It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a major sign ~ Jesus appears as an infant with a message on 12/25/12 at Medjugorje

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Mary did not have a message as she usually does on the 25th. Are divine events prophesied closer than we think? And recently, Our Lady stated in other current prophetic, the messages from Heaven are going to end soon.

~ ~ ~

www.spiritdaily.com...

It came as a jolt: for nearly three decades, the Blessed Mother has been delivering a monthly message to seer Marija Pavlovic of Medjugorje, the famous apparition site in Hercegovina that is currently under Vatican review. Tuesday, for the first time in memory, on Christmas Day, the message, always on the twenty-fifth of the month, came from the Infant she was holding...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Bumping this up for discussion. I use to question Medjugorje but I don't anymore. I looked at the fruit and read
of miraculous healings at Medjugorje. Important, spiritual healings are of more value, that's Medjugorje, the conversions keep happening.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

At Fatima, the Holy Family -- Mary, Jesus, and Joseph -- were seen by the three visionaries at the final formal apparition on October 13, 1917.

I have never heard of that before... Where did that information come from? I thought only one of the children could see her?
edit on 26-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
On Christmas day, Our Lord's mother remained silent, in her arms, the infant Jesus said: "I am your peace, keep My Commandments."

The Medjugorje seer shares...

~ ~ ~

posted at www.spiritdaily.com...

From Medjugorje Today (Jakob Marschner):

...Authority exuded from the Child Jesus when Medjugorje visionary Marija Pavlovic-Lunetti heard the Child give her a message on December 25, instead of His Mother. His voice remained strong within Marija when she composed herself in tears after the apparition was over.

The experience was completely unexpected for Marija who says she has seen the Virgin Mary with the Child Jesus in her arms every Christmas Day for 31 years, but never heard Jesus speak before. When she talked to Radio Maria soon after the apparition, she still struggled to understand what she had seen.

“Today is really a special day because Our Lady gave no message. I describe it like this” Marija opened the radio interview.

“Jesus addressed me as the King of Peace. It was a child but these words were spoken with authority. With a voice that remained strong within me. I heard the voice of Jesus as a child. It was not the voice of a child of a few hours. I do not know how to say this. A Jesus who is small, newborn, who addresses us” Marija said.

“I was very strongly affected, Father Livio. I cried a lot. I did so another two or three times before, but this time greatly moved me. I am trying to understand what I saw.”

“We were all surprised. He caused a strong emotion. After the apparition I started to cry, I am usually happy. Also this time I am still happier. It is an extraordinary thing. It moves me that Jesus has blessed us and spoken words for the first time. Because it is the first time Jesus spoke to me” Marija told Radio Maria.

“I would not expect anything like this. I could expect Our Lady would tell me she would not appear to me anymore or something else, I do not know. For 31 years Our Lady has appeared every year on Christmas Day with Jesus in her arms. But this was the first time Jesus spoke.”...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Red flags aren't in your field of vision? Christmas has nothing to do with Christianity, it's an adopted pagan holiday. Christ couldn't care less about Christmas.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
More letters from Nimrod and his mother/wife Semiramis? Kewl. Yarp. Mother of God. That would make Mary his mother and his wife. Incest is EW.

You really need to do more research on Nimrod and his mother and wife Semiramis. You wouldn't keep calling Mary the mother of God and the Queen of Heaven when you realize that you're actually worshipping Ashtoreth and baby Tammuz. Your Lent is the pagan holiday "Weeping for Tammuz".

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I don't know what I can say, just remember when events begin to happen that were prophesied. We're in the Great
Tribulation now, prepare spiritually.

reply to post by colbe

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

We aren't in the Great Tribulation, that's the last 3 1/2 years of Daniel's 70th week. And it begins precisely on the day the man of sin sits in the temple and declares himself to be God demanding worship. The third temple isn't even built yet.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by colbe

We aren't in the Great Tribulation, that's the last 3 1/2 years of Daniel's 70th week. And it begins precisely on the day the man of sin sits in the temple and declares himself to be God demanding worship. The third temple isn't even built yet.

NTT,

The third temple will never be rebuilt. Read Daniel again, over and over the "continual sacrifice" is spoken of
along with the "abomination of desolation." There is no "continual sacrifice" in Judaism or Protestantism.

This prophecy in Daniel is about the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. The "abomination of desolation" is the
anti-Christ's attempt to abolish the most Holy Eucharist. The words of consecration will be changed.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The temple institute in Jerusalem has already trained the Levitical priesthood, the temple instruments have been fashioned, and the temple itself has already been built in mods which when the green light is given will he assembled together. The Word of God says it will be built, and I never said it had anything to do with Christianity. The Word specifically says that the man of sin will stand in the temple and declare himself to he God.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So a baby Jesus was talking saying the world is gonna end?

Christians have been saying this for 2000 years now. Jesus claimed to be coming back "quickly".

He even told one of the churches to be "ready" and guess what?

That church doesn't even EXIST anymore, that's how long it's been.

A failed prophecy.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by colbe

The temple institute in Jerusalem has ALREADY trained the Levitical priesthood, the temple instruments have been fashioned, and the temple itself has already been built in mods which when the green light is given will he assembled together. The Word of God says it will be built, and I never said it had anything to do with Christianity. The Word specifically says that the man of sin will stand in the temple and declare himself to he God.

You ignore..."the continual sacrifice"....how is that possible?

There is NO New Covenant priesthood to offer sacrifice in Judaism. And there is none in Protestantism, only in Catholicism. The "temple" in the New Covenant is Christ's Church, the RCC, it is visible, has been for 2000 years. It is Apostolic, the line of succession unbroken since Peter, the first leader of Christ's Church. RC is holy, God's grace given in the seven Sacraments. Our Lord resides in the Tabernacle of every Catholic Church worldwide. And more mystical, the miracles for 2000 years have been mainly Roman Catholic.

God is going dramatically show all souls on this earth soon, the faith is Roman Catholicism, He wants you to choose the faith and to know of the anti-Christ's coming persecution.

God bless you NTT,

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by arpgme

"So a baby Jesus was talking saying the world is gonna end?"

YES, HE APPEARED AS A BABY AND NO IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD BUT AN END OF A TIME.

"Christians have been saying this for 2000 years now. Jesus claimed to be coming back "quickly".

THERE ARE PERIODS OF TIME, GOD'S TIME. WE'RE AT THE END OF THE 6TH DAY, THE NEW TIME
COMING WILL BE GLORIOUS, THE MILLENNIUM, THE 7TH DAY.

"He even told one of the churches to be "ready" and guess what?"

BE "READY' PERSONALLY, NO ONE KNOWS THEIR LAST DAY. PREPARE WITH DAILY PRAYER AND REGULAR PERSONAL CONFESSION OF YOUR SINS TO GOD OR IF YOU'RE CATHOLIC, GO TO CONFESSION.

"That church doesn't even EXIST anymore, that's how long it's been."

I AGREE TO A POINT, THE LOSS OF FAITH IN THE WORLD. A FACT, TRUST, JESUS TOLD PETER SATAN WILL NOT OVERCOME MY CHURCH IN MATTHEW 16:18.

"A failed prophecy."

31 YEARS, JESUS NEVER SPOKE AT THE ANNUAL CHRISTMAS APPARITION AT MEDJUGORJE. THIS CHRISTMAS HE APPEARED AS AN INFANT/CHILD AND SAID; I am your peace, live My Commandments.
EVENTS PROPHESIED MUST BE SOON.

God bless you arpgme and everyone,

colbe

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Remember, Jesus' message, and His appearing as an infant on Christmas day saying: "I am your peace, live My Commandments."

Coincidence? There are no coincidences.

A few hours earlier the Holy Father spoke about the Infant Jesus during his Midnight Mass homily. He said, “Again and again it astonishes us that God makes Himself a child so that we may love Him, so that we may dare to love Him, and as a child trustingly lets Himself be taken into our arms. It is as if God were saying: I know that my glory frightens you, and that you are trying to assert yourself in the face of my grandeur. So now I am coming to you as a child, so that you can accept me and love me.”

Later that day, Jesus came with his Mother as a babe in her arms to Marija Pavlovic-Lunneti, and gave the Medjugorje visionary this message: “I am your peace, live my commandments.”

Coincidence? Then here’s another:

In the same homily the Holy Father said, “So Christ is our peace, and he proclaimed peace to those far away and to those near at hand (cf. Eph 2:14, 17). How could we now do other than pray to him: Yes, Lord, proclaim peace today to us too, whether we are far away or near at hand.”

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Having studied Marian phenomena for a number of years and having visited Medjugorje myself, I would say that this latest revelation is disturbing at the least and points to a change in where things are going from here.

Last time I heard of Jesus appearing, it was to some visionaries in Rwanda just before the massacre that saw hundreds of thousands of Christians massacred there. Mary had originally appeared to them and then Jesus himself allegedly appeared. Those visionaries spoke of visions of being shown rivers of blood and were fearful of something terrible coming their way. I distinctly remember watching the videos of their stories and wondering what on earth they could mean, until the massacre occured,

For those Christian fundamentalists who struggle with Mary, consider this; She may or very well may not be who she says she is, but no matter her origin, what she says comes to pass. So, even if she is a dark prophet, she ought to be taken seriously. Why? Simply because even if she is the wolf in sheeps clothing, then she is giving us honest information on some very dire plans from the dark side.

An interesting example of this is the dire warnings of Fatima re WW2. People may or may not know that Mary warned the world through the visionaries that if the world did not change it's ways, a second much worse war would follow and that the world would be given a sign of a great light over the mountains. That part of the story and the documentation in newspapers of the day is well known and can be easily researched.

What is far less known however is that Hitler also saw those lights as a sign. It was on that very night that he decreed that blood would be spilled and that the real fighting would begin. The actual fighting of WW2 started in earnest immediately after that (before that had seen campaigns of agression, invasion and occupation, but little confrontatiom)

Hitler saw himself as more powerful than God and actually believed that he would be successful in his campaign. In fact he and his Nazi party associates would often remark that 'their' God was more powerful that the God of Christianity.

So it is a curious fact that he waited for the sign that Mary prophesied before unleashing the full terror of his Nazi plan upon Europe and the world.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm not sure that Jesus envisioned for his church a hierarchy of infallible dogma, where the "rock" of Peter was his testimony that Jesus true nature was that of the son of the living God.

And in terms of succession of the RCC, could you please show it from the time of Peter to Constantine the first holy Roman Emperor, thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I'm not sure that Jesus envisioned for his church a hierarchy of infallible dogma, where the "rock" of Peter was his testimony that Jesus true nature was that of the son of the living God.

And in terms of succession of the RCC, could you please show it from the time of Peter to Constantine the first holy Roman Emperor, thanks.

Umm, I am not sure that the subject of this particular thread is as much about debate on the lineage and supposed authority of the church as it is about Mary's apparitions in Medjugorje.........

Maybe you would like to start your own thread on that subject perhaps

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

You're right, my apologies.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

1. St. Peter (32-67)
2. St. Linus (67-76)
3. St. Anacletus (Cletus) (76-88)
4. St. Clement I (88-97)
5. St. Evaristus (97-105)
6. St. Alexander I (105-115)
7. St. Sixtus I (115-125) -- also called Xystus I
8. St. Telesphorus (125-136)
9. St. Hyginus (136-140)
10. St. Pius I (140-155)
11. St. Anicetus (155-166)
12. St. Soter (166-175)
13. St. Eleutherius (175-189)
14. St. Victor I (189-199)
15. St. Zephyrinus (199-217)
16. St. Callistus I (217-22)
17. St. Urban I (222-30)
18. St. Pontain (230-35)
19. St. Anterus (235-36)
20. St. Fabian (236-50)
21. St. Cornelius (251-53)
22. St. Lucius I (253-54)
23. St. Stephen I (254-257)
24. St. Sixtus II (257-258)
25. St. Dionysius (260-268)
26. St. Felix I (269-274)
27. St. Eutychian (275-283)
28. St. Caius (283-296) -- also called Gaius
29. St. Marcellinus (296-304)
30. St. Marcellus I (308-309)
31. St. Eusebius (April-August 309 or 310)
32. St. Miltiades (311-14)
33. St. Sylvester I (314-35)
34. St. Marcus (January-October 336)
35. St. Julius I (337-52)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Ignore what continual sacrifice? There isn't a temple standing now, however after it's dedicated they will continue the daily sacrifice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join