It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Beam is back, again (New Pics)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Thank you

If you want the full quality photos i will gladly upload them on imageshack for you, or whomever requests them.

All i wanted to know is what source can create a black beam that goes that high up. Or any black beam for the matter. The contrails & towers was a clear negative to me as i know there is no towers.. Nor does commercial airliners fly that time of the morning over Johannesburg. I confirmed that with sources.

It is simply weird & plain strange and up to now no one could give me any explanation that could really help me. Not saying it is alien, but it is eating at me.

Another thing i noticed on ATS is that the amateur skeptical mind are super quick to jump on any subject, but once it goes beyond their noggings (like this) they stay the hell away from threads like these. I just want one to tell me exactly, or, at least what they think what this could be. It is all i asked for. They can request away on photos/video in daytime/night time and i will do my best to give them what they want. But this is not a tower, nor a contrail, or a reflection from anything. Period.

It is good to see people like you (fourthmeal) who say it as you feel. I, as the witness of this light, am on the same boat as you.
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: spelling

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Does it make you feel uncomfortable or on edge when you see this? Or does it feel natural and the way things should be?

Because, if I'm being honest, it looks creepy and scary and like a demon portal of darkness is transmitting from Earth.

But that's just me. LOL. I doubt it is such a thing, but who knows at this point.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

No, it doesn't make me feel scared, even though it is eerie, for the lack of a better word. But, i get no bad vibes from it at all. It is only eerie to me 'cos i cannot explain it. No one can give me an explanation as to what it is, just theories, like contrails or reflections.

TBH, i think no one really knows what it could be, else this thread would have been a few pages longer

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join