It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Apologies...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Well, I logged in earlier to post a quote from Fox about RP, and left the laptop logged in while doing the holiday thing.

Came back now to see my nephew tried turning ATS into his new ebaumsworld by posting videos on my account.

Just wanted to apologize for anything posted tonight. Not sure what all threads have been started yet, but I'll be asking the mods to remove 'em. Sorry again.

Have a great holiday ATS.

*Logging out*

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

You can go to your profile, click on *posts* in the bar. It will show all your recent posts, by time code. You should be able to locate his trail of video posting. Just use the time stamps for the time you were away, to locate his posts.

I see a time out in his future....

Des

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

I don't believe you, but you get an 'A' for effort anyways, because I did slightly enjoy your unique and entertaining excuse.

I just don't think he would have gotten the video properly embedded on his 1st attempt. Especially since the type of video code you used, doesn't work in the 'post preview'.

Now even if I am correct, I don't expect you to admit to it.lol

Of course, you will know for sure whether I am right or not, while I'm gonna be left here hanging, not really sure either way...

Well, I suppose it could be possible that he did post the 'Africa cars' thing, whatever the heck that is, but I think the 'Eagle' vid was alllll you. lol

edit on 12/26/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Well, his username is YouAreLiedTo.

It makes sense this way !!

good stuff tho OP, a break in the serious is always welcome.

new topics

top topics

join