It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Winter Solstice blew my mind!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
I assure you, these scenarios of yours are not accurate. I don't start fights. I finish them. I don't attack innocents. I defend them. I am the younger brother, the water-dripping sun, the monster slayer, grandson of Spider Grandmother.

edit on 26-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

I know it's your story, but if I might make a suggestion; it might read better as something like 'Spider Queen' or something in my opinion. 'Spider Grandmother' just sounds a little clunky. I think it would be great for a book jacket: "He is the younger brother, the water-dripping son, the monster slayer, grandson of the Spider Queen!".

Anyway, I had missed this part of it earlier until the other poster quoted it. Could you elaborate a little bit on the 'spider grandmother'? Is this another character, or a some sort of metaphor?
edit on 26-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

reply to post by BlueMule

*bzzt!* Wrong. Guess again.

lol.

I don't start fights. I finish them. I don't attack innocents. I defend them. I am the younger brother, the water-dripping sun, the monster slayer, grandson of Spider Grandmother.

Phew, thats a relief to know.
Out of curiosity, does the Grandmother go by the name Lloth ?

*sigh*

No.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot

I assure you, these scenarios of yours are not accurate. I don't start fights. I finish them. I don't attack innocents. I defend them. I am the younger brother, the water-dripping sun, the monster slayer, grandson of Spider Grandmother.

I know it's your story

And it's true!

Is this another character, or a some sort of metaphor

She is a Native American Mother Goddess. A manifestation of an archetype of the collective unconscious in symbolic form.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I still think it would read better as Spider Queen, but like I said, it's your story.

Tell me more about this spider grandma. What does she look like? Does she have any cool powers?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
....and I am grateful to you.

you'll catch some hell for your story, but at worst it's harmless and at most you're the awesomest guy ever (aside from your twin, of course)!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I still think it would read better as Spider Queen, but like I said, it's your story.

It's not about what would read better. It's about what's true.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Sure, sure.

Anyway, the spider grandma, what does she look like and does she have any powers or abilities of interest?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
....and I am grateful to you.

you'll catch some hell for your story, but at worst it's harmless and at most you're the awesomest guy ever (aside from your twin, of course)!

Thanks for the positive vibe!

Yeah I'll catch hell but I don't care. I have the support of my wife and my friends and so I can take it.

Sure, sure.

Anyway, the spider grandma, what does she look like and does she have any powers or abilities of interest?

Archetypes of the collective unconscious are formless. She doesn't look like anything but she takes different forms in different mythologies just as all the archetypes do.

Spider Grandmother is a manifestation of the old crone archetype.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I will presume you are referring to Lilith....Just stop there....

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
sounds like you had a great time , i wish i wud have made the effort to go somewhere for the solstice , maybe ill go summer time to stone hendge

pssst ...... next time lay of the fungi dude

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RascalTruthSeeker
sounds like you had a great time , i wish i wud have made the effort to go somewhere for the solstice , maybe ill go summer time to stone hendge

pssst ...... next time lay of the fungi dude

The past few years have been exciting but very difficult and painful too.

And for the record, no fungi were involved.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

It is Lolth and she is our Queen ...

telanth d'lil valsharess 'sohna lu' dos zhal thalra ilta, tonaik rivvil!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven

It is Lolth and she is our Queen ...

telanth d'lil valsharess 'sohna lu' dos zhal thalra ilta, tonaik rivvil!

Lol. Thanks for that.

i won't even try to understand Drow.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Archetypes of the collective unconscious are formless. She doesn't look like anything but she takes different forms in different mythologies just as all the archetypes do.

Spider Grandmother is a manifestation of the old crone archetype.

So she's a shape-shifter! That's a pretty cool power. Can you summon her to fight with you or something?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your story. I have too done work in the "underworld." Until this thread i never actually refered to i as a place, I've had someone else call it the "lower levels." I have dreams where I've done some work down there, once with a house cat i brought with me, and most of the other times I'm solo.

I must know a few things. If you don' want share it publicly then I would understand and maybe we could communicate via U2U. Firstly when you and your brother descended to the underworld, what did you go as? Were you all in Human form, a different form, or start as human and manifest into a different true form upon battle with said entity? Next what did the "demon" appear to be? I'll level with you so feel at ease. My last couple trips down, were back closer to the summer solstice in the northern hemisphere. The entities I encountered I would consider warrior elite class Reptilian humanoids, that scoffed at he presence of a human.They were very huge 12-14ft tall, very crocodile in appearance. I slayed a few in a few different instances .

Rest assured your not the only ones taking on task. We're spread out and our numbers are thin.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Fuzz420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2012 by Fuzz420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fuzz420
Thank you for sharing your story. I have too done work in the "underworld." Until this thread i never actually refered to i as a place, I've had someone else call it the "lower levels." I have dreams where I've done some work down there, once with a house cat i brought with me, and most of the other times I'm solo.

No problemo! Sometimes I have cats with me too. Or dogs. My sister has her birds.

I must know a few things. If you don' want share it publicly then I would understand and maybe we could communicate via U2U. Firstly when you and your brother descended to the underworld, what did you go as?

As far as I know, I'm always just myself. Human handsome and dashing, natch!

Next what did the "demon" appear to be?

It was like a snake with a big round balloon-like head.

I'll level with you so feel at ease. My last couple trips down, were back closer to the summer solstice in the northern hemisphere. The entities I encountered I would consider warrior elite class Reptilian humanoids, that scoffed at he presence of a human.They were very huge 12-14ft tall, very crocodile in appearance. I slayed a few in a few different instances .

I've not had the pleasure of fighting reptilians yet. Unless dragons and snakes count. I mostly fight vampires and other scum that steal Light from innocents.

Rest assured your not the only ones taking on task. We're spread out and our numbers are thin.

/salute

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

No problemo! Sometimes I have cats with me too. Or dogs. My sister has her birds.

Awesome good to know

As far as I know, I'm always just myself. Human handsome and dashing, natch!

I ask because I often start off as Human, but a few times I've had to reach deep inside and I changed my appearance into my true higher self to do combat.

It was like a snake with a big round balloon-like head.

A serpent. Spreading its lies of its handlers as if it were a true being of light

I've not had the pleasure of fighting reptilians yet. Unless dragons and snakes count. I mostly fight vampires and other scum that steal Light from innocents.

They are very very powerful and you must be careful. I can only do so by being in my higher self form. I have had only one instance with what I would call a dragon. Shortly she was a Queen of sorts, I tried to combat her but she was very strong. She had very strong telekinetic attacks that I had never encountered before. After she proved how under equipped I was, and she flew away after proving so. I remember having the notion I was somewhere I shouldn't have been, and she was actually surprised that I had made it this far.

/salute

The feeling is mutual

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Twins descending into the underworld is a common part of mythology. Indeed my twin and I have done so many times.

I'm really interested in the twin characters and their trips into the underworld. Are you going to add anymore of their adventures?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You smoke "stuff" don't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join