It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A mysterious object follows Aircraft en route from LaGuardia airport to Houston,TX [23 Dec, 2012]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RobbieK

Thank you for clearing that up. That save a lot of people a post. Looks legit to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
My opinion without proof, obvious hoax. Too calm. You would alert the passengers, the beer lady, the pilot if you were being followed. Comeon. The fact that the guy goes to great lengths to "prove it's real" "proves it's a hoax. If you thought it was read, you would just film it without thought of what it's going to look like on camera.

This guy is full of bs. He knew 100% what it was not.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I made the same thread a while ago, not realizing it was already posted.
At first, I also thought it was a real mystery but after watching it a few more times, I think I know what it is.
It is the reflection of the almost full moon, its almost the perfect size for it.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It's not a wing, because if you invert it, you would see the shape of the wing. And it's not a reflection.

Finally proof that aliens exist.

Maybe it's the new drones.
edit on 27-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here are more details of his flight :

Time : Around 8:00 pm
Date : 12 - 19 - 2012

SOUTHWEST AIRLINES FLIGHT 3745 TRANSFER 1 FLIGHT 1186 MDW CONF #GU64M6 POSITION LGAK0009 CLAIM # 0526446949

edit on 27-12-2012 by Equiinox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Additional Footage [ To eliminates the possibility that the wing was the source of the light ]

Additional footage has been added to the previous posting. You will be able to see the airplane's wing tip and bottom light in a different position than the UFO seen to the opposite side. This will eliminate the possibility that I filmed the plane's wing light.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Sorry watched the video 5 times so far and i

1.Don't see the wing you all are saying you see a outline of. I had my wife watch for atleast 3 of the 5 times. she didn't see it either.
2. Don't see how this is a reflection from inside.
3 know that this was being shot from the right side of the plane looking fowards not backards because you can clearly see the the seat tray fastener on the back of the seat in front of him at the 0.51 mark.
4. Took a look at the secondary footage the Op put up that CLEARLY shows the wing tip and light and their relation to the "Object" .

this guy had to be sitting in a seat almost directly behind the wing therefore i don't see how thats a reflection of any light inside or on the wing. If this is a hoax its a CGI one, but then i have my doubts.. is it possible to make a cgi that will be transparant through a solid like a hand?

Edit after looking at the 2nd video again i would say hes either on the wing or in front of it but im leaning towards on the wing.
edit on 27-12-2012 by lookingfortruth79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lookingfortruth79

this guy had to be sitting in a seat almost directly behind the wing

After watching the second video , I think he is sitting infront of the wing

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Is there any proof the plane is actually in the air at that time? Could be on the tarmac..

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur
My opinion without proof, obvious hoax. Too calm. You would alert the passengers, the beer lady, the pilot if you were being followed. Comeon. The fact that the guy goes to great lengths to "prove it's real" "proves it's a hoax. If you thought it was read, you would just film it without thought of what it's going to look like on camera.

This guy is full of bs. He knew 100% what it was not.

I really don't know what to say to this.. If you shoot crappy footage its fake.. if you shoot good footage and have common sense enough to show that what your filming isn't a reflection from inside its fake.. there is no winning here.. and i think thats the point isn't it..

As for your too calm statement... ok so he was calm.. you do realize hes on a plane right? You do realize they don't take kindly to disturbances of ANY kind. They are not gonna care about a Ufo if they think you are causing a possible disturbance....An then what would he have said to a flight attendant or another passenger?.. Um flight attendant theres a light up ahead of us that keeps blinkin in and out ..can you verify it for me... can you ask the pilot to check as if he hasn't got enough things to do keeping the plane in the air ? They would have thought him freaking nuts...same applys to any other passenger. They might have humored him or they might have alerted the sky marshall who knows, but is it worth putting yourself in possible trouble for a Unidentified flying object that may not even be that?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox
Additional Footage [ To eliminates the possibility that the wing was the source of the light ]

Additional footage has been added to the previous posting. You will be able to see the airplane's wing tip and bottom light in a different position than the UFO seen to the opposite side. This will eliminate the possibility that I filmed the plane's wing light.

Interesting. I guess that settles that?

All I wanna know is, who the hell sits there completely silent while filming something like this? He better be a mute o_o (no ill will intended :\) No but seriously that is a dead give away to me, no way in hell anyone would not say something to someone or atleast to themselves. But then of course if he did that it would prove there is no object at all.. at least not until he cgi's it in later..

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Well considering the constant roar of the engines in the video the lack of lighting outside the plane that would be present on the tarmac im going to say he was airborne when this was shot.
edit on 27-12-2012 by lookingfortruth79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
interesting shaped object, if that is what it is and not some reflection etc.

enlarged and horizontally/vertically flipped;

The answer is so obvious.... Santa's sled.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Why the OP didn't scream when he saw the object ? Here is his explanation :

but by the time I scream and by the time people try to figure out what the heck I'm trying to say and by the time the attendant tells me to strap my seat belt on....I would already be in handcuffs and no video footage to back me up.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

Pretty much the same thing i posted earlier. It suprises me that people forget that airport security and flight security is very tight in these post 911 days. Its one thing to say "oh i would have screamed and made a ruckus to get attention on this thing", but when one weighs going to jail on a hefty charge of disrupting a commercial airline flight vs possibly having witnesses to a object that may or may not be a ufo, ill video tape and save myself the court/lawyer fees and possible jail time.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Sounds too convenient of an excuse. You don't need to scream, or shout. You can't ask the person in the seat next to you if they saw it?

Leaning more toward hoax now than ever.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Good point, but once again we are left with the biggest problem in this scenario...we were not there. We can say what we would do and yet it seems like everytime things like this happen people don't react in the manner we claim we would. We don't know what was happening at those moments. Perhaps the fasten seat belt light was on due to rough turbulance, perhaps he was on a sparsely populated flight. Perhaps everyone around him was asleep.It could have been anyone of these or all three.. who knows. I don't know about you but if im asleep on a plane it pisses me off royally to be woken up for anything other then food, bathroom break, or general announcments/landing, as i generally don't sleep much if at all before the flight so i can sleep through instead of being bored on the flight. Thats just me.

I guess it really don't matter, since this has already be declared a hoax, either by CGI or by a reflection from some light source outside the planes cabin. Kinda disappointing tbh as i was intrested in seeing this go somewhere... oh well

edit on 28-12-2012 by lookingfortruth79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lookingfortruth79

So you didnt watch the second video where he films the wing on the right side and then the object again on the left side? And just because people here declare it CGI doesnt mean that it actually IS CGI

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

I don't think it's good investigator skills to start imagining details (i.e., wing) in order to make an opinion work!
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm not imagining anything. I watched the video over and over and during this sequence you can clearly see the outline of the wing just outside the window.
Its a fixed object that doesn't deviate from the movement of the plane.
Man you need to calm down and just relax. It's not the end of the world.I thought it was interesting at first but then used common sense to determine there is a more logical answer than a UFO.
If you want to see a UFO when there is none then that's your right, but don't beak off at me because I have an opinion that differs from yours. I didn't jump all over your posts and call you " a bad investigator" just because you blindly believe. So I expect the same treatment in return.
Man... some people.

I'm not riled up so there's no need for any calming.

If you see a phantom wing, perhaps it would be advantageous to your cause to point it out. Can you take the photo and upload it into Photo, the trace out the wing for us?
Try to be more constructive and less destructive by lecturing others. Stick to the subject and attempt to make your 'opinion' more believable because I honestly don't know what this is. And until I do, it gets unbiasedly tucked under the UFO file.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Leaning more toward hoax now than ever.

A hoax makes more sense than a light on a make-believe wing.
This dude could've been in the back of the plane for all we know but yet the debunkers want to arbitrarily and conveniently seat him on top of the wing (that no one can see) with absolutely no proof.

This is either a:

1) Hoax
2) UFO
3) Illusion of interior light

or

942) Light on a wing

in my opinion of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join