It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*WoW* Armed Coup d'état leaves Neocons OUSTED. Libertarians now running Freedomworks?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Now that is rich. The ousted looser from freedom works is crying the blues in an interview from "Mother Jones"?
What a turd.
Now maybe Freedom Works will get back on track.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
well, some members of the Tea Party are becoming more wise in the ways of the serpent.

Here is a great blog, the blogger discusses Agenda 21, gun control and the shenanigans of Benghazigate.

romanticpoet.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Yeah he is great. I have not read anything beyond snippets and paragraphs here and there from the guy, but I seem to come across him allot which gets my attention. The guy was spot on and a damn fine New Yorker.

He will be missed.

reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

thanks for that link!
edit on 27-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

you mean Mr. Potatoe

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Very sensationalist title. And misleading too. I thought for a second you meant a literal armed coup. Now that's newsworthy. These people are all bought and owned by the same cabal. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter42
Very sensationalist title. And misleading too. I thought for a second you meant a literal armed coup. Now that's newsworthy. These people are all bought and owned by the same cabal. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Armed coup sounds like a fair description to me.

Ok, we hear all the time from people that the 'cabal' controls everybody. Blanket statements that don't really mean anything

Who is the cabal, and how do they control the new boss? And who is the new boss you're talking about? You mean the reinstated employees of Freedomworks? Or do you mean the Mises/Randian/Rothbardian reclusiveI llinois libertarian millionaire? Do you have any proof of this? Any real connections between your so called 'cabal' and 'old/new boss'?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Can you prove there ISN'T a cabal? You want names? Alright, look into the Koch brothers, and follow the money and relations from there.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter42
Can you prove there ISN'T a cabal? You want names? Alright, look into the Koch brothers, and follow the money and relations from there.

You made the statement, I'm open to theories and facts so I asked you to provide some so I fully understand what it is you're saying, that or if you're just posting for the hell of it. It sounds pretty fair to me.

Many on ATS already know about the Koch brothers, they started citizens for a sound economy, co-opted and funded portions of the tea party, yada yada..etc..etc... That is nothing new.

I thought I was pretty clear on things that should be clarified to strengthen your insinuations.

Who is the cabal? you mentioned Koch Brothers. Is the Cabal the Kock Brothers?

Where are the connections between this cabal and the old/new boss you mentioned?

Who are the old bosses and the new bosses?

Freedomworks funded liberty candidates in the past (www.freedomworksforamerica.org...) and I'm sure they will continue to do so and support candidates that align their platforms with those of Freedomworks. Are you implying that Freedomworks and their endorsed/funded candidates are subject to full control of your 'cabal'? If so, is Justin Amash, arguably one of many, 'new Ron Pauls' of the US Congress, subject to the control of the cabal?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
So you are happy that one group of extremely evil people (neocons) would be ousted by an even more evil group of people (Ayn Rand disciples)?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

So "foodstamp" is it who voted you to tell us what or what not to read??? Sounds like you need to follow your own signature !! Quote
Tis better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt:
:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

AS opposed to Liberal Progressives backed by George Soros??

Yeah, REAL evil.

Sure sure

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Boehner is going nowhere. The Tea Part "revolution" is done. The Tea Party was used and now is a liability. Will be back next week to say "I told ya so".

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So "foodstamp" is it who voted you to tell us what or what not to read???

Perhaps you could try re-typing it to make sense. Then follow up with an actual statement that indicates WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. I understand some of these things may be beyond you but I'm sure your mother or grandmother or whoever it is you live with will be willing to help you at least "appear" to make coherent sense.

Ohh yeah, and after your done with all of that. You can then kick yourself in the head for mistaking me for some other poster as I am not the one your looking for.... Pure genius buddy....real smart.. Lol

Perhaps you sir should follow my quote. You are a PRIME example of why I have the quote that I do. Thank you for proving my point.

Tis better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt:
:

edit on 12/28/1212 by foodstamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
Boehner is going nowhere. The Tea Part "revolution" is done. The Tea Party was used and now is a liability. Will be back next week to say "I told ya so".

Oh, don't worry, I doubt anybody cares for your gloating.

edit on 28-12-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join