It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Smoking Gun That THEY WANT YOU TO KEEP! The REAL Story.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Glance through this thread - and watch for the pattern of banned members, sentence structure, tactic, etc.

All will make sense.

It's got nothing to do with the information here at all, rather who posted it.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPayne

What do you mean? I'm attacking the premise of the OP.

The premise is in the initial post. NO WHERE does he talk about a specific person. Reread it.

Can you honestly say that it is not solely based on speculation?

Again, there is data in the initial Op. If you weren't too busy attacking him, you would have seen it.

What data? Those studies show what can happen, they don't prove that Lanza was on meds, or that the meds actually caused it if he was.

No where did the initial Op say anything ABOUT Lanza. He said the "topic of spree killings". Big assumption on your part.

There is no smoking gun at this point, and we don't know if this is the real story.

Again, you assume its ALL about Lanza.

Do you feel that the op needs your help? Because I'm pointing out the obvious?

The only obvious thing you did, was attack the OP. Im stating what I saw. You attacking him, and not the data.

edit on 26-12-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I stopped at the Budweiser girls, and the plate of Steak...........

Thanks for manipulating me again!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Registered to day, every post in this thread, me thinks an agenda be at hand. Time to ignore the distraction so not to lose site of the target.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by intrptr

That makes a lot of sense. I bet she threatened him like that all the time, not just before the shooting. I bet she always belittled and demeaned him to the bursting point.

The straw.

You don't know that. I get so tired of hearing people bashing parents when they don't know any of the facts.

I believe that more than anything else. Parents do "raise" their kids (even if they don't). I read Heff's source.

"From what I've been told, Adam was aware of her petitioning the court for conservatorship and (her) plans to have him committed," said Joshua Flashman, 25, who grew up not far from where the shooting took place. "Adam was apparently very upset about this. He thought she just wanted to send him away. From what I understand, he was really, really angry. I think this could have been it, what set him off.
---
Nancy Lanza reportedly volunteered with kindergartners at the school for several years. Flashman said that Adam "believed she cared more for the children than she did for him." On the day of the massacre, Nancy was Adam's first victim. Flashman told Fox News that Nancy was also good friends with the school's principal and psychologist, both of whom were killed during the incident."

Hefficide's source

Connect the dots. He killed his mother first. Also her friends at the school including the psychiatrist. That is fact. Look at the progression of the murders that day. The person he was most mad at went first. Are these the acts of a person who has been raised in a "loving" household? Or one who is filled with rage?
edit on 26-12-2012 by intrptr because: link

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think those that control the pharmaceuticals are more to blame.

It is all about CONTROL, of people and if they are saying certain things or know too much or COULD be a catalyst for radical zeitgeists / revolutionary behaviour etc then the 'crazy' tag could be used and 'medication' prescribed.

If the governments of the world really wanted certain drugs and types of medicines banned and unavailable, they could, it is another method of control.

Pharmaceuticals make their money anyway, regardless of SSRI finances, governments employ pharma for research and are behind a lot of things people might see as just pharma being evil.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I mention here simply to help paint a broader picture of the person.

I find this a bit ironic considering recent developments.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It's got nothing to do with the information here at all, rather who posted it.

That is so true!

The thread with the exact same subject, that was posted 10 days ago got 6 flags, you got 100+.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The premise is in the initial post. NO WHERE does he talk about a specific person. Reread it.

This thread is obviously in response to the latest shooting and he is saying that the alleged killers had something in common, thus implying that lanza was on meds.

Simple as that. Only kids need every word spelled out for them literally.

Like many of you, I am on the verge of total exhaustion regarding the subject of spree killers. Three such events, in such a short time is more than a mind or a heart can really keep up with. People are, quite understandably, emotional over the stress. Having said that? Now it seems people are trying to find a scapegoat to sacrifice - or are personalizing these events into some belief that this is all a false flag to take away the Second Amendment. Meanwhile we seem to be ignoring the HUGE elephant in the room with us. There is a common denominator to be found.

The only obvious thing you did, was attack the OP. Im stating what I saw. You attacking him, and not the data.

Again, what data was posted that proves he was on meds, or that the meds caused it if he was? I await your reply.

edit on 26-12-2012 by SPayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Again, what data was posted .......... I await your reply.

Fixed.

Heres the data his initial post had,or linked to.......

Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor
Psychopharmacology
Japan Revises SSRI Warnings--Hostility, Violence
Antidepressants and Violence: Problems at the Interface of Medicine and Law
etc......

Now that you have some FACTS, instead of YOUR Opinion, what do you have to say about the data?

edit on 26-12-2012 by sonnny1 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
IMO its a lot more than just drugs, its a cocktail of a bunch of things, not only the drugs, its also a combination of the bombardment of information they get on tv net games etc mixed with a feeling of doom financially drugs perpetuate all the crazy stuff they intake and causes them to go, when the mind goes so does the body, I agree with you to an extent but tend to think there is more at large then just the pills.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

All I can say is BINGO
I completely agree with you. I can not, nor I am I able to put into words how much I agree with you.

IMVHO, you have done an excellent job and have kickstarted a debate that is completely justified and should be given serious consideration.

Thank You

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Lol, I didn't post this,

Again, what data was posted .......... I await your reply.

I posted this,

Again, what data was posted that proves he was on meds, or that the meds caused it if he was?

Convenient how that piece of text dissapeared, none of those links prove that he was on meds, or that the meds actually caused the shooting if he was.

Btw, he wasn't talking about a specific person you said?

His own words.

I mention here simply to help paint a broader picture of the person.

edit on 26-12-2012 by SPayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
There was a thread about exactly this on another site last week
www.dailypaul.com...

Though reports are saying that Lanza wasn't, as far as they have found, being medicated for Asbergers.
www.foxnews.com...

While Newtown buried two more young victims Tuesday in the shooting massacre, authorities said they found no evidence the gunman who killed 27 people was being medicated for mental illness. Investigators searching the Connecticut home gunman Adam Lanza shared with his mother, Nancy Lanza, seized cellphones, computers and computer games, but found nothing at the residence to indicate he was taking medication, Hearst Connecticut Newspapers reported. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Furthermore, as the parent of a child with Asbergers, I would like to further confirm that it is unwise reporting the condition as relating to violence.
news.yahoo.com...

Essentially, there is no evidence yet for Lanza being medicated.

Pharma is controlled by governments. Blaming pharma agenda is being blinkered to reality.

Any links to SSRI being a cause of violence should be further investigated professionally before any conclusions made and before tying a phenomena to individuals where there is no proof in such a case of medication being taken.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

There is ample proof, provided in both the OP and subsequent posts that SSRI's have been related to violent and hostile behavior - particularly in teenagers and more particularly in male teenagers.

As stated in the OP - in Japan these medications must, by law, carry warnings of violent behavior risks.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

When the police finally do release their findings publicly, the medication question may or may not be answered. Medical records are protected - so there might not be an answer.

So you admit that your thread is based on pure speculation.

I am pointing this out and at the same time you are trying to discredit me by making random accusations and posting links to threads in which you claim to be a master manipulator, frankly, sounding rather paranoid and cryptic, "it will all make sense".....

Are you for real?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
So, OP, can we get a clarification from you that you are NOT talking about Adam Lanza's murder spree being caused by SSRIs? Because it's pretty obvious everyone got that impression, and we've been admonished for publishing unverified, discredited-source article info as "the truth" or "the smoking gun", so I'd hate to see this thread go that way. We obviously have NO CLUE whether Lanza was even sick or not. NONE. At all. And I would hope, as a moderator, you're not pushing the idea that articles quoting people who were PRETENDING to be his family are acceptable as "proof" on ATS.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Did my OP contain the name "Adam Lanza"?
Can you source anything that disputes anything in my OP?
And what exactly does my moderator status have to do with discussion?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

There is ample proof, provided in both the OP and subsequent posts that SSRI's have been related to violent and hostile behavior - particularly in teenagers and more particularly in male teenagers.

As stated in the OP - in Japan these medications must, by law, carry warnings of violent behavior risks.

I know about these medicines, for years I worked in supported housing and administering medication to those suffering from mental health issues, some severe and very medicated, I have seen some things that medications can do. Whilst there may be these effects isn't in debate, there is obviously some research though I would prefer a thorough international research with specifics of dosage, exact formulae, other factors etc taken into consideration before making any conclusions as there are many factors to consider in such a blanket statement. In particular in reference to this case as it is believed so far that medication wasn't being taken.

On the whole, I think people are often medicated too easily and there are effects that could sure use sorting, though I have also seen what people that need medication are capable of when they don't have it.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by 00nunya00

Did my OP contain the name "Adam Lanza"?
Can you source anything that disputes anything in my OP?
And what exactly does my moderator status have to do with discussion?

Oh, my bad, the whole "SMOKING GUN!!!1!" thing threw me (and apparently, like, everyone else in this thread) off. Read the thread, basically everyone in here assumed, you know, with the timing and all, that your "smoking gun" is supposed to be the "real" smoking gun that all the other SH threads missed or were "too silly" for or whatever.

So, just clarifying-----you're not saying Lanza was sick or on meds or Sandy hook had ANYTHING to do with SSRIs?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join