It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans could make contact with alien life within 12 years

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Spiro
Some people already have and we don't need a telescope or such like to meet them.

I really don't believe this. I even have a friend who has said he met them and I refuse to believe it.

There is no reason to believe Aliens would simply communicate with a bunch of humans for no reason..

Mass contact, or no contact at all..

See the thing is, you're thinking like a human. When we come across someone less advanced than us, we take advantage of the situation. Imagine how beautiful it would have been to slowly and respectfully introduce north and south American natives to our knowledge, and watch them blossom into great nations of their own while still retaining their heritage, religion, etc.

The instant introduction of knowledge and technology has never ended up well for any culture. I am not saying I believe in aliens, cause I've never met one either. But your reasoning could possibly be flawed, so I just wanted to do you the service of pointing that out in case it hadn't crossed your mind.

I'm pretty sure there's SOMETHING...out there... But is it Aliens? Beings who live on or in the Earth? Angels & Demons or some spiritual or dimensional beings? Something created in a lab by humans? Intentionally induced controlled hallucinations done with some black technology in order to test it or perfect it or work towards an agenda where people believe in aliens? A natural hallucination caused by some condition of the brain or an environmental stimulus that we have yet to understand?

I don't really think its any type of hallucination. But I do acknowledge the possibility.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join