I skimmed over latest Batman movie again today on dvd. A couple of observations:
1) there was some sublte (almost subliminal but audio) chanting in the soundtrack when Batman saved Catwoman on the roof at the appearance of Bane.
Perhaps someone with sophisticated sound equipment can study it.
2) I did notice the "322" of Skull & Bones on one of the football stadium sections that was focused on by the camera...it could mean 3/22 as a date or
maybe the yale boys just copied the plate # out of the encyclopedia when they copied the skull and bones logo :0.
3) When the map showed "Sandy Hook" it was subtle and not mentioned in the dialogue (they were talking about gpsing the truck).
4) There were a lot of commands by Bane to "Do as you will" (which is a paraphrase of the Church of Satan's Anton Le Vey's motto of "Do as thou
5) Even tho Batman retired (as seen by Alfred in Florence in the last scene) and this was Chris Nolan's final installment we can look forward to"the
Batman" in the future and this time with Robin and the Catwoman (who might change her role to that of the Batwoman or Batgirl since presumably she is
now a good girl).
edit on 26-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)