It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Winter Solstice blew my mind!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Whew! What a wild night that was...

I had some paranormal experiences and I learned much from them. I have no proof to back up my claims. No photographs or samples of ectoplasm or whatever else a skeptic might think it appropriate to expect. I just want to tell my story. I'm not asking anyone to believe me. I'm sure most of you will think I'm crazy!

To make a long story short, I'm a mystic and a pilgrim and a religious comparativist and a UFO contactee. For a few years now I have been having paranormal / mystical experiences on summer and winter solstices. I mean, I've been having mystical stuff happen to me all my life but in 2010 it kicked up to high gear. Now, each solstice blows my mind. I prepare for a solstice by fasting and praying and meditating and studying comparative mysticism. It helps me to 'feel the Force', so to speak.

Well, this solstice was no exception. When the solstice hit my area, I was put in a telepathic trance. It was sort of like a collective consciousness conference call with my family. Then, while in the spirit, my twin brother and I sort of met up with the galactic center and recieved 'mana'. Then we headed off toward the underworld.

Down we fell through the surface of the earth. We arrived in the underworld and found the demon. It tried to run but it couldn't escape me. I slew it.

I then turned to escaping from the underworld. I tried to go back up the way I came but She said I couldn't go up that way. I looked up and through the ground and saw She was right...there were too many buffalo stampeding on the ground over our head. So I looked elsewhere. I guess it was the wrong time period I was looking at.

I sort of 'curved' around in the underworld for a bit and found a tunnel that led up and out of the underworld to this time period, this body.

2012 is a time for shamanic 'night journies' into the underworld to make changes in the collective unconscious. That's what me and my twin brother did. It's the reason that Native American shamans found me, a white man hundreds of miles away, and brought me across the country to initiate me into their shamanic mysteries. I've seen that which some call the Blue Kachina. I've seen Spider Grandmother.

Twins descending into the underworld is a common part of mythology. Indeed my twin and I have done so many times. Based on some clues I've gleaned over the years and based on revelations I've been given, I think I'm "Palöngawhoya", one of the Hopi Twins.

So, if I'm wrong then I'm just another deluded internet nutjob. But if I'm right then something miraclulous did indeed happen on the solstice. My twin and I used the mana we recieved to defeat the demon of the last age and set the spin of the underworld right again. Now the task is to stabilize the world.

edit on 26-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
My twin and I watched Scrooged...... and drank Sake... (After enough of that homemade sake anyone can see anything
)

Aside from the fact that twins have a bond that others can't understand, I don't see how this a) ties into 2012, and b) means you and your twin are to save the planet somehow?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

My twin and I used the mana we recieved to defeat the demon of the last age and set the spin of the underworld right again. Now the task is to stabalize the world.

You successfully stabbed one of our own kind in the back.

Do you know that demons are just another name for the nephilim.

So the nephil spirit was minding his own business and suddenly someone walks into his own backyard and harms him.

I'd watch your back now. Spirits don't need sleep and all good and bad worlds are connectible at dream time.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

No loss really reading what you wrote you didnt have much of a mind to start with so having it blown by this well par for the course I'm afraid.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Interesting story! I feel like it could potentially be a really good sci-fi book, or maybe quasi-religious thriller; or it could draw from lots of different things, who knows. If you have any other stories like this, don't hesitate to post them, this was very entertaining.
edit on 26-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
My twin and I watched Scrooged...... and drank Sake... (After enough of that homemade sake anyone can see anything
)

I love Sake... have you ever tried it with a bit of tomato juice?

Aside from the fact that twins have a bond that others can't understand, I don't see how this a) ties into 2012, and b) means you and your twin are to save the planet somehow?

My twin is not a literal flesh-and-blood sibling. He's a mystical twin. The Elder Brother is inside me. I am the younger brother, the 'water-spilling sun'.

We dispatched the snake-like demon in the underworld and I set the 'rotation' of the underworld right. As for the question of whether or not that will save the world, I'm not sure but I hope it will.

When the Native American shamans brought me across the country to initiate me in the desert in 2011, I came from the East. So, if I am the 'true white brother' of the Hopi, then that bodes well.

"The transformed elder brother, the True White Brother, will wear a red cloak or a red cap, similar to the pattern on the back of a horned toad. He will bring no religion but his own, and will bring with him the Tiponi tablets. He will be all-powerful; none will be able to stand against him. He will come swiftly, and in one day gain control of this entire continent. It is said, "If he comes from the East, the destruction will not be so bad. But if he comes from the West, do not get up on your housetops to see because he will have no mercy."

www.welcomehome.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Sounds like a good dream!

I had a weird one on the solstice myself. I was in crowds of people and enjoying conversations with many, but for some reason I could help but lie down, almost like a nervous tick. I would lie down and have great difficulty getting up. Once I was up It was like gravity shifted or something and it would pull me back down again. Frustrating to say the least because it would happen mid conversation, and I was the only one pulled down.

Interesting story.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yeah! Keep it coming!

What was wrong with the rotations? And how was that impacting the planet?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
In other words you got high and played video games?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

My twin and I used the mana we recieved to defeat the demon of the last age and set the spin of the underworld right again. Now the task is to stabalize the world.

You successfully stabbed one of our own kind in the back.

Do you know that demons are just another name for the nephilim.

So the nephil spirit was minding his own business and suddenly someone walks into his own backyard and harms him.

I'd watch your back now. Spirits don't need sleep and all good and bad worlds are connectible at dream time.

You're quick to make assumptions and quick to pass judgments based on your assumptions. I appreciate your perspective but with all due respect I'm disregarding it.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
How can you go to this trance state? Is it a natural gift or have you practised it? If have, how long it took to develop such a skill?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RhinestoneCowboy
How can you go to this trance state? Is it a natural gift or have you practised it? If have, how long it took to develop such a skill?

I'm not really sure how it happens. A non-ego ("other") part of my mind makes it happen when the time is right. Most of my mystical experiences just sort of happen on their own. I just try to set the stage for them to happen...I try to make circumstances as psi-condusive as possible.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
We dispatched the snake-like demon in the underworld and I set the 'rotation' of the underworld right. As for the question of whether or not that will save the world, I'm not sure but I hope it will.

Hey, maybe you didn't see my question before, or maybe you just haven't got to it, but i was wondering about this part of what you said. What was wrong with the 'rotation' of the underworld, and how did that have an impact on us, the world, etc.? I notice the quotes too, do you mean something else by the word 'rotation' than what I would find by looking at its definition?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You're quick to make assumptions and quick to pass judgments based on your assumptions. I appreciate your perspective but with all due respect I'm disregarding it.

We arrived in the underworld and found the demon. It tried to run but it couldn't escape me. I slew it.

Normally when a spirit is met in dreamworld, its 'hi, whats your name' or 'are you lost, maybe i can help you leave this miserable plane through faith in Jesus Christ'.

Your 'GDay' welcome is 'ahhhhh, die vermin scum' hack, hack, hack.

Let me guess, the demon looked like a normal mortal that looks similar to the 7 billion humans on Earth.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot

Hey, maybe you didn't see my question before, or maybe you just haven't got to it, but i was wondering about this part of what you said. What was wrong with the 'rotation' of the underworld, and how did that have an impact on us, the world, etc.? I notice the quotes too, do you mean something else by the word 'rotation' than what I would find by looking at its definition?

The rotation was incompatible with the new age that the solstice ushered in. That is to say, the collective unconscious was still in Pisces. So it had to be adjusted. It was in a rotation for the age of Pisces. The age of Pisces was divided in two, just as Pisces is two fish. The first fish was the Christ. The second fish was the the anti-Christ. The second half of the age of Pisces was rotating to the venom of the anti-Christ, dancing to the tune of the anti-Christ. That song has now been concluded. The rotation has been put into accord with the age of Aquarius.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

We arrived in the underworld and found the demon. It tried to run but it couldn't escape me. I slew it.

Normally when a spirit is met in dreamworld, its 'hi, whats your name' or 'are you lost, maybe i can help you leave this miserable plane through faith in Jesus Christ'.

Your 'GDay' welcome is 'ahhhhh, die vermin scum' hack, hack, hack.

Let me guess, the demon looked like a normal mortal that looks similar to the 7 billion humans on Earth.

*bzzt!* Wrong. Guess again.

I assure you, these scenarios of yours are not accurate. I don't start fights. I finish them. I don't attack innocents. I defend them. I am the younger brother, the water-dripping sun, the monster slayer, grandson of Spider Grandmother.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The rotation was incompatible with the new age that the solstice ushered in. That is to say, the collective unconscious was still in Pisces. So it had to be adjusted. It was in a rotation for the age of Pisces. The age of Pisces was divided in two, just as Pisces is two fish. The first fish was the Christ. The second fish was the the anti-Christ. The second half of the age of Pisces was rotating to the venom of the anti-Christ, dancing to the tune of the anti-Christ. That song has now been concluded. The rotation has been put into accord with the age of Aquarius.

So, in your story the rotation of the underworld directly influences how the collective unconscious perceive reality, and if the rotation gets all out of whack that those perceptions will be filtered through negativity? If so, that's heavy.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot

So, in your story the rotation of the underworld directly influences how the collective unconscious perceive reality, and if the rotation gets all out of whack that those perceptions will be filtered through negativity? If so, that's heavy.

Yeah. The underworld is part of the collective unconscious. There are patterns in the collective unconscious called archetypes. During the age of Pisces, Jesus Christ was the dominant symbol/manifestation of the archetype of the self. But each and every archetype has a negative aspect. The negative aspect of the archetype of the self was the anti-Christ. Pisces is a mutable sign and so the age of Pisces started with Christ and eventually the age became its opposite - the anti-Christ.

Now the patterns in the collective unconscious have been changed... the posture of the collective unconscious toward Heaven is receptive. As the spiritual holy water of Aquarius rains down on us, we will be able to absorb it.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

*bzzt!* Wrong. Guess again.

lol.

I don't start fights. I finish them. I don't attack innocents. I defend them. I am the younger brother, the water-dripping sun, the monster slayer, grandson of Spider Grandmother.

Phew, thats a relief to know.
Out of curiosity, does the Grandmother go by the name Lloth ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join