It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Smoking Gun That THEY WANT YOU TO KEEP! The REAL Story.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by 00nunya00

Did my OP contain the name "Adam Lanza"?
Can you source anything that disputes anything in my OP?
And what exactly does my moderator status have to do with discussion?

Your thread is based on the theory that all killers of the last shootings, that includes Lanza, were on meds.

You just said this,

When the police finally do release their findings publicly, the medication question may or may not be answered. Medical records are protected - so there might not be an answer.

You admit that we don't know about the medication question with Lanza at least, therefore, your premise is flawed.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPayne
Lol, I didn't post this,

Nope, you didn't.

In your rush to point it out, you failed to see where I said "fixed". Fixed so we could talk about the REAL Premise of the whole thread. Big Pharma. Not what YOU want to deviate to. Lanza.............

Theres plenty of thread about Lanza, want to talk about HIM? Go find one or make one..

Again, what data was posted that proves he was on meds, or that the meds caused it if he was?

SEE above........

Again, his INITIAL post had links to articles about big Pharma.

Convenient how that piece of text dissapeared, none of those links prove that he was on meds, or that the meds actually caused the shooting if he was.

None of those links will. None of them Mention Lanza....

Btw, he wasn't talking about a specific person you said?

His own words.

Yep his OWN words, not what the initial post was all about......Big Pharma.

On Topic:
So, what about the Data? Whats your take on it?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I am not wasting anymore time on you, you are clearly not trying to hear me and interfering where you naturally shouldn't. Bye.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

I am not wasting anymore time on you, you are clearly not trying to hear me and interfering where you naturally shouldn't. Bye.

Bye.

If you ever want to talk about Big Pharma, the problem with these drugs, the side effects, The lack of real warnings, Pharmaceutical drugs and interactions to these type of drugs, or the smoking gun topic to it all....Im just a U2U away........

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
In fact, OP, you've offered zero connection to ANY recent mass-murders or shooting sprees with these drugs, EXCEPT quoting an article about the "Newtown massacre" relating to psychiatric meds. I'm not really sure exactly WHO you *are* talking about if NOT Adam Lanza? What murders is this "smoking gun" supposed to be about, if not Sandy Hook?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

half of that article from Fox News has already been proven untrue by the school. Nancy Lanza had nothing to do with the school in any way. So why should any body take the other half as true? And she was not a teacher she was in the same field as her husband. Accounting and business.
edit on 26-12-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

half of that article from Fox News has already been proven untrue by the school. Nancy Lanza had nothing to do with the school in any way.

No, it's been established she was not a TEACHER or paid in any way, it is still unclear whether she volunteered there or not. Again, we are all picking and choosing what we believe to be "fact" based on which preconceived conclusion we have about this case. There are ZERO facts to be had as of yet.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

If you ever want to talk about Big Pharma, the problem with these drugs, the side effects, The lack of real warnings, Pharmaceutical drugs and interactions to these type of drugs, or the smoking gun topic to it all....Im just a U2U away........

I am not disputing any of that, I strongly oppose "Big Pharma", especially after the Mexican flu hoax.

The point is that op is basically claiming that his theory that meds caused the shootings, is the thruth, when in fact it is based on nothing substantial.

Even if he was on meds, which we don't know, there is still no telling if that actually caused the shooting, despite studies about potential violent side effects.

There is no smoking gun, and we can't say it is the real story.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

I am not disputing any of that, I strongly oppose "Big Pharma", especially after the Mexican flu hoax.

The point is that op is basically claiming that his theory that meds caused the shootings, is the thruth, when in fact it is based on nothing substantial.

Even if he was on meds, which we don't know, there is still no telling if that actually caused the shooting, despite studies about potential violent side effects.

There is no smoking gun, and we can't say it is the real story.

Exactly, typical thread garnering flags for 'Pharma is awful' (which we all know, though some deny that they too are controlled) whilst tying it to an emotional issue when there is in fact no real connection to this actual event as far as the facts are known.

Pharma SSRI side effects are one thing, for a thread, in itself.

Recent events such as OP quoted were relating to and CONNECTING these two things and blaming pharma, seeing as these aren't known to be connected these should be on seperate threads.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Comment removed (yes, I did it)
edit on 26-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The connections are sourced. But since nobody seems to want to read the study and links from the OP, I will oblige and provide yet another.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Did my OP contain the name "Adam Lanza"?
Can you source anything that disputes anything in my OP?
And what exactly does my moderator status have to do with discussion?

Oh, my bad, the whole "SMOKING GUN!!!1!" thing threw me (and apparently, like, everyone else in this thread) off. Read the thread, basically everyone in here assumed, you know, with the timing and all, that your "smoking gun" is supposed to be the "real" smoking gun that all the other SH threads missed or were "too silly" for or whatever.

So, just clarifying-----you're not saying Lanza was sick or on meds or Sandy hook had ANYTHING to do with SSRIs?

Well, not "everyone in this thread" was thrown off by the OP or any accompanying posts. I comprehend what Heff is stating. I could be wrong, but I don't recall any "I told you so's or Adam Lanza this or that" being thrown around, not that you said that, but maybe just re-read the OP. Agree to disagree if you will and righfully so, but at least understand what the OP's intentions are in his/her writings. If you don't understand...just ask for clarification.

I do not intend to be a smart ass whatsoever, I just feel this is a great talking point that we should take into serious consideration even if some of us disagree.

That's all

ETA
Please understand that through my postings, I truly mean well.
edit on 12/26/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The connections are sourced. But since nobody seems to want to read the study and links from the OP, I will oblige and provide yet another.

That isn't a valid connection linking Lanza to SSRI or any of the other recent similar incidents to SSRI. Furthermore it is a post on a website not any professional evaluation or proof. As far as is known, neither Holmes nor Lanza were being medicated so there isn't such a connection yet known.

The fact that SSRI has caused such violent reactions is another topic, it cannot yet be connected to these recent incidents.
edit on 26-12-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm guessing this is why the drug companies were huge supporters of Obamacare.

It all makes sense now.

Sadly, our only power is our vote, and we just voted again to buy the ropes to hang ourselves.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Please, just admit it.

Another link that warrants "Smoking Gun" and "REAL story"?

Law enforcement is in a unique position to collect data that may actually provide the most accurate information about the possible connection between psychotropic drugs and violence.

A possible connection. Even if there was an established connection, there is still no direct relation to the latest shooting.

Just admit that you are grasping at straws here.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
There's a little problem with your thread:

Lanza WAS NOT on medication before the murders.

So I'm as offended by this easily-debunked witch hunt for people on medication, or the people who make them, as other people are offended by the *other* threads.

It's pretty sick to blame the medications that millions of people around the world depend on to NOT to go on murdering rampages. Especially when you have ZERO evidence that at least one of these murders was actually on medication.

Google.

That's if you believe the medical examiner.
If that became known, less people would take them, and every single tragic event following this will be under scrutiny for being on medication. Can't have that. They want everybody on them eventually. They will invent diseases, mental illnesses to give pharmaceuticals another pill to manufacture.

From your link, if they can't identify it, one will be made up.

Dr. H. Wayne Carver, the chief state medical examiner, said Tuesday that his office is consulting with a geneticist at the University of Connecticut to find out "if there is any identifiable disease associated with this behavior," the Hartford Courant reported. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Connections between *what* and *what*? Your OP promised a "smoking gun" and "the REAL story" and ONLY referenced Newtown and ZERO other specific violent acts or murders. So, again, you're providing us a "smoking gun" and "the REAL story" about what happened in Netwown? Or some other murder? If some other murder, please, specify. The fact that the first post of this thread ONLY references Newtown implies, however unintentionally, that you're offering us the reason Adam Lanza did what he supposedly did. If you're not talking about Lanza and Newtown, please, explain to me WHICH murders you're *actually* talking about, and how Newtown has anything to do with that if not for Adam Lanza.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
so how did this turn into an adam lanza thread??

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

It is strange that Joshua Flashman who was the source for Fox News on her being a teacher and that she wanted to have him committed is pushing the gun issue and talking about creating militias.

Fox News quoting Flashman.
www.foxnews.com...

Article talking about the source Flashman.
www.heavy.com...

Flasman's twitter talking gun rights and militias.
mobile.twitter.com...

Joshua Flashman
@JoshuaFlashman
United States
Retired Marine Infantryman, aspiring model & actor, fitness enthusiast, Second Amendment expert (feel free to test me on that)
ireport.cnn.com...

This guy has been on a 2nd amendment militia rant the whole time. SO I would say he had a agenda to promote a false story.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
so how did this turn into an adam lanza thread??

The minute the op implied it with every aspect of his post.

Move away.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join