It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans could make contact with alien life within 12 years

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

I envy you

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i think this is another 'could be' instead of a 'will be' statement. in other words its just some kind of prediction. A real scientist would find contact with intelligent extra terrestrial alien as impossible (witness Fermi's paradox). Some people conveniently forget these factors when they imagining extra terrestrial civilization.

- How many planet are possible to harbor life ? and remind me again how 'life' was created ? not some theory but scientific FACTS on how life was created ?
- Dont bring 'statistic said innumerable universe must meant there is innumerable civilization' fiction.. a trillion 6-sided dices rolled at once will result in only 1 to 6 (per dice) and never outside their range. Without factual knowledge on how life existed we cannot just use statistics (eg numbers) as proof of alien life. a trillion monkeys on typewriters typing for trillion of years wont create a good poetry let alone shakespeare.
- Assuming there are intelligent alien civilizations out there, are they exist on the same time frame as our modern time ? dont forget modern human and their 'radio' only exist for very minuscule amount of time.
- Assuming there are intelligent alien civilizations out there, are they within reasonable distance and time ?
- Assuming there are highly advanced alien civilization out there, are you sure you want to contact them without knowing what kind of civilization they are ? Someone also said that the Old always jealous of the Young.. Spreading our existence with SETI broadcast may just bring some invading aliens lusting for our planet's resource.
- Lastly, are you sure you arent being played by the ancient and notorious tricksters of old ? or Djinn as it was known in arab world ? they pretend to be benevolent aliens while they kidnap and torture people against their will.. These entities are not of material world so its useless to seek proof of nuts-n-bolt UFO. Occultism is the way to study these phenomenon and you must be strong and grounded spiritually before researching these phenomena.

As a side note :

i find it funny that 'politician' and 'goverment official' (not all of them) and even (sadly) some of the modern people always resort to "Extra Terrestrial disclosure will ruin religion and wreak havoc". i find it mostly coming from atheist / agnostics that never believe in God. For those who have faith in God , the statement that any kind of disclosure will impact their faith is laughable. No true person of faith will lose their 'faith' just because some flying saucer landed and declare their intention.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Question: If our atmosphere can block out harmful rays from the sun, why is it there's nothing out there that will stop radio transmissions reaching us from other planets?

We can lose radio contact from local stations simply by driving into a tunnel, but we're supposed to pick up the same level of transmission from 60,000,000,000,000 miles away?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It's possible that there is a federation type system out there with thousands of members planets.

Our solar system could very well be quarantined or off limits to non scientific or military purposes.

The UFO's people see could be nothing more than observation or scientific vessels.

They could help us, But with people like Reagan, suggesting that it would be good for humanity that an alien invasion threatens earth, so we can unite together against this common foe.

Really? Imagine being an alien and handing in that report.

Humanity thinks its the centre of the universe.
edit on 26-12-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The guys a nutter IMO.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Nick Pope is another UFO hack

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
"The Square Kilometre Array (SKA) telescope" is that the one that is being built on 2 continents and will be able to pick up airport like radar from 50 light years away yes FIFTY light years!!!!!!! so any aliens if they use similar tech like radars will be detected.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Is this sarcasm?? Second comment I've had today saying people envy me.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
No not at all. Was meant as a compliment

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
My friend,

Some people already have and we don't need a telescope or such like to meet them.

My friend, pics or it didn't happen.

It's easy to act all special and 'chosen' and 'spiritual', but no reasonable person will believe you hang out with aliens if you can't be bothered to post the pics on ATS, sorry, that's just the way it works..

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

Some people honestly cannot and will not accept the fact they are already here and walking among us.

Oh, I could easily accept that, if it was a fact.

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

There are so many different type of "extra terrestrials" that it would be impossible for a "Mass" contact because the overwhelming amount of Humanoid, Non-Humanoid, Light Beings, and Negative Entities that it would be near impossible for everyone to understand.

LOL, 'light beings': Steven Greer's camera flash over-exposing small bugs at night. 'Light beings', right..

Thanks for proving my point though.

edit on 26-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
How does somebody get to be a UFO expert?

Are there university classes in this?

What a paradox. Being an expert, i.e., knowledgeable, in the unknown.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755
How does somebody get to be a UFO expert?

Are there university classes in this?

What a paradox. Being an expert, i.e., knowledgeable, in the unknown.

You could perhaps be an expert on the 'field of ufology', I think that wording makes more sense.

That includes knowing about hoaxes, psychology and disinformation. I see it as more of a cultural/historical study than a mechanical/physical study, since the hard data is lacking.

edit on 26-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The issue I have with this and the efforts of other organizations such as SETI is that there's a huge assumption of commonality in the means of communication. Namely, radio waves and related energies.

What if these technologies are so ridiculously archaic in the bigger scheme of things that absolutely zero intelligence would ever think of using it?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
My friend.

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer

My friend,

Some people already have and we don't need a telescope or such like to meet them.

My friend, pics or it didn't happen.

It's easy to act all special and 'chosen' and 'spiritual', but no reasonable person will believe you hang out with aliens if you can't be bothered to post the pics on ATS, sorry, that's just the way it works..

If you can provide me with a way to capture my dreams, remote viewing experiences and meditation via pictures to show you then please, please inform me and I will be able to prove it.

It just doesn't work like that

I am special, I am spiritual, but I don't " hang out " with aliens lol

Spiro
edit on 27-12-2012 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

If you can provide me with a way to capture my dreams, remote viewing experiences and meditation via pictures to show you then please, please inform me and I will be able to prove it.

Yea, well, I dreamed I had sex with 25 women last night. But you know what? Tbh, it was probably just a dream.

To be truthful, we need to differentiate between reality and imagination. So do you, even if you like to think in a 'spiritual' way, or just like to escape into a fantasy world.

I am special, I am spiritual,..

Ok, you think about aliens when you meditate and you dream about aliens, that's fine, suit yourself, let your mind wander. But your dreams say more about you and your beliefs than about aliens.

edit on 27-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
My friend,

Yea, well, I dreamed I had sex with 25 women last night. But you know what? Tbh, it was probably just a dream.

That never answered my question. You never answered my question. Your trolling, arnt you?

To be truthful, we need to differentiate between reality and imagination. So do you, even if you like to think in a 'spiritual' way, or just like to escape into a fantasy world.

Your not in a position to KNOW what I need to do. Your trolling arnt you?

Ok, you think about aliens when you meditate

How do you know, have I told you I do? No, your trolling arnt you?

and you dream about aliens

that's fine, suit yourself, let your mind wander.

Thanks, I will

But your dreams say more about you and your beliefs than about aliens.

My good friend, you appear to know what I am thinking/dreaming. Are you a mind reading, great gift to have if you can. Perhaps go on TV and share your new talent instead of trolling me in this discussion. You are trolling, arnt you?

It's people like you that prevent people from having a civilized and educational discussion. Shame really, you could learn a lot if you took the time to listen to me and not attack/troll.

In any case, merry xmas and a happy new year to you and your loved ones. This will be the last you discuss with me my good friend

Be safe be well, love and loved

Spiro

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

. ..

Your dreams are irrelevant, so your question is pointless. Everyone dreams.

And since noone can 'capture' dreams, I think it's trolling and disingenuous to suggest I have to tell you how to capture your dreams. You use it as a cop out.

edit on 27-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
My friend,

Ok, Ill bite, God knows why but...

Your dreams are irrelevant

Are you telling me YOUR dreams are irrelevant or mine, if mine then please tell me why MY dreams are Irrelevant? And, what makes my dreams irrelevant to you?

so your question is pointless.

My question still stands because you asked me...>

pics or it didn't happen.

If you want pictures then Ill ask again ...>

You want pictures? Then answer my question and advise me how to go about taking them.

And since noone can 'capture' dreams

I have been capturing my dreams for 17 years now via that good old tradition of pen and paper.

I think it's trolling and disingenuous to suggest I have to tell you how to capture your dreams. You use it as a cop out.

But you asked me to provide pictures? I didn't ask you to " tell " me, I asked you to help me find a way to capture my dreams, meditation and remote viewing exercises in pictures so that I could prove it to you. I fear your the one copping out by not being able to answer my questions without the need to derail and troll the conversation.

Laughable it seems, really! It will be entertaining to see what you come back with, I can almost predict it

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 27-12-2012 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This is not the New Age forum, it's the UFOs and aliens forum. Thus 'spiritual' bla bla is not relevant here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join