It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its not a conspiracy that ATS is cracking down on SH postings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Disclaimer: Im discussing the fact that people think ats is involved in a dis info conspiracy to stifle sandy hook talk. I am not referring to one specific thread.

This isnt a conspiracy against you( the Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist) Not all of you are included in this. This is a general 'you'' I am using. You know who you really are. And you know whether or not you took place in helping this or hindering it.

TO BE CLEAR

SO is not demanding that people NOT talk about Sandy Hook.. But he is reminding our community that he allowed it to go on, he gave you the freedom to discuss it. And you took that offering from him, and pissed all over it. You degraded to breaking cardinal sins of ATS. You incorporated personal information from innocent civilians who's only fault was being involved indirectly in the mass murder of women and children. Innocent until proven guilty by a court of law, not a mob online thinking they are going to break some case and their names will be in the spotlight for finding out 'the truth' You not only posted personal information of innocent civilians, but you resorted to calling this person some of the most heinous things you could call a person. And I would know, I was sexually attacked as a child... But I don't just call someone a pedophile just because.

Because I know what that assault means. I know what it implies. Ever stop to think that what if this caught on? What if SO didnt step in? This man's family google's him for a holiday joke, and then they see this, a community calling their relative a pedophile. With not so much as an iota of truth.

So you all want to know why the crackdown has come? Because you all were given a chance to be civil with this topic. The second it went from asking questions to putting together a minute by minute synopsis integrating ''alleged father'' ''faking tears'' ''crazy doctor is in on it'' ''those children never died'' '''look that girl is alive'', you all took that chance SO and the staff gave you and spit on it.
edit on 25-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Are you creating a thread to discuss a closed thread under staff review, Bk? That's against the rules, bro.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

Are you creating a thread to discuss a closed thread under staff review, Bk? That's against the rules, bro.

Im discussing the fact that people think ats is involved in a dis info conspiracy to stifle sandy hook talk. I didnt name a single thread in the op

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

And neither did I.
Everything you said has been stated to all - Every member got a PM regarding this from the Admin. None of us will gain anything from discussing the SH thread crack down as we are aware of the 'why'... Peace and Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

You might get that, and I do too. But there are those now yelling conspiracy against ATS. Im here to debate that conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Dude, you really want to be a Mod dont you?

You have started 500 threads about why we shouldnt discuss things, you have come into threads and told us to "go spend Christmas with our families and stop discussing things" and you seem to liove here since every Sandy Hook thread has you white knighting on something or another...

DI bet you were quite popular in high school- The type who sneaks around looking for kids smoking in the bathroom so you can snitch em out for brownie points...

-Anyhow, on topic- No , It isnt a conspiracy- You are right.But man...,.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This can be discussed in the existing thread.

Closed.

top topics

join