It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Thoughts Came From Your Neighbor.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
To clarify the title of my post , Thought had to be created . Something broke our bounds mentally. Unless ETs are real we had to be manipulated into Awareness by someone or something. With all due respect the bible is a folklore to our existence , an out of thin air story , written by Man for Man, if there truly is a God this is not HIS story but the story of Man ( a stranger of infinite thought) and his personal beliefs with all that he sees before him. If god did not want to be idolized why would be want to to make himself known in anyway , he couldn't have wanted to warn us because he would have let us make our own path , from what it seems the Bible is our root to this awareness . But to continue with the reason for the post( sorry for excessive detail as I am a deep thinker who gets lost in thought).

We had to learn everything from breath, to movement, to speak, up to who we are , sadly we are still incapable of answering why we are, but we "feel" ourselves. Looking through two windows seeing one view , reality achieved .. accustomed to US.(A?)

If a dog could be aware of its situation , or its role in life per-say, would it not be saddened or limited by the unknown . To have lived by instinct having only to live , if lucky reproduce, and then die... To suddenly realized something even simple as putting one foot I front of the other makes us portable and to feel the movement and have the thought both simultaneously would be almost as amazing and miraculous as magic to them..just as it must have ben to us , because no matter where we came from it started pitch black .

Black like the abyss we call space and then a thought was born, a speck of light that ripped us apart from our soul being, and made us angry at life with forced motivation . The same motivation that unleashed our wants and needs.

I hate to leave this post unfinished but it is hard for me to concentrate too deeply and keep to a single thought for as I said at the beggining iam an everyone , everywhere, everything kind of thinker and would rather this go undone than be far too confusing. I would however like to add that every thought was started by the help of another , and at least one aspect of our lives came from a past life wether we knew them or not the thoughts/actions of our neighbors sparked karma and created a domino affect of thoughts .

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tru3NugMaster

Is English a second language for you or did you make every sentence unrelated to the next on purpose?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Hello...I wish and hope for you...a good day today...and a Merry Christmas!

However...I do not understand what you are trying to say; I wish I did; at the moment I am confused.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I could not make much sense of your OP, sorry.

Going by your name, I'm wondering if you were "mastering" some "nugs" when you wrote it.

No offense, but the thought crossed my mind.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Ummmm, okay. Well when you are up to finishing you let us know so we can know what you are talking about. Because I did read this and I have no idea what you are talking about other than the fact that you believe the Bible was written out of thin air for man by man and that has nothing to do with your title.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Did not really understand that. But merry christmas my friend x

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
That is one theory. I see us as infinite beings, out of time, so the Global whole more or less, with journey and steps to perfecting, which in infinity is always a process. But as there is No Time, this venture into time is a part of those lessons, ie as if we're one of the infinite diamond facets, on our journey, but we don't really come from lack or scarsity, but from abundance and intelligence, knowledge. So we're here to shine up that facet to be clear and loving and helpful and have integrity, and for others. All those who really think we're here to learn more, we come from knowing and only need the veil to lift, so we're not here to be superman in abilities, but to notice the world we're living in and strive to find joy and help others to find joy, and think of those in need.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Do not lose heart, OP. Sometimes flashes of insight about life are so very difficult to communicate to others, because they did not journey along the path to your knowing-- the twists and turns of thought that got you there, which you may not consciously remember, and it is difficult to drop someone in the midst of your forest of realization. They feel lost, and your compass doesn't always work for them!

You post is very deep. I can follow snippets of it and think I get the gist of it. It's intriguing, and the kind of think I'll need to read again in the morning hours when my brain is fresh open to more paths of thought and understanding. Maybe it will dawn on me, exactly where you are and how you got there.

Carry on unfettered...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
For all who do not understand , thanx for at least taking your time to click on my thread I guess my thoughts know no bounds and I appreciate all for not putting me down as I live out of body and some times out of time, death denies me everytime so I've took the time to try to understand everything from the abyss of thought to the world around me, as I've excepted my failure to even be a worthy "sheeple" . Again thanks to all and Merry Christmas .

-kiht

top topics

join