minor infractions since I've been here, but that's all.

And I thought I had problems with authority....

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Wow! You must kick over the tracers quite a lot to have had that many heart-to-hearts with mods. I've never had a run-in with one. I've had a couple of posts deleted for minor infractions since I've been here, but that's all.

And I thought I had problems with authority....

What do you mean by "kick over the tracers"? I'm completely clueless
But, if it has anything to do with speaking my mind, I do not hold back, am rather brash and blunt, yet have learned to follow some of the rules

I have found that if I come across a thread where I find that I can not speak my mind or speak what I deem the "truth of the matter", I simply stay away and don't even sign into ATS. That's how I begin reading the threads...I don't sign in until I pinpoint a thread I feel I can honestly speak my mind regardless of peer response. Then I go for it full throttle....sometimes to find out that DontTreadOnMe is heavy on my ass and normally subtracts points if I have violated the T&C's. Usually, we have great resolution and/or conversation about where I went wrong...however, I normally pay the price in points.

ETA
BTW, I have lost thousands of points.
edit on 1/6/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join