It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met a mason and he said to me...what does it mean?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Very witty Wilde.
Very very witty.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
Think about it, if he didn't want people to know he was a mason he would no be advertising it with his ring. The reason why he is wearing the ring is the exact opposite, he wants people to see it and ask him questions so that he can come-off as all mysterious...its not uncommon amongst such people. Get into a philosophical discussion with him though and you will lightly discover hes about as deep as a puddle.

I don't wear my ring for any reason even remotely close to what you are suggesting. I wear my ring so that it might serve as a safety net - to remind me how to act in case I forget in the heat of a moment.

There are times, every now and then, when something makes me angry. Rather than just snap back at someone that I feel deserves it, my ring serves as a final reminder to just hold my tongue. It's there to back up what my parents taught me, what I've learned in church, and everything I've picked up along the way. Should I fail to recount all those lessons in the heat of the moment, I hope that catching a glimpse of my ring out of the corner of my eye might keep me on the proper path.

It's not for flaunting or show. It's a tool used to keep morality in perspective (and the arrogant Self in check). We're all human, and we all are less than perfect at times. But maybe my ring can help me a little in that regard.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
You were supposed to say the sun may rise in the eastern sky but at least it settles in a final location

It's given in RHCP song Californication. And they are Masons, so they gave us the answer.

" The sun might rise in the east at least it settles in a finer location"

Get your lyrics straight...it has nothing to do with masons...it's about Hollywood.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Alot of masons who wear those rings practice in front of the mirror what their gonna say if someone asks "are you a mason".

Ok so you asked for a philosophical question, what is our secret fire, what is the water that does not wet the hands?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

See that big G above your avatar's head?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NeutralGuard

So lets say your ring gets lost, will you go crazy and not be able to control your anger.

Does it really hold that much power over you?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

And?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

You're falling of short of making a point? Are we to sit here and guess what you are alluding to?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
Well now...if you're ever in a similar position and spot a masonic ring or whatever else they wear (belt buckles?), speak up first with that same phrase and see what the response is.

Then you'll know what you should have said.

Best reply i read today
Hahaha

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
reply to post by NeutralGuard

So lets say your ring gets lost, will you go crazy and not be able to control your anger.

Does it really hold that much power over you?

Of course not. It's a very cheap ring, and I'm sure I'm as even-tempered as most people. And the for-instance given above was just a hypothetical example.

If you can't understand what I'm saying, I'm afraid I cannot help you.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Wow, you must ride the short bus. Lucifer starts with an "L" not a "G".

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It's his dwarf brother, Gucifer, of course.

Didn't you see the Hobbit?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Opps, my bad.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
AY! I Shall Not Tolerate The Bashing Of The Hobbit Nor Of The King Under The Mountain!
Oh... And The Goblins Too... GRRRRR!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I believe its an initiation phrase of some kind

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by jonnywhite

As flattering as the IQ thing it, it's incorrect. You do not have to be a genius or even a smart guy

Yer you got that right, you and Bush junior have that in common but he's one degree above you right?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

No, George Bush jr ,nor Sr. were/are masons. They are Skull and Bones.
Different group.

But hey, thanks for the fantastic post! with material like that, you might be up to positive points in less than a year!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

your mistaken, your telling us that skull & bones have no connection with the synagogue of Satan. Freemasons are pawns of this mighty powerful organisation and so are skull & bones.

Anytime you wish to prove otherwise feel free.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

your mistaken, your telling us that skull & bones have no connection with the synagogue of Satan. Freemasons are pawns of this mighty powerful organisation and so are skull & bones.

Anytime you wish to prove otherwise feel free.

prove that you are not the leader of the Synagogue of Satan.

Three other posters here think you are.

Be gone Satan!

See, it's impossible to prove something in this context.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

TUFF, suck it up and have a go. You seem smart enough to show your beloved masons and the s&b have no relationship what so ever with one another either directly or indirectly.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join