It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Port Arthur - Just a refresher

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Lilke a lot of things, we will never actually know the full story.

I 100% Agree.

Hopefully in 30 Years or so, all the files on Port Arthur might be released.

John Howard decided that the files were to be closed and locked up until then for some reason.

Just like he ILLEGALLY decided that there was to be no inquest into the shootings or a Trial for Martin Bryant

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyline74

Probably the most bizzare thing about this, involves the fact that most mass murders kill themselves or are taken out and killed by the law enforcement. There are notable exceptions but over 90% do not live.

I find this interesting.

Edit to add.

Holmes in Aurora is in jail, as is Breivic. I was surprised how quickly these cases were taken out of the limelight.

Breivic especially considering his kill count, method and ratioanale were on the most extreme end of the statistical scale

edit on 26-12-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I have a copy of the original tas police video report, uncut etc, most have probably seen it, but it made me question the motive especially with the children, and I remember a report I read and a recording from a guy who was shot that day that asked who the other guy was in the hospital ward near him, as he doesn't remember seeing him that day, the police told him it was Martin (shooter) and the victim said that he wasn't the guy who shot him, and he was denied a report of the matter!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well, go the cricket!

Bit sad about Wild Thing in the Syd to Hbt.

One dead and one seriously injured in stabbings overnight in Devonport.

Johnny sounds like someone who would be surprised if his kid stole a mobile phone, and the parents of the child whose phone was stolen knocked on his door to retrieve it.

Or maybe someone who thinks you are stalking their daughter in law, decides to stop and take photos of you and your kids getting out of the car in your own driveway.......then acts surprised (and calls the police) when you turn up on HIS doorstep 4 hours later wanting to know why the pictures were taken, and wanting them there and then.

I LOVE Tassie. Those that don't haven't yet met the right ones here.

Tassie drivers don't suck, its our roads. Slip lanes into 100kmh traffic that are 200 metres long!!!!!!!!

Just re-read all this, and if you are reading this and know me.......HI!!!

eta: my profile pic was taken while in Port Arthur...I thought it was a creepy place, but was disappointed that I could do my own 'personalized' midnight tour!
edit on 26/12/2012 by MissMegs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MissMegs

Mate Victorian, and Qld drivers are the worst by far in my opinion haha they crash on straight stretches of road!!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyline74

I for one would like to know more about what actually happened that day from those who were involved.
Back in 96 the world view was more trusting, so it was easy to have done these horrors on the public .

Once you look back at Port Authur its an obvious set up as we here in this country may go on murder sprees, like those creepy guys in the forrest , but we do not have radom masacars by some intellectually slow kid .

What about writing a book with all the info from your sources in it . I once had a journalist friend who wrote a book about a WA guy who had been in jail for many many years over some murders there . She finally did a thorough investigation and the justice system had to let him go .
So the power of a book . Or find this lady yourselves and approach her . The clues are there .

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

Yeah, that interview report is interesting. I had this and a whole lot of paperwork, videos & audio cd,s full of evidence, sent to me from the ex-Victorian Police officer who did his own investigation into the shootings.

The Psychiatrist's report on Martin Bryant is also a good read and in my opinion opens up a whole lot of contradictions and unanswered questions.

Another Important FACT that the Government tried to hide from the Public is concerning the 5 to 6 (maybe more) ASIO Agents who were at Port Arthur right where the shooting began - and their Investigation of the shootings, which isn't in their duristriction.

According to witnesses - and which now has been confirmed by the Government -

The first person shot at the cafe was a ASIO agent and his last words were (to the shooter) were "No Not Here"

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Littlejohnny1
19 of them killed with single shots to the head, fired from the right hip of the fast-moving shooter.

nothing hard about that when you fire a foot or 2 from their head....

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyline74
According to witnesses - and which now has been confirmed by the Government -

The first person shot at the cafe was a ASIO agent and his last words were (to the shooter) were "No Not Here"

Care to show that "fact" on a valid government site....

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I thought about writing a book using all the sources I have, but I think it would fall on deaf ears, I'm afraid. The alternate Port Arthur Massacre theories upset a lot of people in Australia and I think it would take a lot of evidence to prove to them it was a Psyop.

Also, Some of my sources wouldn't want me to name them publicly, so I would respect their wishes as well. My friends in Victoria Police would also advise against it, even though many Police in Victoria do think everything dosn't add up regarding what happened in Port Arthur.

Lastly, people need to realize that Martin Bryant was involved in SOME of the things/crimes that happened in Tasmania that day, (Stole a car & kidnapping etc...)

As he had "handlers" well before the Massacre he was easily set up as the patsy for ALL the crimes on that day.

Basically all he did that day is what he told police what he did,- but NOT the mass shooting at the cafe or the overnight shoot-out with police and the S.O.G. If you watch the/read the police interview of Martin Bryant, you will understand how it played out a bit easier.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyline74
John Howard decided that the files were to be closed and locked up until then for some reason
Just like he ILLEGALLY decided that there was to be no inquest into the shootings or a Trial for Martin Bryant

What a lot of nonsense, John Howard has no say in how the state of Victoria runs their inquests and trials.... you have no clue at all how Australia is run!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I don't know if itwould be on a Government Site mate, His name was Anthony Nightingale, Here is a story from the TasMan Times. If I find his name listed on a "Government Site", I will post it up ASAP

tasmantimes.com.au...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You are right mate, John Howard dosn't have a right to do this, but guess what? HE DID IT ANYWAY! and got away with it.

This was shown on the news mate with John Howard saying that he decided to do this for the sake of the victims families. It was shown more than once as well

Why don't you do your own research, and check up on History a bit better, before you tell me I don't know how Victoria is run!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The Trial & Inquest wasn't going to be in Victoria either, it was going to be Tasmania. The Tassie Politicians didn't fight John Howard on the issue - I wonder Why?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well, that appears to be the end of that!

I really thought Johnny may have come back to us for more information. Guessing he isn't even Taswegian.

Oh well, just wait another 14 years till the files are released, eh?

Good to talk to you all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join