I met a mason and he said to me...what does it mean?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by Sauron

This is the correct way.

I conditionally accept the freemasons and the skull and bones have no connection what so ever either directly or indirectly in any way including agents and principles, upon proof of your claim.

This means you guys need to put up your evidence with supporting affidavits and sign under your full commercial liability.

Uh......do you understand that the onus is on you to prove YOUR assertion not others to disprove whatever you leverage from you back passage? If not, then I shall have to join network dude in demanding proof that you aren't head of the Synagogue of Satan© as by your truculent temerity it seems you must be.

Fitz

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

"Light" and by implication, "enlightenment" comes from the east. Paraphrasing Horace Greeley, "Go East, young man."

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123
reply to post by babybowrain

It has something to do with their initiation into the group, I believe. North, South, East and West, I think they stand in different positions and reference the different directions.

If I say anymore, they'll find me!

Seriously though, something about that.

Its what I ve wrotte in a different topic...

It goes EAST WEST NORTH SOUTH = ADAM (Anatoli Dysi Arctos Mesimbria)

corruption uppon the 4 corners of the earth till the fall of humanity... and everything relates to that... from the ones that jews call souless humans, etc... a project in development... Adam and EVA (EVAL = L EVA N the moon).

U dont have to be a masson or illuminate or white brotherhood or black brotherhood, etc (all are bubbles, leading u into 1 thing). You can read ancient hellenic books, not everything is right though, as history is manipulated since 9600bc, for example the story of ADAM and EVA, is in Apollonas books (they analyzed it). All these societies initiate in the past, but they forgot to look into the feature, they working hard though, to achieve their feature... But their feature is full of uncertainty, they are in panic, lately.. They think they keep the true knowledge for them. Pathetic.

Basically that is their mission, as they have the impression of being chosens or something, (massons are the lower power in their pyramid, they are all colleagues in the reality) Enough said... Open ur eyes people, wake up
be good.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7   >>

join

$('#skin').click(function(){ window.location.href = "http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1008463/pg1"; });