It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

e.t. abduction related murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I had never heard of Richard Jarrett or his claim of abduction, but Steve told the story and was very intense, breaking into tears several times as he told me what happened to his dad. I was not able to verify this story, but I can say that anyone that travels this distance and fights his way through tears to tell a story, has to believe what he is saying. Here is what Steve Jarrett had to say:
...I don’t know why they want to keep this stuff so secret, but I do know that my father would have handed his wallet over to men with guns. He would not have risked his life for money. My younger brother is only 11 years old. He would not risk that. This was a hit...
If this is a hoax, this one was done in an extremely distasteful manner. To claim somebody was murdered and that a family was ruined to perpetuate a hoax is really low.

That said, I don't know of abductees getting killed by the gov't. I've heard suspicions ufo investigators were being killed by gov't but not abductees/witnesses.

This is troubling and I hope isn't the start of some trend.

link

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
No idea whether or not this is a hoax...

One thing that I noticed is that the photo at the link is of a guy named Nicholas Grunke who was arrested in 2006 under extremely strange circumstances.

LANCASTER, Wis. (AP) -- A Dane County man is the third person convicted in an alleged scheme to dig up a dead woman so his brother could have sex with the body.

Authorities say he, his brother and another 23-year-old went to a Cassville cemetery in 2006 to remove the body of a 20-year-old woman killed a week earlier in a motorcycle crash. The 23-year-old told investigators Grunke's brother wanted to have sex with the body.

www.nbc15.com...

People You'll See In Hell
pysih.com...

Guilty Verdict in SW Wisconsin Grave Digging Case
www.kcrg.com...

Digging Up a Corpse for Sex
weirdnews.about.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Havent heard of the UFO investigator,,,but if he doesnt return, you may have a case......

Seriously though.....losing yer dad sucks big time...i lost mine when i was 16.....id theres a goiverment cover up, i hope you get to the bottom of it, and come out alive.....
S&F

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

nice sleuthing there...I'm leaning towards hoax now

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This doesn't look like a hoax to me.. The story is matter of fact, and to the point, it just doesn't ring like a hoax to me..
I have a friend who has had this same thing happen since they were young, so I know that these abductions happen.. Not to mention the tons of documented cases elsewhere...

MILABS --there is a rogue well funded shadow group who probably are responsible for murdering the Marine.. There is a long laundry list of murders where investigators and other people connected to the UFO scene have died after being warned not to talk.

The people that don't believe any of these things are those who ignore the whole affair altogether.. Just sweep it all under the carpet and pretend it doesn't exist so they can continue to live in a denial driven fantasy world..After all, if it doesn't affect them, why should they care? This is the real world we live in sadly enough..

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I can't seem to find anything else to back this up, and I don't know if a boxing site is reliable.

I'll keep looking, but I wouldn't put it past the alphabets to do something like this.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well I for one believe this to be real,Another person that also fell victim to this conspiracy was a man named Phil Schnieder he was an engineer for the military he help construct underground bases and encountered alien Greys and when he came forward with the info some odd time later from his interview he was found dead...by strangulation via phone cord.....?hmmmmmm I don't smell a conspiracy here?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
With regards to the grave robbery. If, for example, this was true about the father, then this kind of set up would be easy enough for authorities to pull off. I don't think many would have thought of carrying out such a crime, but set people up like that, just the kind of thing they might do.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

It's the aliens that murder-NOT the Government. Orange-yellow flickering ,bright star-like objects(look like the planet
Venus,but are much closer than you think: hover over state parks, forests even little parks like Ridley Creek State Park in Pennsylvania near the City of Philadelphia. When you watch them at night (they're around in the daytime too) THEY know that you are watching them. They then fade their brightness into the dark of the night,only to appear again as bright and twinkling wildly this time then morphing into a silent helicopter heading your way with a bright searchlight on it. It silently flies over your building and you think it was really a helicopter afterall watching traffic. But 5 minutes later it's back again on the horizon hovering over that same park. Now you know it's a ufo.
Ther's a large horse farm keeping horses near the park, AND lots of deer all over this Ridley Creek State Park.
I think that the ufo has been feeding on the horses, deer and other animals and collecting body parts so the alien occupants in the ufo can make some little"greys" to abduct people. There's lots of homeless from the city in various parks that nobody would ever miss if the aliens needed some human parts too.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Anyway, the boys took a little trip the night of September 2nd, 2006 to Laura’s final resting place at the St. Charles Cemetery in Cassville. Armed with a big ol’ box of condoms from the local Wal-Mart and some shovels, the boys began to dig. I gotta say, the fact that they brought condoms made me laugh out loud. You’re about to have sex with a corpse, but you don’t want to do it without a condom because well, that would just be gross. Brilliant thinking, guys.

I lost it right there falling out of my chair in hysterical laughter, as I have always had a dark sense of humor but this has to be the apex in the macabre & Lolz

Great find

As for the OP's article, it was Aliens it's so obvious the poor goth kid was set up by the MIB

yeah that's the ticket

I knew a kid that violated a cat and another that set dogs of fire... they were sent away for help never heard of them again. No they were not taken away and framed by Aliens guys. So no nothing really surprises me. He must have been a very lonely boy, hence necrophelia as a last desperate act. So why not invent an alien abduction murder story for attention. Very edgy indeed.

people are strange
www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-12-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I would suggest MUFFON- Clifford Clint!! I would also re-search- What kind of work did his dad do as a Marine? There is evidence that the Telepathic Link or some call the Hive is going on in that area. There is a member on this site that lives in Oklahoma that has gone through this issue. I would suggest avoiding the Police because some of them are involved in whatever is going on. Another example- FBI Agent Steven Ivans out of California. Basically, the guy ran into something about this Alien Issue. I think he realized that the Aliens had infiltrated the human race and he may have been connected to this Telepathic Issue. This freaked him out, and he took off looking for someone to believe him. From information that I read, he went to the Russia Embassy in California and attempted to tell them. I think he realized they were also affected or involved. He then took off running. He was later found dead and I do not know the details.

Usually, if a human is abducted, they will protect them from harm. The abducted are like an investment to the Aliens.

MUFFON consist of allot of great guys!! I would file a report with them. I would not look to the Police for anything!

If that poor child reads this- Whatever Government Agency was responsible, will have Aliens chasing them around!! Trust me, the Aliens will find them. You're Father will always watch over you!! You may see him as a light or Orb around you. I wish you Justice child!! The Aliens can jump out of the sky!!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

MUFON was bought out / sold out to Bigelow. He controls and keeps information to himself in the best interest of his aerospace company not the masses. Question is why? I don't trust him like some would.

www.hardevidence.info...
ufoupdateslist.com...
www.jerrypippin.com...

So lets say your theory rings true, and it may very well be true and kind of explains a lot of things because i share a similar theory... then the last place you would want to go is MUFON. Not saying MUFON or the field investigators are part of the conspiracy or evildoers either. But Bigelow is bad news. Even Jesse Ventura featured Bigelow in his Skinwalker Ranch episode recently. Bigelow also bought Skinwalker ranch and is hiding what has been occuring there keeping the data to himself. Umm i mean his company. I may get flack for saying this but MUFON has not been relevant since the takeover. He also has some of his people on this site.

Is the Bigelow Aerospace-Mufon an Alien Reengineering Project?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - Skinwalker Ranch

There is a film coming out in a few months called The Host based on the novel. en.wikipedia.org...

Sometimes fiction is based on reality, pay attention to the gist of the story

edit on 30-12-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

I did not know they could be bought out? I thought they were volunteers all over the world. The Guy that I have communicated with is Clifford Clint, he lives in Colorado, and seems to be a really great guy! Thanks for the information.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
They use the mugshot with the story, so the author of the story is aware of the story associated with the mugshot. This alone is a red flag. I wouldn't say it's a hoax, just a fictional perspective of a conspiracy-believing ET-believing son. Less of a hoax, more of a way to cope with the death. That is if there was a death, the story lacks so many facts it reads like it was a fictional tale written for a tabloid.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

I am watching the video you attached! The radio issue has happen to me many times! Whatever these beings are can affect phones, TV's, computers. They can also travel through an open line!! LOL Im being serious, but after 6 years of going through these supernatural incidents I have had to either laugh or cry. Basically, Bigelow Aerospace has bought information from MUFFON. Well, I guess the poor child has no-one to turn to except us.

If someone is out there putting out hits on persons whom have been abducted then we do have a problem. I still stand by that anyone that has been abducted would be an asset to the Aliens. I would think they would go to any lengths to protect their investment.

I just read about another guy that had reported being abducted and he was found dead. His name was Buck Stabler, and they say it was suicide. I'm guessing the guy was linked on whatever Telepathic link and it drove him crazy. Whatever these beings are- Alien, Demon, Angels they have infiltrated the human race and are hitting us from the inside out. If you gain the control of a humans mind you are playing with the powers of GOD. Maybe Government induced to bring in New World Order?? It has something to do with EMP waves!!

Ignorance is Bliss I suppose!

top topics

join