It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone going through any kind of supernatural incident today?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Usually on Christmas day I wake up early because of the psychic energy of the excited children in houses in the neighborhood. And the feeling that everybody is home today through the town. That is real peace to be at home.

Nothing too out of the ordinary except the impression of a mom and her daughter hanging onto one another, south of here. Could be related to the winter storm and the tornado warning. They seemed sort of scared. Thankfully I didn't get any impressions like I should run and hide approximately two hours before a natural disaster like bad weather.

I had a psychosomatic release in my face, finally adapting to the metal rod in my skull, a tooth implant. I was numb in pain resistance for a while there. I can feel there again, after seven months.

Nothing too super.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I had a helicopter flying around for about ten-fifteen minutes last night.
And I may have lost up to an hour before I went to bed. (No drink as I'm tee total.)

This morning I had one of those dreams that continue after you wake up. I have had them before, so I thought this time I'll have a bit of fun.
I threw a bit of love and violet flame at them and at a place where it really is going to hurt them. (Can't say yet but they went a bit panicky. LOL)

Then the Sun joined in, in the afternoon and sent a burp of plasma.

And the sensitive ones in our house all could hear that damn buzzing noise again.
I hadn't heard that sound for months. I got my ear implants removed via high frequency thought, so it couldn't have been those.

Also I have been connecting telepathically with my hubby, over the last week, who isn't a senstive but does have a latent psychic skill. (Or I wouldn't have married him.)
And we bought each other the same gift....again. LOL

Weird dreams are usual in my family, so no change there.

Happy Christmas everyone- I had to say that as no one in the shops said it-not once.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
quick question, wouldn't the fact that a natural human being can experience
the "supernatural" actually simply make it an unexplained natural
occurrence? i have always been curious about that.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodreviara
quick question, wouldn't the fact that a natural human being can experience
the "supernatural" actually simply make it an unexplained natural
occurrence? i have always been curious about that.

It is. What scientist calls supernatural is normal things that humans have been to lazy or small minded to quantify. And yes I call humans as a whole lazy since they create and belive in religion without questioning and truelly experiancing it for themselves. That does not mean that there is not humans who are very wise and will seek truth wherever it leads them and will question everything including their own thoughts/mind/ego of what is.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

What ever it is, can affect phone lines and even computers, anything with an active live signal. Just start paying attention to anything weird, and keep a journal. Cell phone towers are also being affected. This is only my opinion based on things that have happen to me here in the US- I feel at some point the power grid is going down. Try and stock up on food and water and keep you're gas tank filled up at all times.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

That is something that happens when this supernatural incident occurs. The Sun will appear brighter and you may see 2 Suns. I have only witnessed the 2 Suns one time in my life around 3 months ago. Someone in another country has also seen 2 Suns and was able to film the incident, I think its on you-tube.

Another sign that something weird is going on- take notice of the birds. When this issue takes place, you will not see any birds or there may be reports of birds falling out of the sky dead. There is also a quietness un-like a normal day. Start paying attention to the sky! You may see allot of things going on that you never noticed before!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

If you have a chance, come to the areas of Gaston County, Cleveland County, Rutherford County, and Charlotte, NC area. I am living in the Cherryville, NC- Let me know if you start hearing anything on this link. Be-aware that these local fools have made up Games down here. Use common sense and avoid anything negative.

I'm just asking if you have time. When you realize this is real, we have got to figure out what other States are being affected.

I don't know if this is affecting the entire State or not, and I don't know what area you are in. If you are linked- you will have the ability to hear other humans talking in you're head. This will be like listening to a radio that you cannot turn off. You will also have the ability to communicate back to them. Also take a look around you, watch for other humans Bowing their heads when they pass each other. This Bowing of the head is an indication that they are on the link. People down here are afraid to talk about this issue! We cannot solve this problem unless other humans admit that this is going on. I cannot prove this, until you actually see and hear for yourself.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
sreply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Is this our own Government trying to bring in New World Order? Is this Alien? How do we return back to normal? Is this Satan playing? Why will others not talk about this? How many links exist? These local idiots here in NC have created Games with this.

My theory based on what has happen to me- I was attacked and taken by something on a bridge in Charleston, West Virginia. I was put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was located. I was attempting to walk to a hotel from the Amtrak Station in Charleston. I was en-route to work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana. I was found walking around in shock and had to return to NC. The area that I returned to had already been affected by something. Whatever landed or arrived on this Earth happened while I was on Amtrak in Charlottesville, Virginia. I could feel something Arrive!

NC had already been affected before I arrived back. Others that had been affected started picking up on my name and figured out who I was. Most were locals whom started to label me as God and then Satan. They were looking for anyone to blame. These fools down here did horrible things that have affected me and my childrens everyday lives. We are not a part of their Games! These fools think they are some-kind of elite and have attempted to affect everyday life things like work and school.

I have attempted to run from these local idiots. I have left and went into SC and GA and I could still hear them. I have no privacy.

My children and I are suppose to be in Montana and are stuck in this horrible State of NC. No-one will believe me and I have been looking for others that are going through this. I have adapted and doing the best that I can.

How many others are there? How many links branch off and who is being picked on in other States?

If our own Government is responsible for this, is this not a War Crime against their own people? But how the heck can you prove this? I guess we cant.

I thought this was just either a Alien War tactic or maybe an experiment on human kind to see if they would help each other. My message from all of this was to move Northwest and get off the East Coast. I cannot afford to move.

What are solutions to this issue?
edit on 26-12-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I was given a telepathic message earlier about bee essence. Does this mean anything to you?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
well actually, yes...

just last night i had an NBA game on the television in the background. I think it was the Clippers game...anyway I started pick up what sounded like something you would imagine an alien code signal would sound, like in the movie 'Contact' for instance.

It lasted a good 30 mins. It certainly *seemed* directed, phonetic. The intonation of the transmission had a flow that seemed like whatever was being communicated was deep, important. I'm not even making this up...just last night...

I haven't experienced much electrical activity based telepathic phenomena, but I have some experience in human mind-to-mind link up, so I guess I would consider myself a semi-adept. This certainly sounded external and intelligent.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by December21st2012

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Can you explain?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

These beings whatever they are can affect any live form of communication. Just keep a journal of anything strange. Keep a watch on the sky for anything unusual. I use to never pay attention to the sky. Watch other humans around you- notice if any of them are Bowing Their Heads when they pass each other. I don't know what area you are in, but this is a sign that the Telepathic Link or some call The Hive is going on in whatever area that you are in. Best Wishes! Amy in NC

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I was reading the right up to a TV Show called ''Man In the Attic'' , what do i see walking up the stairs, the Attic door is lying open!!!

This just happened 20 minutes ago!!

I am watching the Episode on the internet just now.

This sort of thing has never happened to me before. Don't know what to think of it!

Edit: I was talking to somebody a couple of days ago telling them i don't believe in ghosts

TSOM87
edit on 26-12-2012 by TSOM87 because: expand

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Hello, I hope you guys in Scotland are not having these problems! Just keep watch on the sky!! If this Telepathic Link or some call The Hive is going on there, you will notice other humans Bowing their Heads when they pass each other. Just be on the look out! Best Wishes!! Amy in NC

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
thank you, amy

so when you say 'bow their heads', do you mean as a show of reverence, like a sign of respect, or do you mean as a way to avoid eye contact and interaction?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

I think it is a way to acknowledge they are also on the link. My problem with this- Why not just talk out-loud and admit that its going on. Why are they so afraid?? This Telepathic Issue is not Human and may be Alien War Tactic or some-kind of Government Artificial Telepathy used to bring in New World Order. Its very hard to explain unless you are on the link.

The Bowing of the Head is just a piece of the puzzle. These beings that have affected the human, also use allot of hand gestures when talking aloud.

The Bowing of the Head is not a way to attempt to single people out, its just a sign. I realize that in some cultures that this is a sign of respect and not un-common.

I hope you will never have to go through this!! But if this does happen, you will be prepared.

Used in a Good way, this could be the greatest ability in human history! This ability would connect people together that could help each other! The way this is going down in NC- Humans have turned this ability into a Game with the attempt to control others.

I have learned to adapt! Its going on 6 years and I just go on with everyday life. I am looking for others whom are being affected, and I may be able to save many whom are un-aware.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join