It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Inconsistencies - Unanswered Questions and Missing Information

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by bknapple32

I appreciate that, but I will only vet it with a site admin, to protect the idenrity of my cousin. I do believe you would tell it straight, but I want it coming straight from the top.

We can't wait. Now quite talking about something that has not happened yet, and go out and DO IT!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
reply to post by shasta9600

Not only that, but think about this...you would think there would be SOME corroborating evidence. I don't think anything said by one person is corroborated by another. Every person seems to contradict someone else!

I would like to see one of the children who was "rescued" by Gene, tell the story about how they left the school and found Gene, after having left a bus that somehow drove them from the school where the shooting just occurred and then left them for dead at some potential child molesters house, after having left the scene.

What happened to the bus driver and why did that bus driver leave the children with some stranger?
Who are the kids that Gene supposedly "rescued" after the bus driver already rescued them, only to bring them to a more potentially harmful situation?

edit on 26-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

Thats called eyewitness testimony. And you embellish by saying NONE of it matches. But you know what is better than eye witness testimony, forensic analysis. And you have NO idea what they have in terms of forensic evidence.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Pretty much as expected. You won't stand behind your words. I am still going to do it, but not for the hildrens sake (because it will change nothig for them) but rather to prove to this entire site what kind of people you, and your kind are.

But like I said, I fully expect you will deny it, even when its vetted, as you are not interested in truth. Only your ego.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I appreciate that, but I will only vet it with a site admin, to protect the idenrity of my cousin. I do believe you would tell it straight, but I want it coming straight from the top.

I doubt anyone from the top is going to bother with this. They are done with Sandy hook, you and I know that. Just offering to help. If you'd like Ill give you some personal info on me so you know yours and your cousins is protected. Lets u2u about it at least.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

We can't wait. Now quite talking about something that has not happened yet, and go out and DO IT!
as I have already said, I will tomorrow. What are you going to do when you are proven a liar and a fool?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

I doubt anyone from the top is going to bother with this. They are done with Sandy hook, you and I know that. Just offering to help. If you'd like Ill give you some personal info on me so you know yours and your cousins is protected. Lets u2u about it at least.
SO will, if for no other reason than to put an end to this foolishness.

I'll chat with you about it if you like, but I am going to do it tomorrow. It's late. I'm tired.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

What is your proof you plan to provide? How will you prove they are your cousin and that this cousin has ever known NL or played bunko with her?

And if so, what does that have to do with anything?
What other proof can your relative provide that they personally know any victim?

How big is this town again? I understood it was basically a bedroom community. People rarely know their
neighbors.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

What is your proof you plan to provide? How will you prove they are your cousin and that this cousin has ever known NL or played bunko with her?

And if so, what does that have to do with anything?
What other proof can your relative provide that they personally know any victim?

How big is this town again? I understood it was basically a bedroom community. People rarely know their
neighbors.

I've alreay told you how I will prove it. And just so you know, a good majority of people in newtown know one another.

That said, I have sent a pm to skeptic overlord. Once he gets back to me, assuming he agrees to vet this, we will begin the process.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Well she lost her credibility with me when she claimed she lived "around the corner" from the Lanzas.
I take it you've seen the neighborhood on google maps.

Her story sounded like bunko, to me. I don't know who you are but if you can come up with "proof"
of her being buds with NL it won't convince me of anything because the odds are so remote if you
pulled it off, it would make me very suspect of YOU and your true role here.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Well she lost her credibility with me when she claimed she lived "around the corner" from the Lanzas.

Her story sounded like bunko, to me. I don't know who you are but if you can come up with "proof"
of her being buds with NL it won't convince me of anything because the odds are so remote if you
care to quote for me where anyone said anything about hwr livig around the corner from the lanzas?

You're so desperate that you are either lying or reading things that arent there. Either way, you are already provingthat you won't accept ANY evidence, as you desperately cling to you 'theories'.

I'll await that quote.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I've been suspect of his true role here , for some time. He reminds me of a character called BoneZ, who used to post everything opposing the actor theory on 9-11. A troller and someone who claimed to know everything. But one thing he had an agenda for, was keeping people from discussing the matters at hand.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

would make me very suspect of YOU and your true role here.

See, that's not fair. We're all here to find the truth. Two of the people you are arguing with are personally connected to this tragedy. None of us are "disinfo" agents.

Accusations of that kind, while admittedly common here, are not considered good manners.
edit on 26-12-2012 by RedBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

reply to post by magickmaster

Do you agree with my terms?

No because you are fabricating nonsense to derail this discussion.

So what if you have a few links to a photo album and fb accounts? Anyone can get that and make fabrications.

And even if you are related to someone on the periphery it doesnt prove anything other than that you have family.

Why would we drop an entire murder investigation because your cousin lives near there?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

You guys are pathetic. Seriously. See ya tomorrow, hope youre prepared to eat your words.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'm not asking. you to drop the investigation. I'm asking you to drop the "actors/no one died" nonsense. Seems fair, but I know you won't.
edit on 26-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Protect their identity? You just said they were interviewed all over the media.

It's probably mission accomplished on your part. An effort to have this thread pulled.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I've been suspect of his true role here , for some time. He reminds me of a character called BoneZ, who used to post everything opposing the actor theory on 9-11. A troller and someone who claimed to know everything. But one thing he had an agenda for, was keeping people from discussing the matters at hand.

You too. That's both of you now, who have made accusations that your opponents in debate and argument are disinformation agents, or otherwise disingenuous. That is extremely bad form.

I argued very hard for these threads to stay OPEN so that people could speculate and make claims, and have discussions, and I'm all for that -- but you exceed that license when you start accusing fellow members of being paid shills.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Protect their identity? You just said they were interviewed all over the media.

It's probably mission accomplished on your part. An effort to have this thread pulled.
yes, they were interviewed. Doesn't mean I want her personal info plastered all over this site. Woulda thought that aS common sense.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird

You too. That's both of you now, who have made accusations that your opponents in debate and argument are disinformation agents, or otherwise disingenuous. That is extremely bad form.

I argued very hard for these threads to stay OPEN so that people could speculate and make claims, and have discussions, and I'm all for that -- but you exceed that license when you start accusing fellow members of being paid shills.

You are 100% correct, and I am trying very hard to refrain from attacking anyone. It's extremely annoying when someone hijacks a thread you hope will help people learn from, and to watch it continue when i asked the mods to step in and help. There is a deliberate attempt to get these threads locked, by those who seek to limit the discussion.

How often do people go to threads they have no vested interest in contributing to, and try to stop the thread from taking place? Or continue to post debates with people who do not wish to debate, while they endlessly ignore the point of the thread? It's a bit bothersome and makes it so that it's not fun to post here or contribute at all. I wish the mods would delete every off topic post in the thread or actually give warnings where they are due. Seems like I do one thing objectionable and I either get warned or my post or threads removed, but others get plenty of leeway to post antagonism left and right.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

What two are you referring to?
You mean there are more?

28 people in a very small town on a forum that has only had a couple hundred people flag as of interest.
Yet, 4 or 5 of them have been personally affected?

Wonder what kind of odds there are of this happening. I need some sort of statistical analysis.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join