It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye of Horus, 30,000 years and lots of paint.. The cave unlocked??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

I couldnt finish the first post.. excuse my "ignorance".

But your interpretations I feel were a bit off, you seem to be trying to make these paintings seem like secrets, with stories hidden within them.. well sometimes the viewer needs to take a step back to see the entire puzzle.

Im not getting into what these pictures are, Ive seen them before online - animals. Some ancient culture was observing secenery and discovered a way to draw (first comings of what we now call art) with what seems like charcoal on cave walls..

I just want to jump to the Eye of Horus here..

The egyptians were spiritual-intutitive peoples.. they had more control and freedom over their minds and spirituality. When we talk about the "third eye" - people who do not practise spirituality, meditation, astral travel and other metaphysical practises - often knock off the idea of the 'third eye' and never truely understand its purpose.

What we call the third eye, is the spiritual eye, is the mind's eye, is the Eye of Horus. Physically - within our bodies, particularily the brain in this case, the third eye manifests as the pineal gland in the center of the human brain.
As the Egyptians were learning the potential of their minds, they were getting curious as what it is within theirs heads that allows them to think and see.. I believe some these people opened up a human skull, took out the brain, split it in half and examined it - trying to understand the 'components' in there head that allows them to "see" (with their Mind's eye).

This is what they found.. (Only referencing this site for photos, not the written part, I didnt even read it)

The Eye of Horus is a direct trace of the center of the brain, thus becoming a symbol to represent the third eye - the non physical eye, the spiritual eye.. this symbol became the image of the spiritual insight. I beleive after taking a brain out, splitting the hemisperes, this is clearly what the Egyptians saw.

Today we are not spiritually intuned with ourselves, we look at ourselves as just a body.. most people today do not exercisee the truth that their minds are more then automatic thoughts and dreams. This is the difference of mankind today in this age of deception; compared to mankind in ancient times in the age of enlightment or "the golden age".

When you visualize, dream, astral travel; when you think with your mind, you are using the third eye. Which is a spiritual "muscle". In order for that muscle to develop and reach its potential - the individual must use it properly instead of ignoring it. This is the 'YinYang' symbol - balancing spirituality and physicality realities.

Like any muscle, you must flex and use repetitively in order to 'grow' and develop; same things applies to one's mind and spirituality. But a LIFETIME of focusing just on the physical reality, willl leave any individual's mind potential dormant.

dor·mant
/ˈdôrmənt/
Adjective
1.(of an animal) Having normal physical functions suspended or slowed down for a period of time; in or as if in a deep sleep.
2.(of a plant or bud) Alive but not actively growing.

When one focuses on the third eye, spiritual eye, minds eye, eye of horus; one will understand the human mind is SO much more then a BRAIN. This is what SEPERATES US from our ancients. THIS is why we have a hard time translating the TRUTH of their texts. They thought and understood things in images, symbols, sounds... we TODAY think in terms of words, numbers.. this is how we were conditioned upon birth - school.

Is this making sense?

So basically the Eye of horus is exactly what the pictures in the link is showing, the place in the head that holds the spirit - the pineal gland - DEAD CENTER of the body! Doesnt get more clear then that.

If we want to understand our ancient ancestors and all their knowledge (most of which has been stolen or destroyed by 'elites') we need to start THINKING and BEING ourselves, as they were. We are too focused on listening to other people for useless knowledge, to focused on our bodies leaving an unbalance to our spiritual selves. We allow society to create our personality - thus we become a face rather an indiviual spirit true to itself.

I know this will not be digested or accepted by many 'skeptics' but the knowledge is right there. Take into account that we think differently then our ancients - our thoughts are based on words, language, numbers.. their thoughts were based on images, symbols, natural references.

So those interpreting texts, hieroglyphs, scrolls, cave art, and any other method of referencing ideas in the mind are using an opposite thought base form to understand these references - they become half truth or unvalid. Yet they go on to right history books and tell us their version..

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

edit on 26-12-2012 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
A couple of things that hit me on this:
(1) The mass of rinos don't seem to be doing anything. The mass that would be in the "Dead Zone" seem well dead. The rinos in the other part of the painting seem to have activity to them. Could this painting be nothing more then a warning not to hunt in the "Dead Zone"? (this goes along the lines of what you're saying about the explosions being on the darker side of the painting too)

(2) The other thing that this brought to my mind was; "Why is the eye of god so feared?" (again this goes back to the point that the Eye of Ra looks like a massive explosion)

In India they say that a great war took place during this time. They say it was a war between the gods, but when a person sits down and looks at evidence like this, it makes one wonder what happened?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

Shrink the picture or move away from it.. get a different view.. tryother photos of the same are from a search and see if the differences help you work it out..

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
A couple of things that hit me on this:
(1) The mass of rinos don't seem to be doing anything. The mass that would be in the "Dead Zone" seem well dead. The rinos in the other part of the painting seem to have activity to them. Could this painting be nothing more then a warning not to hunt in the "Dead Zone"? (this goes along the lines of what you're saying about the explosions being on the darker side of the painting too)

(2) The other thing that this brought to my mind was; "Why is the eye of god so feared?" (again this goes back to the point that the Eye of Ra looks like a massive explosion)

In India they say that a great war took place during this time. They say it was a war between the gods, but when a person sits down and looks at evidence like this, it makes one wonder what happened?

I noticed that too.. but there's more..
the rhinos in the blast zone are different ones from the ones below who 'escaped' or didn't get hit..
The ones in the blast have much longer horns.. possibly more ancient, the lower ones are more modern...suggesting a alrge difference in time between events.

It's saying something big happened at this crater.. possibly an extinction level event where the Earth opened up (somehow) and caused an effect the wiped out a lot of life... made me wonder why that area, the middle east and northern Africa are so like a wasteland desert.. they're not exactly on the equator.. something may have happened and the earth is baddly scarred from it.

Well done..

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

What you have provided is another link to the 'eye'.

That's four images of the same thing from completely different sources.. all in one thread.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Maybe i'll break out the Gouache and try to repaint it tonight! Perhaps that will provide more insight as it will be able to help me determine how it might have been done. What techninques I need to recreate. It seems pretty clear that much focus was placed on the right side almost like that is where the artist had intended the eyes to go. I will have a better idea once I try to reproduce it. Hmmm, maybe Ill get lucky and all those years of school for painting and illustration might actually pay off!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Great Stuff, OP.

S&F

While I did read thru most of the post, I am unable to check out the links, however I wanted to bring Graham Hancock into the discussion.

One his books, Supernatural, discusses this very topic in depth. One of his suggestions is that Shaman of the past, around the world, painted and drew on cave walls that which they saw and experienced during their...uh...experiences.

And not just in France.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
I noticed that too.. but there's more..
the rhinos in the blast zone are different ones from the ones below who 'escaped' or didn't get hit..
The ones in the blast have much longer horns.. possibly more ancient, the lower ones are more modern...suggesting a alrge difference in time between events.

It's saying something big happened at this crater.. possibly an extinction level event where the Earth opened up (somehow) and caused an effect the wiped out a lot of life... made me wonder why that area, the middle east and northern Africa are so like a wasteland desert.. they're not exactly on the equator.. something may have happened and the earth is baddly scarred from it.

Well done..
well isn't 20-30.000 years ago when the Last Glacial Maximum ended?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
can anyone tell me where this crater is located? Is this in Africa or?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

doing a repaint is exactly what is needed..

The walls of the cave have 20,000 years of stuff growing over the original art work.. we're missing stuff, yes.. but a fresh lick of paint may help to highlight that which is not seen.

All said and done.. If I am completely wrong about all of this...you really gotta hand it to the skills of the painter(s)

absolutely incredible work.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Yes, Iwas kinda intending that part of the painting experience to be involved.. it's a given that is what used to be done..

Which did leave me wondering wether we're seeing the past in parts..or the future in the same places or others..
It's a very complex set of artisitic impressions..it's something that will take a long time to uncover.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES

If this is in the East then this could be interesting from a different standpoint...

Bara Esh YA-The Creator of the Explosion is YA (sn-Genesis):

Then the great fireball came from the heavens and soon huge waves of the great flood came upon the entire region, they fled in terror, crying out to save them but they had mocked His Name. There was no salvation. So in the six hundredth year of NUWach's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of that month, exactly on the day appointed, a great burning rock of fire fell from the sky and hit the earth with massive power. The entire region shook violently. People began to scream and panic. They ran for high places nearby but they were not high enough.
edit on 12/26/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES

The crater is South of Tehran

I've been wondering exactly how far from the holy land this is.. couldthis be what caused the mass die off of the dinosaurs and thus allowed us to become what we are today? Is this the birthplaceof mankind? if you get my drift..

It does seem to have some importance..

Problem is, I know nothing about this crater.. did try to find info on it.. don't know how old it is or even its name..

It's like it does not exist

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Thank you. This confirms what I have recently uncovered in the original texts of YA.

Much thanks!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If you "Google Earth" the location and allow pictures. There are a few pictures of the area around the zone. (I'm looking at them right now)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

Can you speak more in detail about the correlation between what you were just researching on Ya and this painting. With links to your research please?

I see the quote in green....can you provide link?
edit on 26-12-2012 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Its not public yet... my website will announce once it is. Thanks for the interest.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

yes that may be part of the reason why these peoplewere able to go as far as they did.. because the mediteranean area was a lot more fertle (north Africe possibly included in that.) The ice covered large portions of Europe (we can't see the rest of France or the UK.. possibly due to ice coverage) so they didn't go there.. The array of animals they display tends to show an experience of travelling.. interesting images for a place in France..

Most of the animals suggest Africa as the location of these observations.. so why go to France to paint these pictures? Didthey know womething specific about the caves and the area (like knowing the ice will melt and release the land which will become more populated)..

so much to consider.. but perhaps the answers are actually in the paintings..we've just notseen them yet..

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
A little additional info on this painting. In the August 2001 issue of National Geographic this cave is high-lighted. This particular painting in located in an area called "End Chamber" and is in the same area as a pianting named "The Sorcerer". The deepest painting in that off-shoot of the cave has panel of a mammoth and cave bear scratches.

The painting with the "Bomb" look to it is call "Stampede in Charcoal", and looks amazing. There are part of the Chauvet Cave paintings.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join