It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy is CRAZY, this guy makes sense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I think that Bashar is completely crazy, YET incredibly accurate in just about everything he has to say. Which is hard to comprehend, even for myself... But somehow, in the end... he's seemingly correct lol.

Bashar - Illuminati and Parallel Earths

Which reality do you choose to participate in and create?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

You're right he's batsh*t crazy! I can relate to some of what he said though.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

this guys a whack job
when Tibetan monks are setting themselves on fire...things are getting really bad
they could of taught him a thing or 2 on meditation and levels of being

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I've tried to remain objective about "Bashar", but I can't seem to come to any other conclusion than Darryl Anka is a damn good con man.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Eccentric, Flamboyant, over the top yes but crazy...
I didnt think so

He seems like a good showmen or salesman but I believe hes 100% there mentally.

I actually subscribe somewhat to what he says

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Sounds like what he is saying is ..............if someone is stealing your car stereo, you can choose to close your blinds and disregard the incident happening if you choose, lose your stereo and have to drive with no music, but you can choose to forget you ever had one, so the incident doesnt affect you because you can choose the reality of what happened and if you can choose your reality, then you wont be affected negatively. But you wont have tunes either ,unlessyou choose to buy another stereo, but how can you choose to buy another stereo but not choose to be out 300 bucks. Sounds to me like he thinks we can just pretend whatever we want for ourselves. And actually we can, its called denial sometimes. If I could choose my own reality, it would be warm here and we would have good waves everyday with warm water. So I can go out to surf in flat waves in 60 degree water but choose for my reality to have big waves and warm water ?That would be awesome,but Ive never been able to do that. Maybe Im not understanding his point. Or am I ?...............Im also getting an "ignorance is bliss if you choose" vibe,,which to me would be counterproductive in relation to the first questions he tried to ask.
edit on 26-12-2012 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If the guy had said "Only that part of the reality that you allow to affect you, affects you", it would have looked like an obvious statement, but in essence no different from what he stated. Of course that would also have been much less effective than the way he stated it.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

My caboose ! Dominating and rude does not equal righteousness and in my OPINION you are far more righteous to declare him not worth the time. One world, one reality, culminating in one truth that all will come to know in the end.

And any wacky ass confusion of that reality along the way ? Well, lies die with those who tell them. But the truth lives forever.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

4 a chair isnt a chair until it has seved its purpose ina reality wher you sit on it. how many times have you subconsciouslly made a chair, something you sit on, a table.

i say he is bat # crayze though and needs to meet the purpose of a mental hospital bu t his reality on way of thinking it is there to shut him up and reprogram him because he is right

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Why is it that these channelers always repeat already known ancient philosophy?

And if they offer a future "prediction" (which hardly ever comes true) , they just say "the energy changed"?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sounds like alot of cognitive dissonance to me. We come into this world as a child and not that of an adult, so how could a child have the capability to change their environment? This guy's argument would be canned in a minute if it was not for his arrogance. However, I do agree that smaller cultures such as townships with their thoughts can reprieve their existence from the micro cultural thoughts of that mass. But once this group implies that they are their government, then they must obey that government. Thus, a bit of irony at its least, and cognitive dissonance at its best.

edit on 28-12-2012 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

top topics

join