It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STRATCOM and DoD "Social Network Training" (COINTEL?) and the ongoing pursuit of Psychological War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Knowledge is power. That's the truest statement ever made.

I was doing some extensive research concerning DUMB's and GWEN towers which lead me to search for the latest news on STRATCOM to see what they're up to. On their site is a page devoted to "Social Network Training" for military members and their families and how to basically cover your tracks online.

STRATCOM's "Social Network Training"

Disclaimer - This training was prepared as a service to the DoD community including active duty members, DoD civilians and military family members.

News like this makes me think that the "Cold War" never ended; and the recent FBI bust on a Russian Spy Ring may prove that.

Operation "Ghost Stories"

George Orwell coined the term "Cold War". We all know how right he has been on certain issues.

At the end of World War II, English author and journalist George Orwell used cold war, as a general term, in his essay “You and the Atomic Bomb”, published October 19, 1945, in the British newspaper Tribune.

It is my belief and understanding that the use of "Proxy Wars" has been the greatest weapon ever used against humanity, especially America. Confusion, fear, panic and mind control. A giant game of chess for TPTB. There are endless tools at their disposal. Nothing is out of reach to them. The real "Zombie Apocalypse" is occurring. TPTB are the zombies and they're after your BRAINS!

Think about it. The only thing they want us to argue about right now is mental health and gun control. If you question "them" you're a looney with "mental health" issues and if you love America and enjoy expressing your rights to own a gun, then you're a "terrorist". When in fact, TPTB created the term terrorism in the first place. The true terrorists. They'll invade countries after creating False Flag operations. It's all smoke and mirrors, complete with Hollywood style special effects and ACTORS. Want proof?

Violent non-state actor (VNSA) refers to any organization that uses illegal violence (i.e. force not officially approved of by the state) to reach its goals.

Link

Researchers at the Overseas Development Institute propose that engagement with VNSAs—which they call armed non-state actors—is essential to humanitarian efforts in conflicts

This tendency has strengthened since the end of the Cold War, partly due to the strong discouragement of humanitarian engagement with VNSAs included in counter-terrorist legislation

However, humanitarian agencies too often fail to engage strategically with VNSAs.

Many more questions come to my mind concerning the recent movie theater and school shootings and how banning assault weapons and mental issues are so intertwined with such events.

Evidence for actors having roles in banning mines:

efforts led the international community to urge states to ratify the Ottawa Treaty (Mine Ban Treaty) in 1997

Link

It's my understanding that they will use any hired thug and do whatever is need to further an agenda. They'll infiltrate every nook and cranny of the globe and use money (instrument of the Iluminati) to do anything they want. But the most money spent and covered up, trillions of dollars, is used on psychological warfare to confuse and put fear in the hearts and minds of the masses.

I will end this by saying that love is truly the highest power, and we cannot achieve world love (peace) without a Global Awakening.

Free your mind.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

join