It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unity. Serving others. Serving self.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Here is how I would say.

Consciousness is the basic - the great "to be" the allower of all existence.

darkness "is" and light "is"

but both are unified as "existence".

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by IAmD1

Here is how I would say.

Consciousness is the basic - the great "to be" the allower of all existence.

darkness "is" and light "is"

but both are unified as "existence".

Maybe Consciousness is the awareness that divides being or rather one part of the wave function that creates existence the other part is unconsciousness. Consciousness/Unconsciousness the IO function that creates reality.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Does unconsciousness really exist? Awareness happens even when it isn't SELF aware.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1

Does unconsciousness really exist? Awareness happens even when it isn't SELF aware.

Consciousness is wakefulness.
Awareness still 'is' when in deep sleep but there is no things present.

Consciousness is being this (the light that is seen).
Awareness sees this.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Awareness sees the light of consciousness and gets lost in it's spendor. It gets so lost, it gets scared.
Awareness forgot that it was the one that shines the light. When it remembers it looks to the light (of consciousness) and follows it back from where it shone.
Home at last.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1

Again semantics.... one is seeing the other is not seeing, one recognition the other not recognizing and so on.

Unconscious would be that which takes place in the shadows, out of sight of the aware seer. Conscious that which takes place in they light or view of the aware seer. (Use your own words for this if it makes you feel more comfortable), Both conscious and unconscious are one and the same being and what is conscious and what is unconscious all dependent on where awareness has it's focus. In the end when fully aware nothing happened and it is all redundant. So in essence I believe we are saying pretty much the same thing.

Ultimately none of how we describe all of it is of any consequence it changes nothing but for the sakes of finding yourself I guess which ever words trigger the understanding are correct. However my original point I believe was that there is much misunderstanding to be had in these words that we use to try to describe what has no words.
edit on 30/12/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join