It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I should be an important religious figure in the world!!!!!!! :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Since this thread seems to be going nowhere in particular (no offense OP--just saying). I will note I got a strange case of Deja-vu, reading this.

-Ghoster
edit on 26-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 1NEO001

No one is talking about you fella, you are just a normal guy like the rest of us.
Stop talking like you are a special person, it is not good for your mind and simply not true.
Think about it for a moment OP do you really believe the stuff you post if you do get help please.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
In the book Behold a Pale Horse from 1991 , it talked about the ten most industrialized economies of the world where the NWO would fit in. It also talked about a navy officer my grandfather who was contacted by the government to have wire taps in his house from 1995-2012 . It also talked about the Rothchilds I think and rich families that could make it possible , it was very cryptic.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Everything I say is true, also when I first joined I posted on this thread that was titled " the real Da Vinci code here on ATS" I posted and said what do you mean like last Sion what was that book about again. If you don't believe me check my profile.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So, care to prove any of your claims? Or shall we all just take your word for it?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There are plenty of people on this site that are familiar with Cooper's "Pale Horse". So, if you are bsing here, I would proceed with caution. You will get called out at the slightest slip up.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 1NEO001

Just because you think it is true it doesn't mean it is true.
Seriously dude (ran into you before) stop and go back to your doctor and tell him about it, he will help you see the real truth.
Take care and get better bm x.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The Da Vinci code was part of the illuminati pyramid a book with subliminals to be marketed as a part of an invisible empire. I noticed in his second movie the main character Tom Hanks said " my first book was about the illuminati" a girl with amnesia and a massive head injury after a car crash. How the Freemasons hide things using symbols man or woman what does it mean in a literary term or an idea.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
I'd like some verification that "most metal bands are satanist".

That...sounds...sooo....METALLLLL!!!

\m/

So OP, Christian metal must be TOTALLY satanist eh??

Or singing about the world we live in to sweet riffs, SATANIST, AMIRITE??

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1NEO001
The Da Vinci code was part of the illuminati pyramid a book with subliminals to be marketed as a part of an invisible empire. I noticed in his second movie the main character Tom Hanks said " my first book was about the illuminati" a girl with amnesia and a massive head injury after a car crash. How the Freemasons hide things using symbols man or woman what does it mean in a literary term or an idea.

C'mon dude, seriously? Don't you think it would be so much better for you around these parts if you just came out with the truth? Maybe your life isn't super interesting but that doesn't matter. I am sure you could be a great contributor without all the "cloak and dagger". Come on, give it a try. We are a forgiving and accepting bunch around here.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I talking about the underground movement who all wear black and this section at the F.Y.E. near me with dark demonic imagery on the album covers. Second line.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I am serious, that's how I found the site in 2008 . I was part of a conspiracy I see things that william cooper would call sheeple don't see. Second line.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1NEO001

Second call for proof.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

No point dude, last time he just got angry and then started threatening people lives (mine and my family).
OP please stop this and see your doctor this is not helping you at all.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join