It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mayans end of the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Mayans said the work waz going to end..i believe in 2012..what do u think?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

This topic has been discussed to death on this site. I would suggest doing a little search on the topic in the ATS google search located here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck with your search

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i used to beleive the 2012 thing but then all this craziness(the utterly unexplainable process of finding out truths that i can only vocally explain...if that at all)started to happen and then my source(this is part of the unexplainable happpenings-the source of all creation) told me and my boyfreind that it would be sooner then expected. well i didnt believe it at first but more time passed,more truths were being uncovered.i started to read my personal omens more easily,and the significances of numbers and colors.....but yeah so,so far after some serious deep thought i think the year 2009 is important to all this,now im not saying it's for sure but because of some of my experiences this is my belief...but hey beliefs change...i mean i went from nothing to 2012 to this october to finally 2009....lets see if my omens change in the next little while

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Done and done.

Use the search. At least 2 "key" words.

Closed.

top topics

join