It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Korean airline will be shot down in Jan 2013...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Wondering what sorts of dreams or visions people are having around the holiday season..... I have this one but many...but most of them are about myself... except this.

I was in a business meeting with my old boss. I guess the dream was using my own familiar symbols to tell me something. We were talking about some business plan. At the end of the dream, I was told a plane would fall down from the sky. I was TOLD whatever it would fall it has reasons. I then looked up a book or a text. Flipping through pages and to have discovered that during Jan 2013, a plane Korean in origin will get shot down. No survivors. Apparently, some celebrity was on this plane. I didn't know what to make of it in the dream but everyone in the dream behaved as if business as usual. Talking and chatting and laughing...talking about cognitive dissonance.

edit on 26-12-2012 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You sure you weren't dreaming about a memory?

Korean Air Lines Flight 007

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Memory?
I didn't know it happened. Am I sure? I don't know. With the talks with North Korea testing long range missiles, it is possible.....

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Memory?
I didn't know it happened. Am I sure? I don't know. With the talks with North Korea testing long range missiles, it is possible.....

Korean plane, "celebrity" on board...

I do find it hard to believe it was 1983. I remember it vividly, though, but I'm old.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Have you ever used Korean Air OP?

There was a bomb scare just this spring on a Korean Air flight leaving Vancouver, landed in Comox military base to get cleared.

www.cbc.ca...
edit on 26-12-2012 by The Great Day because: found link

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

In my personal life, I don't interact with anything Korean. Maybe watching few Gungam Style videos...
About the celebrity??? I saw him or her having his head buried in his or her chest. This could be a metaphor for this specific celebrity personality???

edit on 26-12-2012 by ChiForce because: typo

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have a return ticket in February so I hope your prediction is accurate timewise

Speaking of dreams I had my first lucid dream since I can remember in a very long time....it was very awesome!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

You know, if I were to travel to Korea in Jan and I had this dream, it would freak me out....
Accuracy? Hmmm.....don't know. I am sure you know about the Israeli army bombing the Gaza Strips last month. After a week of bombing and surgically missile hits on the Palestinian territory, the fighting was stopped with a temp peace treaty. During early Oct I have 3 subsequent dreams about me being a Muslim militant fighting against the Israeli. It was mind blowing. I knew I wasn't a Muslim but I was pretending to be one to find out what was going on. The first 2 dreams from the first 2 early mornings I was running around because bombs were falling from the sky. Cars were flipped over. I was running around and at one time I was looking and talking to my superiors. On the third dream, early in the next morning, I was infiltrating into the Israeli territory. I was trying to avoid being detected and I was hiding behind walls. I was carrying a rifle. I believe I was instructed to kill the Israelis. I was hiding behind a wall and saw two Israelis walking by. I couldn't pull the trigger because my past life karma forbid me to do it. Then, my dream ended and I woke up. Well, I didn't kill anyone in my dreams, that's a good thing.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
reply to [url= by The Great Day[/url]

In my personal life, I don't interact with anything Korean. Maybe watching few Gungam Style videos...

don't interact with anything Korean? I think you're being naive- many things are manufactured in Korea....like butane for example. If you use a lighter you are "interactng with something Korean".

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

You are being silly if holding a lighter made in Korea is same as getting yourself in touch with the Korean spirit....

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Is this a repeat?
KAL Flight 007.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Let's assume it "may" happen......there are only 4 ways you can take down a passenger plane. Bomb on board (easily conceivable). Surface to air hand held missile (if the plane's attitude is too high, the missile would miss). Surface to air rocket (that would require some precision targeting and frankly I don't believe North Korea has this capability). Finally, getting shot down by a fighter jet. Hmmmm.....that's too obvious and provocative. Of course, there's always the pilot errors and the plane failures (accidence).

edit on 26-12-2012 by ChiForce because: typo

top topics

join