It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK setu, you want proof about the rosary miracle??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2002 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Go right here and read a very short version, if you want
a bigger story on it look it up.

Four men praying a rosary survived inside their church when
the rest of the city was demolished by the bomb.

i am telling you the catholic church is and always will be the true
church of christ.

For the miracle go to this page i give you and go down the page until
you see the story about the 1945 bomb of hiroshima.

It is the true church and you will have to decide whether or not to embrace
the truth.

www.fatima.org...

it is a very real story of one church surviving when everything else was demolished and burnt to ashes.

does evolution do this james???

peace.

posted on Aug, 1 2002 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Um, that was a basic "We right you wrong, you going to hell" that Evangilist do. Where it say they live? I got to Atheist Militant part before I lost intrest being told I'm going to hell. If I want that I'll watch the religon channel on channel six. At least they have the budget to be on T.V. to tell people they going to hell. Besides, it would be bs anyways.

A nuke is very powerful. It will destroy anything in its path. No Evangilist is telling the truth if they say a "god" saved someone from a force so powerful it disentergrated people, buildings, cars, the ground itself to dust and nothing more. Sorry, but a lie is a lie, no matter how many times you speak to god.

My typing may be off a little, have to type with gloves on. Stupid prank I pulled is considered a federal offense. So fingerprints would be a bad thing to leave behind.

posted on Aug, 1 2002 @ 10:18 PM
link   
\

Come on now. You will not go to hell unless
you yourself will to go.

That was a true documented miracle whther you believe it or not.

Go read up on the story more to see the whole story.

You just can't believe can you??

peace.

posted on Aug, 1 2002 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Dang it, it suppose to say nah.... just bored. But it keeps getting deleted, why?

Truth, I didn't read what you put down, sorry, but I don't need anymore bs. Besides, everytime I read your bs, I feel like making another bullets for believers. So Triku You mess my name up I mess your name up Tasha. Well, that's all Tina.

posted on Aug, 2 2002 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Truth,

Could you please find that story on a site that isn't religious based. The story may be a little biased.

posted on Aug, 2 2002 @ 05:55 PM
link   
OXmank, you want proof? Now come on, tricks are for kids has god talking to him. He doesn't need to prove anything. I swear, Trudy has an all powerful invisible unproven being backing him up. All you and me have are science and facts. Hahahahahaha!!!! Man, can't keep a straight face if my life depended on it.

Yes, how about a site that isn't bias and telling me I'm going to hell Treckie? Of course, then you wouldn't have the proof you need, would you Tunk?

Man, running out of T's.

posted on Aug, 5 2002 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth
You just can't believe can you??
*Blind* faith is what begets fanatics & fundies...You claim not to be a fundie, but you always *express* yourself like one. Of course, if you provide a link to a religious site, it's going to contain religious biases...It'll be that way by definition. Have you really confirmed that miracle from multiple sources, or are you merely taking that person's word for it?

If you want to convince anybody, you're going to have to provide more than a *single* source of info...

posted on Aug, 14 2002 @ 06:13 PM
link   
No living thing can survive a direct attack from an atomic bomb, the firewave of it, or for the most part it's shockwave. Then the radiation gets you if you arn't behind enough concrete/lead, etc. If anyone said they survived in the initial blast radius, they are beyond crazy.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well, truth never posted any other sites. So I guess he pulled a truth, went spineless, and ran. Well, I am still right, they didn't survive a nuke. No one did. If they were nuked, they died.

Well, truth right: 3
Truth wrong: 291038574647382610982364872

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don't see why you lept on truth for this one, these cases are more likely than not factual, as nukes while yes very powerful still act like tornadoes.

And the ones dropped on Japan were very small, their maximum effects were limited to 1 mile radius, there were cases not religiously biased, of japanese "pagans" shinto//buddhists what have you, who also survived the destruction in Hiroshima//Nagasaki, because they were on a wall opposite of the blast and such, and promptly fled, being left only sick but not dead from the blast.

As usually, what Christians claim to be miracles, are just really really REALLY lucky people...who did everything right from the get-go.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
FM, the shock wave, the inferno of flames caused by the heat from the blast, so forth did more damage than the actual blast. Also, the bombs exploded several hundred feet above the ground, so certain places directly under it weren't affected from what I have heard.

Reason I jumped on him is because he says he is right, you wrong, face wrath of god. He puts up a sight called yougotohell.com(not real name, but site told me go to hell 7 times in one sentance) And he runs when questioned. Like his proof of evolution wrong. Whale found end on end, clam shell found closed, so forth was wrong. When questioned, he didn't reply. When he did, he didn't answer anything, just said he right, you wrong, you face wrath of god.(go to hell basically)

And yes, some people are lucky. Some people take a knife to the head and have it go in the middle, missing the brain and come out like it never happened. While some slip on a bannana and die from a fractured skull.

If asked if you would take all the skill in the world with no luck, or all the luck with no skill, what would you choose? If you had the skill to perform seven open heart surgeries at same time, but no luck, bad luck will f you over. If you don't have the skill to tie your shoes, but if you have all the luck you will get lucky and perform all seven right. Of course, play the lottery every week and win billions of dollars.(Is it legal to win the lotto, and keep playing? What if you win again? Do they add on to the annual payments or say screw you, you won it last month?)

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Miralcles are not luck. Miracles are cauesed by God. He protects the faithfull and the faithless are screwed. Prayer works, it has helped million of people across the globe. You aethists are just too stubborn to accept something divin.

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What??? It has to be a miracle? Good luck is a miracle? Then what is bad luck? A uniracle? And yes, we are to stubborn and to smart to say look at that, he got lucky, must be a miracle.

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
freemason,, your logical explaination is wrong.

Do you know where this church was or do you know where the bomb landed?

was the miraacles of the men trapped inside the wtc building (luck) when they prayed the hail mary before the collapse?

or was the saints struck with the stigmata (luck)?

or was the two cases of cancer ive seen cured in the name of christ (luck)?

or was the saints healings of other people (luck)?

or was fatima (luck) which spun the sun and cured the sick?

you can only believe what your mind tells you to, you cant look past your hate for the church to see what im writing and
are blinded from believing.

(unless) you remove the blinders and listen to what im saying which i pray all of you will do in these coming times.

james the lesser.

This is all im saying to you since your mind is stuck on childesh mode.

write this down.

"" (I) do not think your going to hell nor do i want you there and will pray for your soul every day, if i conemned anyone to
hell i will be under judgment myself ""

Jedi, dont listen to these men, ive seen miracles many times, the saints seen and worked miracles.

the only miracles in this age thats truly amazing is to (believe) in them.

thats believing in those miracles is a miracle itself considering the lies and falsehood we see today.

peace.

[Edited on 22-1-2003 by Truth]

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
wow truth.

that was almost as good as if you'd come on here to tell everyone the world was flat and used books by Terry Pratchett as evidence.

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have done a fair bit of research on the effects of the atomic bomb in Japan and have even been to Hiroshima, and not once have I heard about this. I can only conclude that it is load of bull#.
As stated previously this is a religous site, so what can we expect.
Plucking obscure stories with no corroboration is a really poor way to make a point. All this does is alienate people and making you come across as a blind zealot.

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Truth if you think I'm against religion, God, Jesus. I'm not. I belive in God. I'm Roman Catholic. I belive in miracles. I belive that Jesus will come again. I belive God created us. I go to church every Sunday, when I can. I pray every night before I go to sleep. May God bless you Truth.

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
JM, if god is everywhere, why do you have to go to church? If it is everywhere, why not just sit on your couch and pray? Wait, Roman Catholic, so why not just sit on the couch and burn money? That way you lose the same amount of money they con out of you, but don't waste gas or time. If you go there for the @$$ raping, then kill someone, go to prison. Praise the lord as you get bent over and done like the alter boy you are!(Sorry, I don't like the Catholic church, they raped dozens of boys and seven get fired. That's it, no jail time, nothing)

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Once again I must say that I don�t share your view. If a miracle did happen I can�t believe god would save some one praying on a Christiana rosary. while some one praying to a budda statue would die next door. I do not believe god would act this way.

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I believe in God regardless if there are miracles or not. I certainly don't look to miracles as proof of his existence. The Catholic church is the worst example of christianity there could possibly be. Not only do they worship idols, but they've rewritten the bible many times over to suit their needs. Not only that but many wars have been fought between Protestants and Catholics and for good reason. Catholics throughout the ages have attempted to make themselves the only religion through use of force and coersion. That anyone in the modern age could follow wuch a faith is beyond me. Mark my words... the Catholic Church will fall.

Why exactly does the Catholic Church have a hierarchy if not to prtray those individuals as closer to God than their followers? Doesn't sound like Jesus's teachings to me.

By the way I'm not a christian either. I believe in hearing the words of any wise man be he christian, buddhist, taoist, hindu, muslim or whatever. I make no distinctions. I don't think God does either.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join