Sandy Hook Inconsistencies - Unanswered Questions and Missing Information

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DoYouEvenLift

I don't recall saying I'm not convinced of anything.

For starters, how was the Chief of police convinced on day one the gunman only had handguns, to then be corrected by the ME the following day saying oh no, it was a rifle? Those sort of inconsistencies.
Questions like how did that happen.
Important, well that's up to you to decide.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

I agree. I know I shouldn't say this but the fact that these children were white and wealthy have much to do with this topic becoming off-limits and sacred. And not just here...everywhere.

What about the 176 children killed by drones in Pakistan...

35 children died in Gaza this month from Israeli bombardment...

231 children killed in Afghanistan in the first 6 months of this year...

400 other children in the US under the age of 15 who die from gunshot wounds each year...

921 children killed by US air strikes against insurgents in Iraq...

1,770 US children who die each year from child abuse and maltreatment...

16,000 children who die each day around the world from hunger...

Oh yeah, most of these children have brown skin and are mostly poverty stricken. Just collateral damage.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

If Hearsay and Media Reports are not "proof", and "inconsistencies" in this hearsay and media reports (which you have already ruled out as credible) "raise questions"... what are the questions they raise, and why are they important?

It's not just the fact that no ambulances were seen leaving the scene. No stretchers were seen, no blood anywhere, and no bodies whatsoever.

In every single mass shooting murder scene, you see all of this, to one degree or another. This is what the OS quoted has to say about it.

Where is the Photo and Video Evidence?

Photographic and video evidence is at once profuse yet lacking in terms of its capacity to demonstrate that a mass shooting took place on the scale described by authorities. For example, in an era of ubiquitous video surveillance of public buildings especially no visual evidence of Lanza’s violent entry has emerged. And while studio snapshots of the Sandy Hook victims abound there is little if any eyewitness testimony of anyone who’s observed the corpses except for Carver and his staff, and they appear almost as confused about the conditions of the deceased as any layperson watching televised coverage of the event. Nor are there any routine eyewitness, photo or video evidence of the crime scene’s aftermath—broken glass, blasted security locks and doors, bullet casings and holes, bloodied walls and floors—all of which are common in such investigations and reportage.

So, what you are saying is that hearsay and media reports are only valid if they back up your opinion, because you CERTAINLY aren't saying that only seeing is believing.

Your quoted text there isn't saying anything useful. What does it prove? It proves nothing because it only deals in conjecture and supposition. If the information is there for someone to make an accusation, do it. Because all of the unsupported theorizing is dull.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Sek82
Heh, I bet no one could even prove anyone was even shot. So everyone take a deep breath, accept the fact a huge percentage of people don't buy the story, and hey, ATS has gained a lot of new members since this incident.

Cause the story stinks, but remains tragic as told.
problem is, for most of you, it cannot be proven unless bodies, guts and blood are paraded in front of cameras for you to see, which will obviously never happen, so you will never be satisfied.

And that's fine, but you cannot blame those of is who know it as a fact that people died for looking at you all like you're either ego driven or insane.

And you know its a "fact" because ?

No one asked for a parade of blood either, so why are you insinuating morbidity in those wanting answers?

Why does the actors scenario break the laws of physics and which law is specifically broken?
Just admit its possible you may be wrong.

The confines of physics clearly leave room for human actors, which is one of the rational possibilities worth consideration.
You are reacting as if people suggested bigfoot and elvis were behind this. Its absurd.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
There was another shooting case I recently heard on the news:

Some guy allegedly set a house on fire and then started shooting first responders and fire men after they showed up.

They said he died from a self inflicted wound.

I don't know bout you but... hmmm, sounds fishy to me.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Regarding the ambulances. Even on the radio they request ambulances for two persons unknown who are shot while running toward the police.
Who are these two people?

Why did no ambulances show up at the school in response to this call?
They also claim on radio that every ambulance for miles around are already being used and request more from elsewhere be sent!

Oh? Well for whom were those used? There are only reports of 3 being transported. An adult and two children who died. I would like to see evidence of these ambulances. Later a 2nd adult was said to be injured but never mentioned before all day. Why not? How did that person get to a hospital?

None of the other victims were transported so why were their claims of so many ambulances at the scene when clearly NONE were at the scene.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The burden of proof is on the claim that something did happen. Not on a claim something didnt happen, because you cannot prove a negative.

It was claimed murders occurred, no real evidence provided.
It was blamed on Adam Lanza, again no evidence.
( Show the killers body it wont cause harm, they showed us JFK etc )
How many guns of what type involved? ( Dont bother answering everyone has a diff story )

It was claimed known hoaxers were involved, and many compelling "coincidences" have been revealed that make such a suggestion become a viable possibility to explore further for more leads.

It was claimed known felons with links to organized crime were involved, and many evidences were presented to build that case, again a lead worth following up.

Just weigh the scales in your own mind and be honest, what really do we know?

Well we know the media lies all of the time for money, and we dont know much beyond that.

So its pretty obvious we need to be skeptical, yet open minded, ask questions, and get some solid answers for once.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The burden of proof is on the claim that something did happen. Not on a claim something didnt happen, because you cannot prove a negative.

( Show the killers body it wont cause harm, they showed us JFK etc )
How many guns of what type involved? ( Dont bother answering everyone has a diff story )

It was claimed known hoaxers were involved, and many compelling "coincidences" have been revealed that make such a suggestion become a viable possibility to explore further for more leads.

It was claimed known felons with links to organized crime were involved, and many evidences were presented to build that case, again a lead worth following up.

Just weigh the scales in your own mind and be honest, what really do we know?

Well we know the media lies all of the time for money, and we dont know much beyond that.

So its pretty obvious we need to be skeptical, yet open minded, ask questions, and get some solid answers for once.

Very good points being made here. AND let's not forget, we all know there has been a massive push for gun control immediately following this event. A much more serious push compared to any other mass murder in recent history. I don't trust the media, I don;t trust the government and I certainly don;t trust the gun control nutcases and their attempts to destroy the second amendment.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
We also have unanswered questions regarding an apparent janitor,.. who witness Shari Thornberg, says heard this janitor yell at the gunman, "Put the gun down! Put the gun down."

www.usatoday.com...

As far as I know, we've heard nothing about this janitor who would seem to be a very important witness to this situation? No other mention of him at all?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by divideandconquer
reply to post by RedBird

I agree. I know I shouldn't say this but the fact that these children were white and wealthy have much to do with this topic becoming off-limits and sacred. And not just here...everywhere.

What about the 176 children killed by drones in Pakistan...

All humans, adult or child, of any race or creed, are sacred.

That is why we must question their deaths to determine the perps and bring them to justice and to avenge the innocent.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Considering that I have family in that area, yeah, it is an absurd claim to me that these people are actors. Unless they were planted years ago to make friends in the community, it is impossible.
people know them. People are friends with them. People knew the children that died.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
We also have unanswered questions regarding an apparent janitor,.. who witness Shari Thornberg, says heard this janitor yell at the gunman, "Put the gun down! Put the gun down."

www.usatoday.com...

As far as I know, we've heard nothing about this janitor who would seem to be a very important witness to this situation? No other mention of him at all?

Actually, I think I recall the guy who claimed to have rescued the student, Gene Rosen, mentioned the Janitor in one of his "speeches". I have to go back and see what he said about it.
edit on 26-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Considering that I have family in that area, yeah, it is an absurd claim to me that these people are actors. Unless they were planted years ago to make friends in the community, it is impossible.
people know them. People are friends with them. People knew the children that died.

This thread is not about people denying that children died or didn't die, so why keep bringing it up. Your beating dead horses and raising debates against non existent arguments.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Just watch this video to realize how the scene seemed to have gone from a supposed massacre to... Well, judge for yourself.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

You are so right, Shasta. Also, no mention of where the other three janitors were during this event.

Others who aren't mentioned as to where they were and what they heard are the lunchroom personnel.
The other teachers who were unaffected apparently by this event.
No second, third or fourth grade teachers tell their tales, either.

I would like to know when or if we will hear from the two who were injured or even be identified.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

First it's claimed that this woman received an "automated call from the "town". Then she claimed to receive
"another text". Very strange.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

This thread is not about people denying that children died or didn't die, so why keep bringing it up. Your beating dead horses and raising debates against non existent arguments.
really? So this is not a direct quote from higher up on this very page?

Hmmmm...seems like that IS a point of contention in this thread.

Nice try though.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Sek82

First it's claimed that this woman received an "automated call from the "town". Then she claimed to receive
"another text". Very strange.

Reverse 9/11. Not strange at all.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by shasta9600

You are so right, Shasta. Also, no mention of where the other three janitors were during this event.

Others who aren't mentioned as to where they were and what they heard are the lunchroom personnel.
The other teachers who were unaffected apparently by this event.
No second, third or fourth grade teachers tell their tales, either.

I would like to know when or if we will hear from the two who were injured or even be identified.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that we have literally hundreds of students and possibly well over a dozen staff members unaccounted for, never seen, and never heard from.

I don't know what to say, other than if this many people were not there or have 'disappeared', then it probably didn't happen however the 'official story' will end up reading.

I want to hear from a family member of one of the janitors

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Did a mass evacuation of the school take place?

Sandy Hook Elementary is attended by 600 students. Yet there is no photographic or video evidence of an evacuation on this scale. Instead, limited video and photographic imagery suggest that a limited evacuation of perhaps at most several dozen students occurred.

A highly circulated photo depicts students walking in a single file formation with their hands on each others’ shoulders and eyes shut. Yet this was the image of a drill that took place prior to the event itself.[10] Most other photos are portraits of individual children. Despite aerial video footage of the event documenting law enforcement scouring the scene and apprehending one or more suspects in the wooded area nearby the school,[11] there is no such evidence that a mass exodus of children from the school transpired once law enforcement pronounced Sandy Hook secure. Nor are there videos or photos of several hundred students and their parents at the oft-referenced fire station nearby where students were routed for parent pick up.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join