It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why?" (Quote from Article - Dave Hodges)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm just turning off and relaxing after the 2012 hype and then I come across this article by Dave Hodges -

'Dave is an award winning psychology, statistics and research professor, a college basketball coach, a mental health counselor, a political activist and writer who has published dozens of editorials and articles in several publications such as Freedoms Phoenix, News With Views and The Arizona Republic.'

Now we are all familiar with all the underground basis that have been set up around the world for those who can afford it. Well according to this article it sounds like the rats are heading for their holes and leaving us out in the cold. The article is well worth the read and I'd be interested in your thoughts as to the validity of what is being claimed.

If true - then we should all sit up and listen but how on earth do you prepare for this and the apocalyptic event it may suggest.

TextWhen government officials, from the various alphabet soup agencies, retire en masse, it is not necessarily a noteworthy event. However, when the same officials retire en masse and then relocate to form their own survivalist enclaves, then this is something that we should all sit up and take notice of especially when we are seeing the same behavior on the part of Wall Street executives.

TextI fully realize that unnamed sources don’t carry as much credibility as documented sources. However, as similar stories make their way into the national discussion, it might be wise to take a closer look. I don’t ask that the facts presented here be taken at face value; I encourage everyone to do their own research and if you find credibility to the claims made in the following parts in this series, it would be prudent to take the proper precautions.

This guy - (I don't know of him but perhaps others here do) appears to be talking straight and it sounds like he has pretty reliable info - scary all the same!!!

TextThere is a risk in using unnamed sources. Simply, they could be wrong, they could be disinformation agents or they might just be crazy as they are looking for their 15 minutes of fame. It takes a degree of courage to air information derived from confidential sources. Therefore, I want to thank Doug Hagmann for daring to publish his dire warnings which come from an inside source at DHS. I have subsequently decided to reveal what I know as well.

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have been waiting a long time for the United States financial situation to come to a head, It appears it may not be much longer. Hows it going to be after? Why hasn't the U.S. taken austerity measures or at least cut the frivolous spending spree? I think I know the answer as well as some of you do as well.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I always wondered what the govt was going to say about the debt on Dec 22 2012 after the world didn't end. Maybe this is accurate......

______beforeitsnews/blogging-citizen-journalism/2012/12/is-this-a-cia-navy-seal-time-traveling-disclosure-warning-for-february-15-2013-2444830.ht ml

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

Yes - Sad, but all good things come to an end and it seems it has been dragged out for as long as it can be. I do think there is a lot of truth in this article and it will all lead down the same road - Anarchy!

Are those in the know preparing for WW111? - it's certainly on the cards.
edit on 26-12-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

The biggest question I have, is how have they been keeping it going for as long as they have?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

You wondered what the Govt. was going to say on the 22nd? What is the 22nd?

Was something special supposed to happen? Did it? Did our govts do anything other than ridicule the "wrong again" crowd?

Did anyone really address it as a serious subject? No? Wonder why.... maybe the same reason they didn't comment on Santa and the Easter bunny?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by enament
reply to post by quedup

The biggest question I have, is how have they been keeping it going for as long as they have?

I guess the answer to that is ..... they can do what ever they wish because no one does a damn thing about it. Having said that - What can ordinary folk do to prevent the ongoing abuse and financial rape of a slave population?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Buy and hold tangible items. Starting with food, guns, ammo and precious metal for later economic activity. Then almost anything useful by consumers on a day to day basis.

Doesnt have to be extravagant nor crazy just practicle on whatever your budget can afford.

Cash will be near worthless soon after start, credit non-existant and barter will be king of kings..

Read history of other economic crashes and you'll see wisdom of tangibles in hand.

Wait till its late and trust your fate in others hands.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

reply to post by quedup

I guess the answer to that is ..... they can do what ever they wish because no one does a damn thing about it. Having said that - What can ordinary folk do to prevent the ongoing abuse and financial rape of a slave population?

I think the absolute best thing a person can do is just to stop buying the products that are associated with the corporations which do the most harm.

Learn to be as self sufficient as possible, start practicing this skill now in case financial hardship does occur.
Grow your own vegetables and livestock if you are able to..

edit on 26-12-2012 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I don't know if any of you have grandparents that have been through the great depression ( don't know why they call it great). But have you ever notice the things they horde,containers,wool,food,buttons,old cloths,heaters,staples(non-perishable food items)and they just don't throw things out until it really is beyond repair.

A good lesson to be learned from the elders.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

Very true, as a young un I wondererd at older, elderly peoples full pantries and freezers that were way beyond their daily needs, no longer do I wonder, I respect them and their self sufficiancy.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
reply to post by enament

Very true, as a young un I wondererd at older, elderly peoples full pantries and freezers that were way beyond their daily needs, no longer do I wonder, I respect them and their self sufficiancy.

My grandmother use to tell me some pretty crazy stories of what they had to do in those times. it freaks me out

You ever want to know your future look into your past and you may find your answers.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Good advise there - yes prep is key however, I do think that if you have more than you can carry or transport it will be pretty useless - People will be on the move Big Time especially from the cities.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

reply to post by quedup

I think the absolute best thing a person can do is just to stop buying the products that are associated with the corporations which do the most harm.

Learn to be as self sufficient as possible, start practicing this skill now in case financial hardship does occur.
Grow your own vegetables and livestock if you are able to..

edit on 26-12-2012 by enament because: (no reason given)

Self sufficiency will be so important as you say - learning to kill and skin animals will be a key skill that will make life just that bit easier and any skills that can be sold are key to survival.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

I had to laugh at this one
I'm one of them.
I smell the same smoke that was present before the second world war and it's coming from all directions!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
reply to post by enament

My grandmother use to tell me some pretty crazy stories of what they had to do in those times. it freaks me out

You ever want to know your future look into your past and you may find your answers.

Yes you will definately find your answers in the past - as always. The only tool the elites have against us is the fact that memories are short - take heed! There are few left who see and smell the smoke signals.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I don't know if any of you have grandparents that have been through the great depression ( don't know why they call it great). But have you ever notice the things they horde,containers,wool,food,buttons,old cloths,heaters,staples(non-perishable food items)and they just don't throw things out until it really is beyond repair.

A lesson that isn't learned not because we live in a time of plenty. But rather because we live in an economy controlled by corporate interests, and those "interests" happen to be pure and rampant consumerism. Things are made to break and/or expire so you will upgrade. And if that isn't enough, a giggle factor is built into technological dinosaurs.

Think about it. The last person you saw with a regular old flip phone....didn't you think to yourself, "Poor sap"?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

A lesson that isn't learned not because we live in a time of plenty. But rather because we live in an economy controlled by corporate interests, and those "interests" happen to be pure and rampant consumerism. Things are made to break and/or expire so you will upgrade. And if that isn't enough, a giggle factor is built into technological dinosaurs.

Think about it. The last person you saw with a regular old flip phone....didn't you think to yourself, "Poor sap"?

No because that poor sap is me, I own a flip phone. And don`t ever want a smart phones. The flip phone doesn`t dial out in my pocket like my friends phone do.
edit on 27-12-2012 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
socioeconomic collapse seems eminent at this point, probably where the rumors are coming from. i mean any rip off wall street artist worth their salt will have a bug out location, since they know full well the level of deceit being portrayed on the people of this world.

they cannot hide from themselves though and i'm betting on implosion from within their ranks, since anything remotely humane is not in their vocabulary. there is no honor among thieves, they stab everyone in the back and that will be their downfall.

what do we do, we do what we have always done, we stick together and make a better world after the criminals self destruct of course.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
I always wondered what the govt was going to say about the debt on Dec 22 2012 after the world didn't end. Maybe this is accurate......

______beforeitsnews/blogging-citizen-journalism/2012/12/is-this-a-cia-navy-seal-time-traveling-disclosure-warning-for-february-15-2013-2444830.ht ml

went to this website it said it was taken down?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join