It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Inconsistencies - Unanswered Questions and Missing Information

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by RedBird

What two are you referring to?
You mean there are more?

28 people in a very small town on a forum that has only had a couple hundred people flag as of interest.
Yet, 4 or 5 of them have been personally affected?

Wonder what kind of odds there are of this happening. I need some sort of statistical analysis.

Same thing happened with 911. What are the chances?

edit on 26-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird

would make me very suspect of YOU and your true role here.

See, that's not fair. We're all here to find the truth. Two of the people you are arguing with are personally connected to this tragedy. None of us are "disinfo" agents.

Accusations of that kind, while admittedly common here, are not considered good manners.
edit on 26-12-2012 by RedBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'm not asking. you to drop the investigation. I'm asking you to drop the "actors/no one died" nonsense. Seems fair, but I know you won't.
edit on 26-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

How are you going to prove any of that?
By proving your cousin lives there?

Its absurd. And its a really unfair attempt at shutting this down over a few personal claims with no citations or anything.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

And now you know why we're all over it.... You can't disagree with these people without being called something like a shill or disinfo agent. It's ridiculous. And magik whatever his name is admits he called someone else a disinfo agent for "derailing" an actor theory for 9/11. Howe many times can one person use the actor theory? For everything? There's no hope for real debate on this topic when skeptics are being called heinous things for demanding evidence.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

Well she lost her credibility with me when she claimed she lived "around the corner" from the Lanzas.
I take it you've seen the neighborhood on google maps.

Her story sounded like bunko, to me. I don't know who you are but if you can come up with "proof"
of her being buds with NL it won't convince me of anything because the odds are so remote if you
pulled it off, it would make me very suspect of YOU and your true role here.

Here is where you, paperback, accused an opponent in argument of having ulterior motives.

Because you asked me...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

reply to post by muzzleflash

I'm not asking. you to drop the investigation. I'm asking you to drop the "actors/no one died" nonsense. Seems fair, but I know you won't.

How are you going to prove any of that?
By proving your cousin lives there?

Its absurd. And its a really unfair attempt at shutting this down over a few personal claims with no citations or anything.
I've told you what it will prove. That people, real people, live there, and know the families, thus PROVING that people died and these aren't actors.

But as I keep saying, you all are already proving that it won't matter, you'll just keep going.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Well she lost her credibility with me when she claimed she lived "around the corner" from the Lanzas.

Her story sounded like bunko, to me. I don't know who you are but if you can come up with "proof"
of her being buds with NL it won't convince me of anything because the odds are so remote if you
care to quote for me where anyone said anything about hwr livig around the corner from the lanzas?

You're so desperate that you are either lying or reading things that arent there. Either way, you are already provingthat you won't accept ANY evidence, as you desperately cling to you 'theories'.

I'll await that quote.

The neighbor I am speaking of who was quoted in the media claimed she lived around the corner from the Lanzas and they played bunko about 10 years ago, but she lost track of her since way back then a decade ago.

Thought you'd know that.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by RedBird

And now you know why we're all over it.... You can't disagree with these people without being called something like a shill or disinfo agent. It's ridiculous. And magik whatever his name is admits he called someone else a disinfo agent for "derailing" an actor theory for 9/11. Howe many times can one person use the actor theory? For everything? There's no hope for real debate on this topic when skeptics are being called heinous things for demanding evidence.

Then WHY oh WHY are you here? Because you are one of them, too! Your only purpose here is to cause controversy, to be antagonistic, and to cause problems. You serve no purpose here in this thread. You are simply an "agent" of something evil. Go somewhere else, and allow people to have their discussions, without your blithering nonsense.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

reply to post by RedBird

If they're violating the ToS, and being rude to people, the mods will deal with them.

Believe me -- I've understood from the first what kind of nonsense you were putting up with, which is why I was asking the Mods to deal with individual violators, rather than close the topic to discussion completely.

I made it plain from the beginning that I thought most of these theories were bullocks, but I don't believe in shutting down a whole discussion to deal with one or two offenders. I was arguing for our right to discuss in this thread in the first place.

Thank you for the kind word.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

care to quote for me where anyone said anything about hwr livig around the corner from the lanzas?

You're so desperate that you are either lying or reading things that arent there. Either way, you are already provingthat you won't accept ANY evidence, as you desperately cling to you 'theories'.

I'll await that quote.

The neighbor I am speaking of who was quoted in the media claimed she lived around the corner from the Lanzas and they played bunko about 10 years ago, but she lost track of her since way back then a decade ago.

Thought you'd know that.
considerig that isn't a quote from me, I'm not sure what you're getting at. I never claimed anyhing of the sort. I said she played bunko with lanza.
That's it.
Nice lie though.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

Really. Check the quote. It's not to you.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Mate, no matter what you do, it won't convince some.

I posted a thread about Father Robert Weiss who knew 10 of the victim and got dragged over the coals for it.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nottelling

I listened to that "end of the life of Adam" radio chatter, and it sounded like it was inserted, as a hoax.

link   

reply to post by RedBird

Really. Check the quote. It's not to you.

I know you weren't accusing me. You were accusing tyinknots, which is still unacceptably rude.

link   

So proving someone on the outskirts of this is alive...
Proves people died? What?
It proves no actors? How?

Are you even paying attention to what you are posting?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

Just check the post above yours. I'm now evil....

So according to magik, we're not here to debate anything. And if you disagree with this being a conspiracy, then you also aren't allowed here. I'd reread SOs post. I can't even begin to explain how wrong you are.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

What does Gene Rosen being an actor prove?
edit on 26-12-2012 by RedBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

its really not that complicated. Pproving that there are real people there, who knew victims, proves that people died. Provig that real people are there, who know the supposed actors, and have for some time, proves that they aren't actors.

Again, though, you are already preparing 'outs' for when it is proven, so you don't have to accept it, whih is really quite telling.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

reply to post by RedBird

Just check the post above yours. I'm now evil....

So according to magik, we're not here to debate anything. And if you disagree with this being a conspiracy, then you also aren't allowed here. I'd reread SOs post. I can't even begin to explain how wrong you are.

My objection was to forbidding discussion of Sandy Hook, or censoring that discussion. I would rather be in this thread right now having to put up with magikmaster and paperbook than not be able to talk about it at all.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join