It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Smoking Gun That THEY WANT YOU TO KEEP! The REAL Story.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorkandMindy

Originally posted by jessasaurusreeex
It's sad that we live in a world where people are too naive to question their doctors about the medication and diagnosis they've been given. Doctors do make mistakes and I think non-prescription alternatives should be exhausted before medication is prescribed. People shouldn't accept popping pills as their only option.

nanu..

there are poppers all over the world its very sad, weak minded are easy to trick to do sick actions, enforced actions made and planned by others..

doctors earn more cash by selling legal drugs, (trademark drugs..) that's also sad

It is a government system, one that is more concerned with control than individual wellbeing. As I said previously, there should be a new system of controlled assessment, residential health care facilities of various levels utilising
systems from proven natural remedies to hardcore medicines, new methods of prescribing and new more people friendly medicines.

Until the governments of the world see health care as something more essential than things like wars and overspending on immigration and giving to other nations there is little chance of this ever being done. I personally think they should see to it that health care is revised and corrected.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by MajorKarma

Guns do not kill people, people kill people.

Are you serious? Did you really just say that?

While I think I agree with the sentiment, you might want to reword it.
edit on 27-12-2012 by JimmyNeutron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessasaurusreeex
It's sad that we live in a world where people are too naive to question their doctors about the medication and diagnosis they've been given. Doctors do make mistakes and I think non-prescription alternatives should be exhausted before medication is prescribed. People shouldn't accept popping pills as their only option.

No no, let's not give doctors a slap on the wrist here... they make mistakes.. no.
They know very well what they are doing. It's just that they blatantly don't care. They view patients they are prescribing medications to as patients, not people. They text book categorize your feelings and troubles and do not view you understandingly as a human being when they are in doctor mode.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyNeutron

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by MajorKarma

Guns do not kill people, people kill people.

Are you serious? Did you really just say that?

While I think I agree with the sentiment, you might want to reword it.
edit on 27-12-2012 by JimmyNeutron because: (no reason given)

It's true, and people kill themselves too. Take the drug Champex for a instance:

In November 2007, the FDA announced it had received post-marketing reports that patients using varenicline for smoking cessation had experienced several serious side-effects, including suicidal ideation and occasional suicidal behavior, erratic behavior, and drowsiness. On February 1, 2008 the FDA issued an alert to further clarify its findings, noting that "it appears increasingly likely that there is an association between Chantix and serious neuropsychiatric symptoms." It is unknown whether the psychiatric symptoms are related to the drug or to nicotine withdrawal symptoms, although not all patients had stopped smoking. The FDA also recommended that health care professionals and patients watch for behavioral and mood changes.[8] In May 2008, Pfizer updated the safety information associated with varenicline, noting that "some patients have reported changes in behavior, agitation, depressed mood, suicidal thoughts or actions."[9]

As of July 1, 2009, the US Food and Drug Administration requires Chantix (varenicline) to carry a black box warning, the agency's strongest safety warning, due to public reports of side effects including depression, suicidal thoughts, and suicidal actions.[10]

en.wikipedia.org...

The OP has a very relevant point here.

For the people who jump off bridges... Do we ban bridges? Or address medicines that are giving them suicidal thoughts?
edit on 27-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well one things for sure, there's a lot of very paranoid people in the world....

But not those folk who don't take any of those evil drugs prescribed by evil doctors (most evil people on the planet) made by evil drugs companies helped by evil governments though, they're definitely not paranoid.

edit on 27-12-2012 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
Well one things for sure, there's a lot of very paranoid people in the world....

But not those folk who don't take any of those evil drugs prescribed by evil doctors (most evil people on the planet) made by evil drugs companies helped by evil governments though, they're definitely not paranoid.

edit on 27-12-2012 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

It's pretty easy to think that way when you have not gone through the healthcare system and the way you are treated and handled yourself or at least know of somebody close to you that has. It's easy to not see evil...when you don't see evil.

Just because you don't believe it doesn't make it untrue. You just haven't experienced it clearly.
edit on 27-12-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Flooded with military grade firearms, a country of fretful, insecure people,with its economy in shambles, infamous for shooting and then asking questions, has the preponderance of gun related massacres. Ipso facto, Pfizer are to blame.

I see...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CristobalColonic

Have you ever seen or heard of a gun growing arms/legs, loading, cocking and firing itself!! ... because even the Enquirer couldn't attest to having put forth such a story/tale.

It Is That Simple.

As Always, it's The Nut On The Handle Whose To Blame OR At Fault.
:shk:

yet, and still, 'the gun went off all bah itself, Occifer ... time and again... :shk:

It's that Dealing With Stupid aspect that's not so much the 'easy' part in and of the 'equation' here.

How Do you fix Stoopid!?

I say, let the 'badges' of Darwinism sort 'em out. (?)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
C'mon guys....here's the topic:

Meanwhile we seem to be ignoring the HUGE elephant in the room with us.

There is a common denominator to be found. One that doesn't involve any of the agendas being pushed lately. It is something much more simple, and sinister than any of the theories that are currently causing so much bitter dispute on the boards.

There is a special interest group behind it all, IMO. But it's not anyone with a direct desire to take away any assault weapons. This special interest is one of the largest lobbies in Washington, has power beyond any and all rational understanding, and they dictate their own terms, to a large degree, regarding almost every aspect of their own interests.

I speak of the legal drug dealers today. I am talking about big pharma and their profit generating chemical, spun off dozens of times into new variants. A drug that, for some, is a miracle product - but for others is enough to turn mild psychiatric symptoms into fully blown psychotic breaks.

I am talking about SSRI's. Street name, Paxil, Lexapro, Cymbalta, Effexor, Wellbutrin, Celexa, Zoloft, and Prozac.... among many others.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

Dear Dyepes,
I really appreciate the response and points you made. I fully agree to keep an open mind and the second quote may indeed be more in line with the cause as you state. I would still like a more sociological approach to dealing with the current state of things otherwise all we are truly doing is putting a plaster on it and hoping it stops to fester.

Regards,
T

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I actually mentioned this in a thread I started right after the shooting. I stated that I thought it no coincidence that mental health was being closely tied to gun control.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I further stated that I do not think it is a coincidence that the new DSM V is being released next year. Just about every human emotion can be construed as a "mental illness".

It will be easy to decalre someone mentally ill. Then you will never own a firearm. And what you have will be confiscated.
edit on 28-12-2012 by davjan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Well one things for sure, there's a lot of very paranoid people in the world.

Maybe paranoia is manifesting through a lot of people in the world for a very good reason.

A few years ago the exhaust under my automobile was knocked loose. I could have chosen to fix this unfortunate event by using duck-tape and covering up or masking the problem, only leading to further events later down the road.

SSIR's have become the duck tape for our collective issues. They have been indoctrinated into our culture as the normal way to approach healing alabeledg labled as a disorder by the same people feeding us the supposed cure.

All the while we are the ones truly paying the price for what amounts to be some very pricey duck-tape.

Namaste, YOS
edit on 28-12-2012 by YourOtherSelf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Double post disaster!

edit on 28-12-2012 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7
It's pretty easy to think that way when you have not gone through the healthcare system and the way you are treated and handled yourself or at least know of somebody close to you that has.

I hate to rain on your parade, but you're not in a unique position. I like a great many other people have indeed been through the healthcare system, and some (including myself) are still in it and always will be.

And I feel the benefits of each and every prescribed drug I take, and have always been given a very high level of care and attention.

So people please please please pay these tales of evil doctors not attention and go see a doctor on a regular basis.

This entire thread is incredibly irresponsible IMHO.

It's easy to not see evil...when you don't see evil.

Yup, its also easy to not see anything when there's nothing to be seen.....

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

[
I hate to rain on your parade, but you're not in a unique position. I like a great many other people have indeed been through the healthcare system, and some (including myself) are still in it and always will be.

And I feel the benefits of each and every prescribed drug I take, and have always been given a very high level of care and attention.

Then you should honestly count yourself fortunate. In the state I live in, I am allotted one ten minute appointment every 90 days, and one single hour recertification appointment annually. If I miss a single appointment, for any reason at all? Right back onto the 60-120 day waiting list for an a new "initial" evaluation.

They also do not provide medication nor any help getting assistance with paying for medication. Ten minutes, in and out. Walk in, talk for a minute or two. Doctor writes in the file, hands out the prescription, and that's that.

So people please please please pay these tales of evil doctors not attention and go see a doctor on a regular basis.

This entire thread is incredibly irresponsible IMHO.

Yup, its also easy to not see anything when there's nothing to be seen.....

Could you please source me to anywhere I have referred to doctors as evil? I do not recall saying the first bad thing about doctors. Pharmaceutical companies and the FDA? Heck yes. But not doctors.

As for irresponsible and nothing to be seen. Can you source me to any links that state SSRI's and SSNRI's do not have the potential to cause dangerous behaviors, particularly in young males? I'll even take the website FOR any SSRI or SSNRI that you wish. Just find one that doesn't list psychiatric issues in the side effects.

Not everyone has side effects from them. But the people who do tend to report extremely, extremely disturbing side effects. A fact that I've sourced many times in this thread. I showed my sources, now rather than a blanket dismissal how about contradicting what I've posited with evidence instead of opinion? That's all I ask.

~Heff

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join