It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Badnarik on FOXNEWS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
THIS IS OUT OF THE BLUE BUT

BADNARIK IS ON FOXNEWS, they have a story on him, a video ect
Check it out here, this is big!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
As much as I like to see him getting some media coverage...Do you think this has anything to do with the recent Ad. buy on Fox?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
As much as I like to see him getting some media coverage...Do you think this has anything to do with the recent Ad. buy on Fox?

I definitely think so... I mean if they are going to be the "fair and balanced" news station they claim to be, they have to make some kind of story on him.
Sadly they made the story because the badnarik campagin is giving much funds to this station for their ads.

And I hate fox news, but since this is one station that sadly most Americans watch, it's good they do have this on him. I just wish money isn't what would of motivated them to take such a big step.

Fair and balanced "only if you got the jing"

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
THIS IS OUT OF THE BLUE BUT

BADNARIK IS ON FOXNEWS, they have a story on him, a video ect
Check it out here, this is big!

www.foxnews.com...

I'm glad to see that he's getting media attention on the national level
was/is this going to be aired on tv? (I'm sure that if it's on the site it was/is going to be aired at some point)

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
From what I saw on the top of the story it was released oct 11th.

Badnarik is going to be swamping that station with ads all throughout the day.

Which is why I think they needed to create a story to uphold their motto for fair and balanced.

But they did it, and it must of been real hard for them to swallow, but kudo's to the pretenious aholes at fox. still assholes though.

The ads that will be put out on the national level will get more interviews on the national level too...

The good thing about this time of campagin time, both kerry and bush are pretty much wrapping up and badnarik is riding in with that beautiful flame of liberty, this will give people a second thought. And will affect the election in a big way. But we need the voters to make that happen.

Also the other night (10/23) at 2:05 MST Fox "News" mentioned Michael on par with Nader. The two fox guys were discussing a battle-ground state and I
wasn't paying attention (I'm betting it was WI, though). Anway my ears tuned in to this, "Of course Nader will take some votes, as will Michael Badnarik, the Libertarian candidate, so who knows."

It's starting to spread...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
From what I saw on the top of the story it was released oct 11th.

Badnarik is going to be swamping that station with ads all throughout the day.

Which is why I think they needed to create a story to uphold their motto for fair and balanced.

But they did it, and it must of been real hard for them to swallow, but kudo's to the pretenious aholes at fox. still assholes though.

The ads that will be put out on the national level will get more interviews on the national level too...

The good thing about this time of campagin time, both kerry and bush are pretty much wrapping up and badnarik is riding in with that beautiful flame of liberty, this will give people a second thought. And will affect the election in a big way. But we need the voters to make that happen.

Also the other night (10/23) at 2:05 MST Fox "News" mentioned Michael on par with Nader. The two fox guys were discussing a battle-ground state and I
wasn't paying attention (I'm betting it was WI, though). Anway my ears tuned in to this, "Of course Nader will take some votes, as will Michael Badnarik, the Libertarian candidate, so who knows."

It's starting to spread...

well even if it is foxnews (fair and balanced my ass), it's good to see that he's getting interviewed on national television, I'll be looking for some of his ads on foxnews today

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The story / interview sounds older then the 11th. The are refering to a recent LP convention. Wasn't that months ago? So they had the interview and they sat on it this long? What's up with that?

With just over a week, seems a little late to get this out.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If anybody wants to help out with the campaign you can get

yard signs brochures sticker ect set them up where you see other candidate signs ect...

email badnarik shipping department if you want to help

[email protected]

Oh yes and I know phreak of nature I am wondering if they did that on purpose... It's a pretty lowsy setup, they had the convention and what not, but many people don't know this so it would be news to them...

they wait because they weren't getting the big check until that time..

top topics

join