It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grant Cameron - Evidence For A Cover-Up and A Story About Talking To Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
For anyone interested in checking out lectures on the subject, there's some good ones from this YT channel, highly recommend. www.youtube.com...

Whilst killing time the other night, I stumbled across this one by a guy I wasn't too familiar with but he's well known in the scene across the pond and gives a very good talk here. The basic gist is of E.T. communication and what may or has happened behind the scenes.

Obviously, to anyone that has looked into this subject knows there is, without doubt, a cover up, it is without question. Now, on a personal note, you have to ask yourself a basic question if you are interested in this topic, are UFOs E.T., or is there a chance they could be? Ofc, the answer would have to be, yes. So on that basis and to take further steps, you have to ask yourself about communication and how it might be achieved (or how was it achieved, if it has already happened)?

The universal language is mathematics and what better way to start than there, I never considered this much before but it makes a lot of sense to me that it would something to do with that.There's a lot of interesting points in this talk, most notably some of the quotes that have come from high ranking and some well known people, so enjoy and feel free to discuss:

And a brief bio on Grant Cameron www.presidentialufo.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I've watched this till 25:something and must say, all crap what this guy is saying... just listen to "what" he is saying. Let me do some summery in case somebody is hearing his words and not what he is saying

"you guys don't know anything at all, I KNOW everything!"
"my family (cousin) is an VIP so I must be someone important too"
"I have so much knowledge, all the rest of you are dummies"
" I know this, listen to that.. bla bla bla"
buy my books and learn the truth, bla bla bla

the moment he said, "you must be smart as Einstein to understand mathematics" I stopped watching this crap.
(head shaking)

I can't tell what's this guy agenda really is, but surely money is, like always...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma

I've watched this till 25:something and must say, all crap what this guy is saying... just listen to "what" he is saying. Let me do some summery in case somebody is hearing his words and not what he is saying

"you guys don't know anything at all, I KNOW everything!"
"my family (cousin) is an VIP so I must be someone important too"
"I have so much knowledge, all the rest of you are dummies"
" I know this, listen to that.. bla bla bla"
buy my books and learn the truth, bla bla bla

the moment he said, "you must be smart as Einstein to understand mathematics" I stopped watching this crap.
(head shaking)

I can't tell what's this guy agenda really is, but surely money is, like always...

That's your perception mate, what he has to say about the subject is actually pretty interesting.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Great find and post. S&F.

I was at a UFO conference in 2011 where Mr. Cameron was speaking. He seems to be a very credible source. His focus on what US Presidents might have known, or not known in some cases, is very telling regrading the cover-up.

He didn't appear to lack of confidence, and I am sure he is trying to make money, but listen to the information this man has compiled.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Jchristopher5 because: Added a thought.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

maybe... anyway, I started to watch again... I agree with one thing already... Mathematics are wrong, MC2 thing is crap, I know this...
OK.. will give a comment when I'm done with watching

LOL

this guy should be selling insurances and not talking about Aliens... SORRY, all crap and misleading suggestions
looks like most of the time he doesn't even know what he is talking about
crap crap crap
"oh here, only 12 people on earth know about this... bla bla"... well I knew, makes 13
"here a picture of an TOP SACRED base, you can not go there, you can not fly over there"... so how the picture comes?

he is just selling a story, more like a priest in a church

interesting topic but this video makes you more "want to believe" than the truth is really all about

well, I do have questions:
why only one race of aliens? sounds like all the "telepathic" contacts are made just with one alien race.
how comes they want to help us and all is getting worse in the world?
why on the end all so called proves about them comes from human's (sick brains)??

edit on 26-12-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The content was great. His delivery made me uncomfortable because he's a fast-talking almost nervous kind of speaker.
I found him rushing through the points of interest either to get through it or time constraint. But it didn't make for a pleasurable listening experience. He should slow down and come across more confidently.

Thanks for sharing though

Oh, by the way, Is there a part two because he kept on referring to 'tomorrows lecture' not that I think I can sit through another hour of his marble-mouth mumbling. But I do like what he has to say. Just don't care how he's saying it, ya know?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

maybe... anyway, I started to watch again... I agree with one thing already... Mathematics are wrong, MC2 thing is crap, I know this...
OK.. will give a comment when I'm done with watching

LOL

this guy should be selling insurances and not talking about Aliens... SORRY, all crap and misleading suggestions
looks like most of the time he doesn't even know what he is talking about
crap crap crap
"oh here, only 12 people on earth know about this... bla bla"... well I knew, makes 13
"here a picture of an TOP SACRED base, you can not go there, you can not fly over there"... so how the picture comes?

he is just selling a story, more like a priest in a church

interesting topic but this video makes you more "want to believe" than the truth is really all about

well, I do have questions:
why only one race of aliens? sounds like all the "telepathic" contacts are made just with one alien race.
how comes they want to help us and all is getting worse in the world?
why on the end all so called proves about them comes from human's (sick brains)??

edit on 26-12-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

I sorta don't like the 'I know and you don't' people out there too but hey?....maybe that's the way it is. I know I've had an experience and I'm not sure if everybody has. So it might be a matter of selection. Or how evolved certain people are. Or....being an opportunist and charlatan. Who knows. Bottom line, aliens are very real and very much a part of our lives whether we're personally aware of them or not.

I felt he took other people's material however.....and made it his own. And to those of us who have researched this subject for years....he really didn't bring too much new information to the table that hasn't been served before.
But that doesn't negate all of what he was saying. I just had a hard time listening to him talking. He was actually making me nervous.

ETA: what makes you think there's only one race? Many people have had encounters with many different races. From human-like to mantis-like and everything in between.
We just hear about the greys more often because Hollywood helped sell them thus made us more receptive to them than say...reptilians.

This is difficult concept to wrap our minds around but it's been said and widely accepted, there are as many galaxies (that contain trillions of stars) as there are grains of sand on planet Earth. So suffice it to say, there are probably trillions of races too!

edit on 26-12-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

There's the other talk, haven't really gone through it as yet but will post back when I do.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I'm not saying aliens do not exist OR that they are here...
I was just talking about this video

What I actually really... really don't like about it is the first word in the title. EVIDENCE....

...like the Bible is the evidence of God

this guy is more trying to convince people then giving any reliable proof at all

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

What I actually really... really don't like about it is the first word in the title. EVIDENCE....

this guy is more trying to convince people then giving any reliable proof at all

I guess evidence/proof is really subjective when it comes to this. Not everyone is a nuts and bolt kinda person who requires tangible evidence. A sighting sometimes is good enough. Like the Phoenix Lights type sighting. Or an OBE is good enough. Or a dose of organic hallucinogenics might be all the proof someone requires.

To me there is more proof of their existence than there is not and although I totally understand what you're saying, who cares? All proof will never be good enough for all people. Hell, we got Project Bluebeam now so if they ever do show up now (which you would think is the proof we're all looking for thus; satisfy everyone) it'll be called a holographic beam by our government by some people.

I'm starting to believe truth is an individual experience. The mob-mentality or popular vote doesn't necessarily apply to this field. But again, I do know what you're saying

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

If someone on the street would ask me about the Aliens, I probably would say, maybe they exist, universe is big enough.. for the Aliens though, I'd say HIDE from humans, wait another 1000 years or so...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yeah, the title is "EVIDENCE for a Cover Up" and not "EVIDENCE of Extra-Terrestrials"

This talk is more about what people have said and experienced. If you're looking for a thread about proof mate then this ain't it, and as previously mentioned, it's a personal thing on what you want to believe in this subject.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

An evidence is an evidence

if this was the evidence of a cover-up, surely he should present the opposite to what he says has been covered up, right? I see no evidence in this video at all.

I was just thinking, why would the ET contact US, UK and Russia ?
Hope the ETs are not some traveling sellers of weapon technology

BTW> I will always deny they existence as I have promised them

this video is still crap, this guy is just selling a story

but you're right, it's just my opinion

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Along the line of communication between humans & extraterrestrial beings I think the Betty & Barney Hill abduction case is unique. Unique not so much because of the star map which, if I recall correctly, identified the Zeti Reticuli system some six or nine years prior to its discovery by astronomists (yet another controversial piece to this story), but because Betty claimed to verbally communicate with one of her abductors and was able to discern that the being with whom she communicated with spoke another (foreign) language to its own kind.

I've found nothing in the account which establishes that she communicated with her liaison (I use the term liaison to distinguish the abductor with whom she verbally communicated with as opposed to the other abductors) in any language other than English. So it seems that there was verbal communication in a language that a) both she & her liaison could relate, and b) there was a second language being communicated that she could not interpret.

Another interesting piece to this abduction case involves a book that Betty's liaison gave to her. She described the book as containing pictographs, or something that reminded her of Egyptian hieroglyphics. According to Betty's account her liaison and another of its kind argued about giving Betty an object from their ship (this, according to Betty). Following the argument (and I don't think it's farfetched to understand when two people argue, even when an argument occurs in a langauge which is not understood) the book was retrieved.

I'm sure the Betty and Barney Hill abduction case has received many comments on ATS--I've not read any of them. In any case I may be one of the few (maybe many?) who believes the account and finds this aspect of communication very interesting. At the ver least it presupposes that this alien species communicates verbally, and so possesses some sort of physiological structure that is, possibly, not too dissimilar from human physiological structure. If nothing else the aliens' anatomical likeness (though dissimilar) is also interesting. But, admittedly, their actual physiological structure and relation to human physiological structure that allows for verbal communication is conjecture.

Now I will watch the video. Sounds very interesting and thanks for posting it!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
While there's certainly a subjective component to our interpretations of facts, "evidence" explicitly means something that is at least nominally objective; able to be experienced by other people. It means that which makes things "evident" or "plainly, obviously seen". It's latin roots mean "to make visible".

It very DEFINITELY doesn't include OBEs, channeling, intuition, faith, or dreams. These may be useful to an individual as they try to understand their lives, but they can NOT be used as "evidence" for how the world works -- just how one individual brain IN the world works. These experiences are wholly and completely subjective. They are no amenable to tests or outside observation or even, really, speculation. This isn't a "not a nuts-and-bolts type person" issue -- it's a basic understanding of how hypotheses, theories, evidence, and proof actually _work_.

"Revealed" information isn't information unless it's revealed to _everybody_.

Sure, you can throw those reports in the pile, and say "There's a 32% uptick in reports of a coming [Doom|Saviours|Alien Space Brothers] in Group X's dreams vs. last year". That may be interesting. But it doesn't tell you a damned thing about what's coming, just what people are dreaming.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

There's the other talk, haven't really gone through it as yet but will post back when I do.

Chase Brandon's story is interesting and could be true, was beginning to think the guy was a disinformation agent but after listening to more of the talk, I'm beginning to think there's more to this story. The points made of when stories are leaked rings true:

- Story leaked with claims within CIA.
- Story pulled back by CIA.
- Company policy, which usually involves organization saying "has nothing to do with UFOs" OR Unstable(Possible fictional) element of the story released.
- Everyone cries "hoax" and moves on.

And as Jacques Valle says:

Something does not make much sense here. Why would someone in Washington mount a disinformation effort if the only result is to confuse members of the UFO research community, which is a very small group without much influence over the public at large?

Something I've thought all along, the truth is slowly being leaked to the public, albeit it is drenched with so many fictional parts and/or "dodgy" witnesses which make it difficult to distinguish. One of many examples of this being the alien autopsy footage, which according to those who worked on it, is a re-enactment of genuine footage seen by them:

Very much a case of "truth is stranger than fiction."

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Grant Cameron is one of the best researchers of today if not the best, there is tons of information here.

edit on 4-1-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I just found this lecture video on YouTube and halfway through watching it got the urge to look for the ATS thread on it. The first point I found interesting was what he found might be the reason for the sightings that got him (like Dr. James McDonald, Dr. Bruce Maccabbee, and James Fox) fascinated with the question of UFOs, which was the first and only functioning ABM facility in the U.S., not far from where he lived in Canada. I'm sure Robert Hastings would second that and probably has when I wasn't looking.

Anyway, there are some interesting details here and there in the lecture, but I'm also finding his opinions on some points interesting and thought-provoking. And this thread seems to provide some things worth a look, as well.

I just checked and saw that I didn't flag this thread when it was new so probably didn't see it. So i"m doing the belated S&F to the OP now.

edit on 19-3-2013 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

join