It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why?" (Quote from Article - Dave Hodges)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Hey I don't even own a cell phone. And I'm an engineer working for the govt. regulatory body that oversees the use of these devices... kinda funny.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

"If True"

So it is just hearsay right now. The source can't be verified one way or another, nor can we verify if the story might be true. Just have to take the word of someone, someone else says is credible.
This is more fear-mongering without a shred of proof and should be ignored.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by enament

My "poor sap" comment was meant as a pseudo sarcastic jab at pop culture.

That is the mind set. Hell, people can feel all fancy just by naming their dog something like "Gucci". Or by having gold screen print on their Affliction t-shirt. Even worse, the folks who wear images of cash as if it somehow indicated that they are among the wealthiest individuals (despite the fact that is most often indicates the exact opposite).

We live in a consumer culture. Did you see how many perfumes and colognes from pop singers littered the sales bins this past Christmas shopping season?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by seekingpeace

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
I always wondered what the govt was going to say about the debt on Dec 22 2012 after the world didn't end. Maybe this is accurate......

______beforeitsnews/blogging-citizen-journalism/2012/12/is-this-a-cia-navy-seal-time-traveling-disclosure-warning-for-february-15-2013-2444830.ht ml

went to this website it said it was taken down?

For some reason the URL was truncated.

Complete URL

The last two characters ml were missing when you click on the original hyperlink.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
hopefully they are crawling into their own coffins.

btw : funny how we commoners send our labor (taxes) back to the beast in the east and they dig hidey holes for themselves...and they say they represent us.

edit on 27-12-2012 by jibajaba because: additional

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ive always suspected that they might go underground once they put everything in place and selected who was worthy of living. I believe that they are getting ready to fly over us and unleash a toxin that will wipe out every living human from the earth, except themselves

Its easier to start the clock at zero, than to continue down a road that leads to no where
erase the clutter and confusion of pre- civilization and clean up the remnants and live in peaceful utopia, since mother nature wont

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I stopped reading after getting to this portion of the article...

My source is an individual who retired from the NSA almost two years ago. His decision to participate in the relocation was triggered by the impending re-election of President Obama which he said will hasten the onslaught of what is to come because Obama’s administration fully embraces the destruction of America.

I guess everyone in Obama's administration are demons, and Obama is the antichrist!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

There is no such things as demons and antichrists.

The Obama Administration is, like those that came before it, self serving and self enriching.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer

Hey I don't even own a cell phone. And I'm an engineer working for the govt. regulatory body that oversees the use of these devices... kinda funny.

Wow! Good to meet someone else like me. I didn't own one nor did I want to - Huge invasion of privacy, I won't even have an answer phone on my land line - if I'm not in it's because I'm out or I'm busy - if it's important they will ring back. Unfortunately - after having a heart attack a couple of months back I now go for regular walks 3k to 5k each morning and my family - son in law is a Doctor insist I take one when out walking - just in case. I personally think it's rediculous but they insist but as soon as I return from my walk, it's switched OFF.

Back on topic - maybe when the rats hit their holes I'll start using it more.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCanuckian
reply to post by quedup

"If True"

So it is just hearsay right now. The source can't be verified one way or another, nor can we verify if the story might be true. Just have to take the word of someone, someone else says is credible.
This is more fear-mongering without a shred of proof and should be ignored.

Your entitled to your opinion but I myself won't ignore it - I'll file it - just in case! You know what they say - no smoke without fire. The guy presents a pretty good case and the very nature of this scenario tells us they're not going to be open and out about it are they?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Movement as described in this thread would be a logical precursor to things hitting the fan if it was a planned operation. We have quite a widespread and aware community here at ATS with their eyes wide open, so I'm curious...

Anyone in the geographic areas discussed noticing a suddenly increasing influx of people, equipment, or supplies?

Anyone here with personal contacts in the various alphabet agencies or banks noticing an increase of people higher up retiring and relocating?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

It's true what you say - if people didn't buy into it, it would hurt their pockets however, I think we all know that folks are not going to do this are they - it would take a whole lot of the population to affect their accounts - just won't happen as much as we would want it to. If you count the number of members on this site - not all would participate so the remainder would be the only ones having any impact and that would (given the wealth of these corperations and businesses) be zero impact!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by WeRpeons

There is no such things as demons and antichrists.

The Obama Administration is, like those that came before it, self serving and self enriching.

And we the slaves with our slave numbers ensure they stay that way!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
They most certainly are going into hiding. Maybe they aren't going to go to underground bunkers, but I do feel that they have purchased properties in other countries that they can go to when the tax man comes knocking. The fiscal cliff is frightening many as well as the ending of the Bush Tax Cuts. The fact that the federal government has sued Bank of America, this has caused other banking CEOs to start sweating. Who knows if any charges or arrests will result from the investigation and lawsuit, but I'm sure many are wanting to jump ship and swim to safe havens where they won't have to part from their precious money.

On the other hand, if they are going into underground bunkers, the best thing to do is stock up on Liquid Nails and start searching for the bunker doors.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

i feel pity for those who are scared by "The Fiscal Cliff".

Hard times are a part of life, regardless of recent illusions. Enjoy the good while it lasts....but prepare for the bad so you aren't flat footed.

All those rich folks.....won't help them a bit to have a mound of cash or a massive military complex when food is the only currency accepted. It is pure Civil War era dynamics: the country folk have maintained their way of life (despite the northerners trying to stop us), and our way of life will feed our families when those industrialists are starving.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You are so right! But if they go over that Cliff - the global economy will be affected - no one will escape unscathed.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The thing is THEY have orchestrated this whole thing and THEY will know exactly how long it will last and will have stocked THEIR bunkers or hide aways with enough food for that length of time - a time that THEY will dictate.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

True, but one of my favorite saying is about the person who has lost everything and now has nothing else to lose.
There are many people who are struggling right now who are good people and aren't afraid to die. They are right with themselves and the rich MFers who have shafted people to get their gains know they aren't right with themselves. I believe that these are the people who fear death the most and this is why they're in hiding. They have brainwashed society to fear death as well. After all, why fear something that is a normal and natural process? I don't believe our ancestors feared death the way we do today because they weren't materialistic, amoral a-holes like we see in society today. These people valued their families and today's wealthy would sell out their own mothers to avoid facing death or even having to deal with minor complications to their plans.

I can only hope that there are moles who have infiltrated the hive and will reveal the lairs to the peasants when the time is right.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Well said.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It is winter over there but here it is summer and a lot of people have thier holidays after Christmas, most factories close for at least two weeks at this time, and other firms certainly slow down. This would be a good time for them to all bug out as it wouldnt atract attention, it would look like they were just going on vacation. Is it the same over there at this time of year?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join