It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You A Model Citizen Or A Gun CraZed Nut Job?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Have you ever seriously considered who actually is behind the screens of these computers that frequent and post on ATS and other forums across the expanses of the interwebs? Does it ever make you scared that possibly some gun crazed nut job could be reading these posts and formulating the perfect crime, due to some of these expert opinions from learn-ed member participants

sometimes i really wonder if people pretend to be model citizens , but in truth are really Psychotic NutJobs, preparing to snap at any moment

could be any of us really, or maybe all of us?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

I'm normal just like most everyone else here. I wake up in the morning and just like you, I put my pants on one leg at a time.

Then I spend the next half-hour combing my bed for any extra terrestrial hanky panky that might have happened during the night.... totally normal.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Nut job? That's me.

Gun crazed? Nah.

Maybe I'm a nut crazed gun job.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The people who go around being model citizens online are trying to hide something. Me...well just look at my post track record and you can tell what kind of person I am.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
Have you ever seriously considered who actually is behind the screens of these computers that frequent and post on ATS and other forums across the expanses of the interwebs? Does it ever make you scared that possibly some gun crazed nut job could be reading these posts and formulating the perfect crime, due to some of these expert opinions from learn-ed member participants

sometimes i really wonder if people pretend to be model citizens , but in truth are really Psychotic NutJobs, preparing to snap at any moment

could be any of us really, or maybe all of us?

Or maybe the anti-gun posters are simply criminals trying to ban guns so that they can commit crimes without fear of bodily harm from gun owners...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The only "Gun CraZed Nut Jobs" you need to be concerned about are those in charge of our "governments".

WATCH this video:

DEATH BY GOVERNMENT

Government killed 262 million people in the 20th century

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I'm more concerned about "CraZed Nut Jobs" that exhibit signs of paranoia.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well i sure as hell ain't no model citizen.....what would be the fun in that ?

But it does concern me who could be lurking

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I don't like guns as a weapon personally. I like them for fun though. Does that count?

edit on 26-12-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Are You A Model Citizen Or A Gun CraZed Nut Job?
C = None of the above.

Have you ever seriously considered who actually is behind the screens of these computers that frequent and post on ATS and other forums across the expanses of the interwebs?
Every type of person possible.
People of all sorts of colors, shapes, & sizes.
People with a very wide variety of beliefs.
Some be dummies, and others be smarties, too!

Here ya go....

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com

[color=A4ED85]We here at AboveTopSecret.com, our owners, staff, and membership find ourselves in the unfortunate position of apparently being one of the largest (if not the largest) repositories of online postings by someone who has been classified as a [color=6CFF47]"monster"[color=A4ED85]..........

Click here to continue reading.

edit on 12/26/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

now i'm really concerned

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I own a handgun for personal safety, but I'm not a gun hoarder

So I think I classify as a model citizen.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I own a handgun for personal safety, but I'm not a gun hoarder

So I think I classify as a model citizen.

Do you consider gun collectors/enthusiasts, nut jobs and potentially a public menace?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

You don't need 10 AR-15's to defend your self.

If you do please contact the U.S. Army

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

You don't need 10 AR-15's to defend your self.

If you do please contact the U.S. Army

But what if you think they are all pretty in many different configurations? doesn't that make one a connoisseur

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This thread is nothing but a "waa waa waa I'm a gun owner and the world is against me" thread. Everyone wants to feel like a victim nowadays.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'm a motorcycle nut job, an outdoor nut job, a family nut job, I enjoy owning guns and hope I NEVER have to use them on a person.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Do you consider gun collectors/enthusiasts, nut jobs and potentially a public menace?

OP: do you watch the mainstream news or believe it to be truth?

WE are not the menace...

THIS is the real menace:

“The warning of Theodore Roosevelt has much timeliness today, for the real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state, and nation...It seizes in its long and powerful tentacles our executive officers, our legislative bodies, our schools, our courts, our newspapers, and every agency created for the public protection...

To depart from mere generalizations, let me say that at the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller-Standard Oil interest and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. This little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States Government for their own selfish purposes.

They practically control both parties, write political platforms, make cats-paws of party leaders, use the leading men of private organizations, and resort to every device to place in nomination for high public office only such candidates as will be amenable to the dictates of corrupt big business...these International Bankers and Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests control the majority of newspapers and magazines in this country.” Mayor of New York, John Hylan

www.iamthewitness.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I think the advent of social media provides a unique oppourtunity for people to anonymously be honest. There is no direct benefit for anyone to lie. It this type of media, it is actually easier to tell the truth.

(that being said, I'm now off to audition for American Idol in my jet pack!
)
edit on 26-12-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
This thread is nothing but a "waa waa waa I'm a gun owner and the world is against me" thread. Everyone wants to feel like a victim nowadays.

Is it? i thought it was about nutjobs on the internet hiding behind screens pretending to be Model citizens, which one are you?
edit on 26-12-2012 by SPECULUM because: cuz

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join