It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met a mason and he said to me...what does it mean?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by Sauron

This is the correct way.

I conditionally accept the freemasons and the skull and bones have no connection what so ever either directly or indirectly in any way including agents and principles, upon proof of your claim.

This means you guys need to put up your evidence with supporting affidavits and sign under your full commercial liability.

Uh......do you understand that the onus is on you to prove YOUR assertion not others to disprove whatever you leverage from you back passage? If not, then I shall have to join network dude in demanding proof that you aren't head of the Synagogue of Satan© as by your truculent temerity it seems you must be.

Fitz

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

"Light" and by implication, "enlightenment" comes from the east. Paraphrasing Horace Greeley, "Go East, young man."

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123
reply to post by babybowrain

It has something to do with their initiation into the group, I believe. North, South, East and West, I think they stand in different positions and reference the different directions.

If I say anymore, they'll find me!

Seriously though, something about that.

Its what I ve wrotte in a different topic...

It goes EAST WEST NORTH SOUTH = ADAM (Anatoli Dysi Arctos Mesimbria)

corruption uppon the 4 corners of the earth till the fall of humanity... and everything relates to that... from the ones that jews call souless humans, etc... a project in development... Adam and EVA (EVAL = L EVA N the moon).

U dont have to be a masson or illuminate or white brotherhood or black brotherhood, etc (all are bubbles, leading u into 1 thing). You can read ancient hellenic books, not everything is right though, as history is manipulated since 9600bc, for example the story of ADAM and EVA, is in Apollonas books (they analyzed it). All these societies initiate in the past, but they forgot to look into the feature, they working hard though, to achieve their feature... But their feature is full of uncertainty, they are in panic, lately.. They think they keep the true knowledge for them. Pathetic.

Basically that is their mission, as they have the impression of being chosens or something, (massons are the lower power in their pyramid, they are all colleagues in the reality) Enough said... Open ur eyes people, wake up
be good.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
aEvery Masonic temple faces EAST towards the sun. Intentionally.
In fact these words open the lodge meetings..

"As the sun rises in the EAST, to open and govern the day, so rises the worshipful master in the EAST to open and govern the lodge, set the craft to work and give them proper instructions"

reply to: babybowrain

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
"I love you. it is a beautiful morning."
"it is so beautiful. I love you"

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toniojack
aEvery Masonic temple faces EAST towards the sun. Intentionally.

Ours doesn't. It's an old building and the main temple upstairs is askew.

It's also infested with lady birds at the moment... we're not a rich lodge. But a good one.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

which colour bugs? red?yellow?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta

which colour bugs? red?yellow?

The red ones.. But we also found a bunch of the black ones with red spots (I think) which are the worse ones. So I'm told.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

perhaps it is very dark red.you can wish with them did you know? you take one in your hand and say fly fly my lady bug your mom 's gonna buy you shoes and slippers and then if she flies your wish is done.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

are you sure you poor lodge?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: babybowrain

Sure you've already been told. But will say that the answer is the same, "smart, very smart."

It is like getting the "dead fish eye" look.

The movie Indiana Jones ends the same. It is "enlightenment" or the flame. One of the lights in Masonry.

ETA: carp this thread is old. Sorry. And mean the same as in that is the response. A question asking for an answer! And we part on the level...
edit on 15-4-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

he said he never heard it himself.and asking if anybody heard it themselves.

geezz..what rage
edit on 15-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xbeta

I've been "questioned" by members. Seems I may have done something to be identified as a possible member.

I know some of the history and jargon. But not the pass grips or handshakes.

OP is a common occurrence when asking that question.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I've been "questioned" by members. Seems I may have done something to be identified as a possible member.

I know some of the history and jargon. But not the pass grips or handshakes.

OP is a common occurrence when asking that question.

ok. i am taking your belittling attitude. i need to preserve my balance. I will meet a friend.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Sorry you feel that way.

I was not "belittling" anybody. Just leaving the Masons secrets to their own.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Sorry you feel that way.

I was not "belittling" anybody. Just leaving the Masons secrets to their own.

dont take everything personal pls. nobody becomes a mason to learn secrets. you become one for others to learn them.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yes, in comparison to some. And it's not like the funds we have are money we use to live Rock Star lives.

We're talking like, *maybe* a couple thousand pounds which is mostly all that goes to the charities we support for the year and a widows fund and whats in reserve for poor and distressed Brothers.

I think people would be shocked at how little a lot of lodges have...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Yes, in comparison to some. And it's not like the funds we have are money we use to live Rock Star lives.

We're talking like, *maybe* a couple thousand pounds which is mostly all that goes to the charities we support for the year and a widows fund and whats in reserve for poor and distressed Brothers.

I think people would be shocked at how little a lot of lodges have...

I am almost sure you are giving more to charity than you can predict.charity part was the reason i asked at least.it seemed to much to grasp...mostly on right.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I am almost sure you are giving more to charity than you can predict.charity part was the reason i asked at least.it seemed to much to grasp...mostly on right.

Oh yes. But as I said, ours isn't a huge lodge. Maybe 30 active members in total..? But we have multiple events throughout the year to raise more and we always give a couple thousand a year to our selected charities (by the WM).

I think some people assume lodges are full of cash and that said cash is a personal bank account to enjoy the spoils of life. It couldn't be further from the truth.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

you are doing it very nice,the lying thing.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join