New low, Austin police arrest Santa.

page: 3
23
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild

Originally posted by SubTruth

Originally posted by TXTriker
Even with 2 videos of Santa with the kids and then the arrest video there is no video of what was happening before he was arrested. We go from Santa with happy kids to cuffs. Nothing shows the police arriving or any of the discussions they may have had with Santa.

Why isn't there video of the whole thing in one place? Probably because whoever was filming has their own agenda.





BINGO-----And the people who hate will still look past this simple truth. Wake up you are being played people.


What is the deal with you telling everyone they "hate"?

You dont know anything about those posting here.

Get a grip.






Well I guess I ruffled your feathers a little.
I could use another word but HATE kinda sums it up after thread after thread of cop bashing crap I see on ATS every week.
edit on 25-12-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobbieK
reply to post by SubTruth
 


In a sense we're all agreed then. Just need to find the bit in the middle, like him peeing up a lamp post or something.I'd actually care a bit more if I wasn't expelling after effects of sprouts.





To be honest the cops could be in the wrong but I doubt it at this point. The video seems staged and the lady in the background egging it on makes me think this even more.


ATS posters tend to jump on the cop bashing band wagon in a hurry without getting the simple facts.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild

Originally posted by SubTruth

Originally posted by TXTriker
Even with 2 videos of Santa with the kids and then the arrest video there is no video of what was happening before he was arrested. We go from Santa with happy kids to cuffs. Nothing shows the police arriving or any of the discussions they may have had with Santa.

Why isn't there video of the whole thing in one place? Probably because whoever was filming has their own agenda.





BINGO-----And the people who hate will still look past this simple truth. Wake up you are being played people.


What is the deal with you telling everyone they "hate"?

You dont know anything about those posting here.

Get a grip.



It is because cops are generally bashed on here very badly. While the word may not have been used I must say that your post indicated at the very least a disdain for the police. I'm sure the assumption was that this would be a cop bashing thread when in reality the video showed the cops doing nothing wrong. They were doing their jobs as currently defined and everyone has immediately jumped to saying ugly things about the cops when a good portion of the evidence is not presented - probably intentionally. His jump to "hate" is no less of a "grip" than everyone else's jump to crucify the cops.

ETA: Sorry Sub truth- you were defending yourself while I was typing.
edit on 12/25/2012 by TXTriker because: (no reason given)
edit on 12/25/2012 by TXTriker because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth
 


Hate is a pretty strong word there.

I certainly dont hate cops and didnt appreciate you indicating I did. If there are hate cop threads on this site, I dont view or comment on.

The arrest seemed a bit inappropriate from what I saw.

edit on 25-12-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild
reply to post by SubTruth
 


Hate is a pretty strong word there.

I certainly dont hate cops and didnt appreciate you indicating I did. If there are hate cop threads on this site, I dont view or comment on.

The arrest seemed a bit inappropriate from what I saw.

edit on 25-12-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)




Fair enough if I insulted you I am very sorry. Today is about forgiving and I truly mean what I say.


To be honest by your reaction to the word I can tell you are a good person.




P.S. It might have sounded like I was forgiving you. This is not what I meant.
edit on 25-12-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)
edit on 25-12-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker
 


I certainly didnt mean to appear as I was bashing cops.

I apologize if anyone took it that way.

I just felt a bit sorry for old Santa getting cuffed in front of the children his was trying to entertain.

BTW ~ My uncle is a cop.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXTriker
Even with 2 videos of Santa with the kids and then the arrest video there is no video of what was happening before he was arrested. We go from Santa with happy kids to cuffs. Nothing shows the police arriving or any of the discussions they may have had with Santa.

Why isn't there video of the whole thing in one place? Probably because whoever was filming has their own agenda.


It's obvious this guy jumped into a santa suit, did something he knew was going to get him arrested and then filmed it. He is using kids and the childhood icon to try and gain support for his own agenda. Occupy Austin released the video, probably part of that chapter.

Personally, I find it a bit creepy how he is using the kids and then shouting peace like that. People aren't dumb... You want to protest, fine. But don't exploit kids for your own gains.

www.statesman.com...



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by TXTriker
Even with 2 videos of Santa with the kids and then the arrest video there is no video of what was happening before he was arrested. We go from Santa with happy kids to cuffs. Nothing shows the police arriving or any of the discussions they may have had with Santa.

Why isn't there video of the whole thing in one place? Probably because whoever was filming has their own agenda.


It's obvious this guy jumped into a santa suit, did something he knew was going to get him arrested and then filmed it. He is using kids and the childhood icon to try and gain support for his own agenda. Occupy Austin released the video, probably part of that chapter.

Personally, I find it a bit creepy how he is using the kids and then shouting peace like that. People aren't dumb... You want to protest, fine. But don't exploit kids for your own gains.

www.statesman.com...







So occupy Austin released this video. I knew something was wrong with all of this and this is cold hard proof. How low will the liberals go to push a agenda? They will use children and Santa.



Heck I bet most of them hate Religion and everything it stands for. But that will not stop them from using it to gain support with all the sheep in the flock.


How does it feel to be played for a fool? Everything is not as it seems. Question everything even if it is something that is for your cause.......Question everything.


Also where is the OP? You started a thread saying this was a new low and then sit back and collect flags.
The only new low I see is with occupy Austin and this thread.
edit on 25-12-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)
edit on 25-12-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth
 


It appears there is a possibility it was faked.

To what extent is this staged though?

Although seemingly unlikely, even the entire arrest could be fabricated and planned.
Then it became viral and created the angst intended.

Nevermind the fact there is no such figure as Santa, and that the holidays are anything but holy.

Its pretty shallow if you think about it.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth
 


Thanks for revealing hidden political motives that may likely be present here.

People want to manipulate and control our emotions to bottleneck us into thinking a specific way.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth
 


Now that is something I agree with.

Didnt know it was released by occupy. I wasnt able to view the video posted by the OP due to weather conditions possibly. BUT, I did see it on the news.
My mistake.

The news clip I saw was poor old santa getting dragged away while the sad kids watched.

Shoulda known better.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild
reply to post by SubTruth
 


Now that is something I agree with.

Didnt know it was released by occupy. I wasnt able to view the video posted by the OP due to weather conditions possibly. BUT, I did see it on the news.
My mistake.

The news clip I saw was poor old santa getting dragged away while the sad kids watched.

Shoulda known better.






They had me buying into the boogie man in the middle east for years. So I know what it is like to be fooled now I question everything even if it something I want to believe.



Most people will take things at face value and run with it.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by trisvonbis
*SNIP*


Well I disagree that they are manufactured clone however I do agree they are like programmed robots with no empathy or common sense and talking to them is like talking to a wall.

People need to learn their constitution and how to use it to defend their rights.: www.abovetopsecret.com...


I'm sorry, I did agree with the manufactured clones, this is true for some of them. And years ago, long before I woke up, when I was bossing them at my doorstep, and sending them ducking their heads off, telling them they must be the crooked cops I'd heard about, they weren't robots, but they weren't human. I was trying to describe to my friend later, how does a human make an undulating movment and literally slither off my steps????


No exaggeration. Snakes in the grass, literally, some of them. Robots perhaps for some. Highly trained, bullies, others. A few good ones, yes! There are good ones!

I starred him for his black op info and then tried to get my star back when I read, dispatch them and dismember. UH, no! Its too late when you find out, oops he looked like a real person. You don't do anything of the kind.
edit on 26/12/12 by argentus because: removed quoted posted



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by SubTruth
 


Thanks for revealing hidden political motives that may likely be present here.

People want to manipulate and control our emotions to bottleneck us into thinking a specific way.





Thank you..... I have a lot of respect for you and your thanks made my day.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The thing is, the cops are obviously programmed or instructed to make arrests or citations, even if you have to manufacture them, whenever they see kids around. They are instructed to instruct the children to be fearful and obey.

So this had nothing to do with the sidewalk chalk and Santa, and everything to do with programming the children to be disempowered.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The thing is, the cops are obviously programmed or instructed to make arrests or citations, even if you have to manufacture them, whenever they see kids around. They are instructed to instruct the children to be fearful and obey.

So this had nothing to do with the sidewalk chalk and Santa, and everything to do with programming the children to be disempowered.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)






Say what? Do you have any proof of what you are spouting or is this pie in the sky? I tell ya what provide proof they are instructed to make kids fearful or post a open apology. TIME TO MAN UP.




SHOW ME THE BEEF.
edit on 25-12-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth
 


Thing is, I usually dont fall for that junk.

The way the msm reported it was
for Santa and kids.

I will watch the video as soon as my connect speed picks up. I'm sure I will see much more than what msm allowed on the tube.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild
reply to post by SubTruth
 


Thing is, I usually dont fall for that junk.

The way the msm reported it was
for Santa and kids.

I will watch the video as soon as my connect speed picks up. I'm sure I will see much more than what msm allowed on the tube.





I used to fall for it all the time. ATS is the perfect place for stuff like this because so many posters hate cops. Being rational and asking the hard questions fly out the door. They want to believe so bad that all cops are bad they will jump on the band wagon in a second.



I wonder what the OP thinks about all of this info that is coming to light? I see this thread has 9 flags already for what I believe a set up staged event.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The thing is, the cops are obviously programmed or instructed to make arrests or citations, even if you have to manufacture them, whenever they see kids around. They are instructed to instruct the children to be fearful and obey.

So this had nothing to do with the sidewalk chalk and Santa, and everything to do with programming the children to be disempowered.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


What the heck are you talking about there dude?

second line...



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild

Originally posted by Unity_99
The thing is, the cops are obviously programmed or instructed to make arrests or citations, even if you have to manufacture them, whenever they see kids around. They are instructed to instruct the children to be fearful and obey.

So this had nothing to do with the sidewalk chalk and Santa, and everything to do with programming the children to be disempowered.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


What the heck are you talking about there dude?

second line...







This is the kinda hate I am talking about. I wonder if this poster will take my challenge and post a little PROOF.



I would love to see the order saying to make kids fearful.
I bet if they do show what they consider proof it will be of a single event nothing wide spread.





You earlier said a family member was a officer you should ask them if they have been ordered to make kids fearful.
edit on 25-12-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)






top topics



 
23
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join