It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The latest from “DHS Insider” 26-Dec-2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I thought this was interesting and a search for dhs insiders did not reveal a post recently started.

As usual it is not something I can verify but I know it can be analyzed here at ATS.

Introduction: After a lengthy, self-imposed informational black-out, my high-level DHS contact known as “Rosebud” emerged with new, non-public information about plans being discussed and prepared for implementation by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in the near future.

The following information is the result of an in-person contact between this author and “Rosebud” within the last 48 hours. With his permission, the interview was digitally recorded and the relevant portions of the contact are provided in a conversational format for easier reading. The original recording was copied onto multiple discs and are maintained in secure locations for historical and insurance purposes.

Finally a snippet from the conversation:

RB: People better pay close attention over the next few months. First, there won’t be any meaningful deal about the fiscal crisis. This is planned, I mean, the lack of deal is planned. In fact, it’s necessary to pave the way for what is in the short term agenda.
DH: Wait, you’re DHS—not some Wall Street insider.
RB: So you think they are separate agendas? That’s funny. The coming collapse of the U.S. dollar is a done deal. It’s been in the works for years—decades, and this is one of the most important cataclysmic events that DHS is preparing for. I almost think that DHS was created for that purpose alone, to fight Americans, not protect them, right here in America. But that’s not the only reason. There’s the gun issue too.

This is not a video but a written transcript.

See more here at the link

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Legit or not, it certainly doesn't sound far fetched.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this guy is just so vague that it's laughable. If he truly were real or knew anything of value, he would stop playing with words and just spit out some cold hard info.

When you question him, even slightly, all you get back is utter crap about how everyones so gullible and he's all knowing so we should just believe that he's got something credible.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Impreza because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
He seems to think early spring as the start... The mentions of gun control would imply this has to be done before this can begin.. is that type of law change possible so quickly?

First, DHS is preparing to work with police departments and the TSA to respond to civil uprisings that will happen when there is a financial panic. And there will be one, maybe as early as this spring, when the dollar won’t get you a gumball. I’m not sure what the catalyst will be, but I’ve heard rumblings about a derivatives crisis as well as an oil embargo. I don’t know, that’s not my department. But something is going to happen to collapse the dollar, which has been in the works since the 1990s.

He then mentions

DH: How soon do you see things taking place?
RB: They already are in motion. If you’re looking for a date I can’t tell you. Remember, the objectives are the same, but plans, well, they adapt. They exploit. Watch how this fiscal cliff thing plays out. This is the run-up to the next big economic event. I can’t give you a date. I can tell you to watch things this spring.

Start with the inauguration and go from there.

Watch the metals, when they dip. It will be a good indication that things are about to happen.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza
I'm sorry, but this guy is just so vague that it's laughable. If he truly were real or knew anything of value, he would stop playing with words and just spit out some cold hard info.

When you question him, even slightly, all you get back is utter crap about how everyones so gullible and he's all knowing so we should just believe that he's got something credible.

I understand that and yes anything is possible.

However if only a select few had certain information then and leaks would be easy to point out. How would one leak information when they want to be on the side of "good" but know they would be found out.

If they just went public then I expect they would be branded as a nut, alchoholic or worse in some fashion in the MSN.

So I think we have to take it with a pinch of salt of course but we cannot just rule something out unless we can prove it is not legit or is legit... after all it is just a web site "reporting something".. nothing can be ruled out until proven either way.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I am asking this because I'm lazy, I guess.

I've run across this "Rosebud" source before. Has anybody on this forum ever looked at Rosebud's track record on past claims and predictions?

My impression is that enough from this alleged source has been released to make a good analysis of the value of his claims.

Has anyone done this, or are you all gonna make me do it?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by incoserv
I am asking this because I'm lazy, I guess.

I've run across this "Rosebud" source before. Has anybody on this forum ever looked at Rosebud's track record on past claims and predictions?

My impression is that enough from this alleged source has been released to make a good analysis of the value of his claims.

Has anyone done this, or are you all gonna make me do it?

RB talks of one of his previous :-

DH: Okay, so last August, you said things were “going hot.” I printed what you said, and things did not seem to happen as you said.

RB: You’d better recheck your notes and compare [them] with some of the events leading up to the election. I think you’ll find that a full blown campaign of deception took place to make certain Obama got back into office. The polls, the media, and a few incidents that happened in the two months before the election.

I guess if people are looking for some big event they can point to and say “aha” for verification, well then I overestimated people’s ability to tell when they are being lied to.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I think this thread is relevant here.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

He regurgitated information on the internet and tried to collate it with facts. The facts were not provided to help prove his theory.
I don't think this guy is DHS at all and I think this is a hoax to get people riled up.

Seems rebellion is in the air and some are taking great strides to invoke it in the USA.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
from a friend of a friend, there are whole community’s gearing up for what they call the revolution. Their thoughts of the “revolution “ is the point of no return when the government throws out the constitution and those in power create their own new laws.

Some will say we already passed this point but it has yet to be implemented.

again, friend of a friend type stuff.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
I think this thread is relevant here.

Ah yes, Currency Wars.

I was just reading "In 2012, Many Felt the Market Was Rigged" on yahoo finance. HERE

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza

I understand where you are coming from, but to me that is not proof that he is a fake. If I recall correctly, didn't "deepthroat" do much the same thing in terms of word play and being vague? He certainly turned out to be the real deal.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This reminds of a audio web cast a couple months back. The guy who does the web bot thing was on the web cast and was talking about (if I remember correctly) how the web bot was showing that something was going to happen between late January into April. I ***THINK*** he said that in that time frame there would be no data to analyze.

At the time I was listening to it - I was thinking power grid. Solar flare maybe? Maybe something else that would effect power grid.

Anyway, reminded me of what he was saying kind of.

I wish I could remember which web cast it was.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

SINGAPORE: The Shanghai Gold Exchange said it will raise margins and daily price moving limits for its gold contracts to curb volatility around the New Year's Day holiday.

The exchange will raise margins on gold contracts, including the gold spot deferred contract from the settlement of Dec. 28.
LINKY

Maybe other exchanges will follow, maybe something IS going down (beyond simple margin hike for hike sake). I wonder if they are trying to shake weak hands out of the market in preperation... who knows..
edit on 26-12-2012 by komp_uk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've seen the earlier interviews and just filed away as something to watch and listen for..........................

The apparent unwillingness by politicians to do anything that will correct the nosedive is telling, fix is not doing something about fiscal cliff - that whole thing is window dressing for mass consumption. Either way they go we're screwed, The actual fix needed would cause short term rioting and result in many politicians being removed from office in shame.

The media cover-ups of government response failures in hurricane Sandy aftermath seem to point to resources being husbanded for something else in near future.

The massive ammunition buy for DHS and many other governmental agencies is far beyond plausible need and begs questions.

Gold futures as well as tangible pricing has indeed been manipulated in the past month by very large players.

More and more talk of banking systems going away from the dollar as currency of exchange in the world market.

Absolutely weird circumstances surrounding many of the mass shooting incidents coupled with the failure of the Mexican gun running operation point to shaping pulic opinion against the second amendment rights of citizens to bear arms.

All of these point to at least maintaining vigilence and listening with an open mind to the so-called DHS informer.

Its a big puzzle but seems to be coming together into a whole sooner rather than later.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Nice observation, The slow reaction and progress on the “fiscal cliff” is something to note. It’s as if they want it to happen or don’t care if it happens.

The massive coverups on the governments gun smuggling program to mexico, bengazie, passing of NDAA and the peoples willingness to give up there rights is truly scary. I fear we dont have much time.
edit on 26-12-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
reply to post by Phoenix

Nice observation, The slow reaction and progress on the “fiscal cliff” is something to note. It’s as if they want it to happen or don’t care if it happens.

What I find most telling is math shows we'd be making things worse longterm if proposed fixes by Washington were put into place - ladies and gents this fiscal cliff thing really is manufactured smoke and mirrors to provide distraction away from real culprit - outrageous spending and the need to slash it by large magnitudes.

Bush was bad enough due to lack of veto pen but Obama came in and increased spending at each agencies budgets by huge percentages using economic stimulus as an excuse, now any minor percentage reduction is false as its never to match or exceed those increases instituted four years ago.

I think anyone whos intellectually honest must know this state of affairs cannot continue which leads to the question "why are politicians doing as they are, knowing what the results ultimately will be"

Those who think this state of affairs can continue leave me incredulous and baffled in their refusal to believe there is no day of reckoning coming.

Believing that politicians have their own best interests at heart rather than those who elected them makes me lend much weight to them "going to war against their own citizens" rather than face the rath that truth would bring.

I certainly have no way of proving or disproving the OP's information but as I observe things some weight falls towards legitimacy.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Economic collapse is one contingency they have to be prepared for, among others which at least one involving acts of terrorism are a higher priority.

You can't arrange economic collapse, but you can be prepared for the chaos it would certainly bring along with it.

Why wouldn't the DHS and other agencies prepare for that, when EVERYONE not currently living under a rock in a remote area of the Amazon rain forest, knows is a very real possibility?

This isn't insider information, just speculation and conjecture based on real events, and real contingency preparations.

Do any of you have any idea what can happen in major cities and urban areas IF essential services and shipments of food etc. slow or stop? If not, then you could POSSIBLY find out the hard way... Pray that never happens.

They have advance warnings on other potential threats, and are preparing accordingly... And they should be, without the ability to contain and control the "situations" the outcome could be horrific to say the least.

Good luck!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

They have advance warnings on other potential threats, and are preparing accordingly... And they should be, without the ability to contain and control the "situations" the outcome could be horrific to say the least.

oooh, of all the scary stuff I have read in this thread this is the most frightening.

Lots of FEMA coffins and lots of FEMA "camps" out there. Thats the big plan.. They are going to catch everyone off guard when the $ drops, if your unprepared and scared DONT WORRY! Everything will be fine...

"We have camps already in place to house the victims (which will be nearly everyone) of this financial crisis."

Yeah, go sign on that dotted line. They want slave labor, theres an intercontinental trading route that needs to be built and TPTB aren't coming out of they're own pockets to see it through.

Anyone remember the Amero? All the talk of the North American Union and intercontinental trade agreement? That stuff hadn't gone anywhere..

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Interesting interview, but I wonder what the military's role would be in all of this. There is some interesting timing to things lately though. You wouldn't want some large scale internal crisis to hit while you had a large active force fighting in other countries. Their morale would go to zero wondering what was happening to their loved ones back home. There would be much conflict inside the force. You also wouldn't want a huge standing army at home, because they could add to the resistance against the armed bureaucracy of the TSA and others. What would be ideal is if you brought many of those soldiers home, then discharged them. With Iraq and Afghanistan winded down, there are much less soldiers overseas. Once you trigger the fiscal cliff and automatic defense cuts, you have a reason to discharge a lot of soldiers. You could also be very selective on the soldiers you let go. Keep the ones you think will be on your side and/or are malleable. Get rid of the one's you think won't go along with the plan. Just a thought.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join