It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I should be an important religious figure in the world!!!!!!! :)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ok some of the old members and staff will remember me from 2008 when I completed the last phase of Revelations on this very site. The whole site was in an uproar. Because I was the beast with a head injury, when I was 13 I was castrated and left with a scar on the inside of my right wrist. I was attacked by a gang, and left for dead. I was in a coma for a week , woke up two weeks later in a hospital bed unable to speak and with the right side of my body paralyzed , in a wheelchair and learned to walk again.

When I was 17 I was finishing twelfth grade wore a trench coat, and wrote a manifesto to a girl and a few months later was held responsible for a gun scare at my high school graduation. There must have been 250 people there. This was 2001 and another phase of revelations had been set in motion. Like Napolean or Hitler I was Mabus the third antichrist of Nostradamus , a megalomaniac who would attack New York in 1999 . My empire was that of music and would span the 4 corners of the globe. I once saw a bookcase in psych that had a bible at one end and a Rock and Roll hall of fame at the other, and that stood out to me because I saw them as opposites. The drugs, the women, the rebellious attitude and the desire for attention or fame I all saw as sin or self indulgence .

I went online two times over seven years pulling the strings in the music industry to try to comprehend what was going on. Black seven was complete 3 1/2 years after empire was gained Jan. 1 st 2005 and 3 1/2 years later in May of 2008 I came here to expose my conspiracies. I found out later from a book called Behold a Pale Horse ( a quote from Revelations) about government secrets that this had been planned since the 1950 s and many years before by the Freemasons and the Illuminati. I was just a pawn or cattle in their master plan.

Today I went to the mall and saw a Fear Factory album ( they are a metal band and most metal bands nowadays are satanists) Industrialist the new album from 2012. Songs like " New Messiah" and others I can't remember. I suspected in the past they were aetheists . There was a song were they kept saying " there is no god" over and over and then at the end of the song they say " I don't want to live in a world like that" . There are lots of subliminals in music and I tried to wake up the nation in 2008 , am I the only one who understands what these songs mean. I don't think I should be the New Messiah because my name is Death and brings with it the end of many things. Revelations happened though on this site and I should be an important figure in this world today. I know the day after Christmas this might be inappropriate but I couldn't think of anything else to write.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
all righty then

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 1NEO001

Yes, you should be an important religious figure in the world. Perhaps now is the time where you need to spend 40 days in the desert pondering who you really are.

Let us know how it goes.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'd like some verification that "most metal bands are satanist".

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Whew.

You are the opposite of me.
I KNOW I should be anything but a religious leader of anyone but me.

link   
Darn double post. Please remove.
edit on 26-12-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

link   
So you had a different account in 2008? Are any of your old threads around?

link   
You know, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are sane and that you are capable of clarifying whatever it is you just wrote again, in a more clear and coherent manner. Otherwise, I'm almost 100% sure that you are either a child or a very insane person. I don't mind thinking outside the box or sharing unique experiences---but could you at least be coherent about it? I simply do not understand what you're trying to tell us, here on ATS.

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I meant the new metal that's underground and not on tv. They had a whole section at F.Y.E. and all had crazy art on covers, and bands like Arch Enemy , I mean yeah they are probably satanists.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I was a member twice and twice banned. The last time I talked about my old avatars I got banned.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1NEO001
I meant the new metal that's underground and not on tv. They had a whole section at F.Y.E. and all had crazy art on covers, and bands like Arch Enemy , I mean yeah they are probably satanists.

So, in reality, *YOU* think that they are all satanist. But you have no proof.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I am trying to tell you my story of being on the inside as a spy for the American Government. In a few hours this is going to yesterday's threads and will be forgotten. I deserve some recognition I meant and maybe should be a world leader, it would be nice.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
According to the timeline in your OP, you are 28 years old now. So. I can't say "Get off of mommy or daddy's computer and let the adults talk". So I guess my response is now limited to "WTF, do you really believe what you are writing? Do you hear yourself?"

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You should watch "Until the Light Takes Us". It's a documentary about Norwegian black metal. The ignorant satanic metal band angle pretty much started with the media's poor and sensationalist job of covering the tragic incidents surrounding the bands and their culture.
edit on 26-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: Title was wrong

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I am trying to tell you my story of being on the inside as a spy for the American Government. In a few hours this is going to yesterday's threads and will be forgotten. I deserve some recognition I meant and maybe should be a world leader, it would be nice.
So, wait....now you are saying that you were an american spy? A spook of some sort?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
By the sounds of it, he (the OP) is a recently banned member, so 501 coming to a cinema near you soon.....

I am 666 , I have the mark of the Beast and I run with the NWO, any questions?

From that thread OP.....notice the similarities....

I was almost killed and left with a scar on the inside of the right wrist. While I was in high school my music career was up and running with Radioheads Kid A and Amnesiac while I was in twelfth grade. After high school my music career flourished because I gained an empire and fulfilled prophecy by becoming a columbine copycat artist. In Red Hot Chili Peppers album they said " he did it" . Any questions?

edit on 26/12/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 1NEO001

You're not that known are you? I've never heard of you or your revelations.
Care to elaborate on the revelations that you supposedly posted on this site?
What is it you're trying to convey here?
I'm lost.
edit on 26-12-2012 by ParaSpy2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
By the sounds of it, he (the OP) is a recently banned member, so 501 coming to a cinema near you soon.....

I am 666 , I have the mark of the Beast and I run with the NWO, any questions?

From that thread OP.....notice the similarities....

I was almost killed and left with a scar on the inside of the right wrist. While I was in high school my music career was up and running with Radioheads Kid A and Amnesiac while I was in twelfth grade. After high school my music career flourished because I gained an empire and fulfilled prophecy by becoming a columbine copycat artist. In Red Hot Chili Peppers album they said " he did it" . Any questions?

edit on 26/12/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

Yup...that's him...

Ya know what they say....3rd. time's the charm....

Des

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by theghoster
You know, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are sane and that you are capable of clarifying whatever it is you just wrote again, in a more clear and coherent manner. Otherwise, I'm almost 100% sure that you are either a child or a very insane person. I don't mind thinking outside the box or sharing unique experiences---but could you at least be coherent about it? I simply do not understand what you're trying to tell us, here on ATS.

-Ghoster

From a purely scientific point of view, why give him the benefit of the doubt?

He had to sit down at a computer, start a new thread, think of a title, then fill up the blank screen with what he did.

Allowing people to get accounts is giving them the benefit of the doubt. Once they post stupid sh#it it removes the doubt, don't you think?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It's a whole alter ego like Neo and Mr. Anderson , dualism and two lives. And I just turned 29. I have a collection of what the cool people on this site don't talk about about the Freemasons the Illuminati and the NWO. They don't want this to spread or give me fame so they don't talk about it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join