Using Amino Acid Supplements as a Natural Treatment for Mental Health Conditions

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I am talking about the good old amino acids your body produces on it own.

First, take a look at the mental health conditions N- Acetyl Cysteine (N-AC) can be used to treat:

bipolar depression
schizophrenia
autism
compulsive hair-pulling
obsessive compulsive disorder
addictive behaviors: coc aine, gambling. marijuana use, and cigarette smoking (decrease use but not craving)
www.psycheducation.org...

It blows your mind to see the uses for N-AC:
www.webmd.com... E

I spent hours researching this and would strongly recommend that you do the same. One thing that you should know is that N-AC detoxifies heavy metals out of your body so you should replenish your copper and zinc with supplements.

I get N-AC on the net for treatment of bipolar depression for under $6 a month.

Another amino acid you can research for for treatment of depression and anxiety is 5HTP.

More information:

Detox with Glutathione to Improve ADHD Symptoms
www.natural-alternative-adhd-treatment.com...

The Many Benefits of Carnosine & ADHD
www.natural-alternative-adhd-treatment.com...

How to Detoxify Mercury from The Body
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/26/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Thanks for the info, SEL. I use 5-HTP on a regular basis...it is a great natural mood enhancer.

On a side note, I also make all natural personal care products. I'm now using L-Carnosine and L-Carnitine in topical applications for skin. I add a lot of silk amino acids to my products too. Amino acids are amazing!

Des

edit on 26-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks, Des!

Great idea using these amino acids topically. I was reading that a magnesium deficiency is best treated topically. Wish you much success with your business in 2013.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Thank You! Yes, using amino acids topically is becoming quite a science in the anti-aging field. It's mind blowing the results people, including my clients, are getting. It's a fairly new avenue of research...I find it fascinating, and have spent the whole past year in research and development of witchy potions...

I really enjoy your posts on natural products, we so desperately need in our bodies. Our current diets and lifestyles are counterproductive to living healthy, and sane.

Des

new topics

top topics

join